Get Cheapest Games with Russian Steam Store [W]PayPal

shotakoe

CAG Newbie
Hello. Want to get games by the best price?

Add me at skype (look for shotakoeto), paste a link to your steamtrades/cheapassgamer  profile and links of the games you want in chat.
My fee is 9% from each transaction(you cover PayPal fee).Money up front, in rub(1usd=35rub aprox).
Price of game u can look by yourself(SteamDB or by asking me).

No feedback, no trading. You might want to reconsider your "money up front" with users with high feedback, or you may find you don't sell anything as you have no feedback.

One feedback from a buyer with 0 posts and no feedback isn't much better than no feedback.   You may have to build a little credit here yourself first.

Umm... There's high feedback users that do the very same with no additional fee in the main steam trade thread. I don't know if they're converting steam wallet to paypal, or if they're just doing it for feedback, but they do it. 

Last edited by a moderator:
As other said you are going to have to establish yourself and gain feedback before 99% of us would send the money first.  Especially when there are already well respected and established members doing the same thing and at a lower price.  It also isn't the buyers job to cover PayPal fees.

bread's done
Back