Free Xbox Live 7 day trial codes, via skittles site, repeatable

Rotondo

CAGiversary!
I'm not sure if this has been posted already, if it has my bad.

Skittles is apparently doing a promotion where you can get 7 day trial codes for xbl.

I assume this was originally meant to require purchasing skittles but apparently you can reuse the codes.

Codes:

95WJ9

S4VK3

6R93V

Site:

http://ssl.skittles.com/Default.aspx

Just enter the codes on the site, fill in information and repeat ad infinitum.

Originally came across this via here, http://www.thetechgame.com/Forums/t=6435554/free-xbox-live-7-day-trials-updated-5-18-14.html

I just tested again to make sure it still works and it does.

Just to clarify this does not give you games for gold, but it's still really worth it if you just want to play for a bit while a certain company is taking their sweet time to release their game on pc.

Edit: added another code

Last edited by a moderator:
You already have a full-fledged Xbox Live Gold membership, so you won't be needing a trial. 
Just think how lucky you are – you have Xbox Live Gold and a pack of Skittles®, too.

lol, rekt

Last edited by a moderator:
You already have a full-fledged Xbox Live Gold membership, so you won't be needing a trial.
Just think how lucky you are – you have Xbox Live Gold and a pack of Skittles®, too.

lol, rekt
I won't be needing any Skittles either, so I won't buy any. Don't you hate it when corporations try to get cute?

Soon enough I will get an XBOX ONE..was wondering, what kind of email addresses do they accept? Hotmail? Outlook? MSN? just want to be sure before I sign up for that account(Since I have yahoo I know they wont accept it)

You can repeat this if you use an incognito window and different email addresses as far as I know.

well that was a waste of time! Was hoping it would let me gain access to the deals for gold, but guess not. Im Not an active on Xbox, so this code will be going to waste lol

Added another code to the main post.

The "valid address" check is really bizarre here, using my real address gives me the error so I added a number to the end of mine and it worked, the hell is with that?

Thanks! I got 9 weeks worth of codes. Just use a VPN/proxy and switch your IP address every time, and use Private Browsing. Also, use a valid address by going to Zillow or something and look up some random address.

I tried this when it was first offered. Selected "no" to whether I was gold. I never got an email giving me my code. When I tried entering my email and info again it said I did it once already. Hm.

Thanks for putting this in the deals section. I know we have a free section but who the fuck would ever look in the free section for free stuff?

Hmm, worthless for the free games with gold too ... just had my 3 month end and had downloaded Guacamelee .... what a great trial that doesn't let you access parts of Gold ... F-you microsoft :p

How dare they do something to prevent exploits from taking advantage of services provided to paying customers.

Damn them to hell.

Teeni bopper rage.

Oh please, they already changed the terms of service from being completely free after download with or without Gold on 360 to requiring an active Gold subscription on Xbox One.

If you had read my post, I was an active Gold member when I downloaded the games. A 7 day gold trial should allow me to still play those games again ...

Welcome to CAG, now get off your high horse

bread's done
Back