• Please log in to reply
149 replies to this topic

#1 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:20 PM

http://www.superufo....an_Version.html

Ordered two 64gb cards exactly a week ago and they arrived today, perfect condition and I can't recommend them enough. Total came out to about $167 with air bubble mailer shipping and tracking. I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else, so if anyone's strapped for space and not in a huge rush to get the card, then this deal is the best you can probably find on the net.

#2 Blabadon

Blabadon

I just like video games

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

Lol

fekhvr.jpg

#3 Brash_Attack

Brash_Attack

Emperor Banana

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:35 PM

"It does bring much joy to our family!!"

Gotta love those "reviews"

#4 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:39 PM

Ugh. I'm a storage pig and I need this but I just blew my budget yesterday buying Crusader of Centy. If this holds till Friday I'll probably snag one. My luck they will put out a 128GB or bigger card right after I buy one.

#5 Oboogie188

Oboogie188

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:40 PM

"It does bring much joy to our family!!"

Gotta love those "reviews"

LOL.... Too bad you can't carry them on your breast tho... Kills the deal for me!

And all 4 reviews just happen to be posted on same day.

#6 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:44 PM

Yeah, the reviews are pretty lol-worthy/sketchy but don't be scared off by it, the site's legit. Lot of people over on Gamefaqs recommended it over the past couple months and I took the plunge last week, couldn't be more satisfied with it. Google searches also pull up that superufo's a legit/safe site.

#7 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

You just gotta man it up, fork over the small fortune, then get really drunk and forget it even happened.

#8 RiPPn

RiPPn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 05:56 PM

Great price as far as Vita memory prices go, would probably jump on this if I had my Vita TV.

125365.png

#9 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Was gonna order there a few weeks ago till I saw those sketchy ass reviews and quite a few word of mouth bad reviews.

Paid 20$ more at Amazon for mine
Posted ImagePosted Image

#10 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:00 PM

Too bad the Amazon sellers don't have it for this price.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif  :pc: WoW  :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot:   :vita: Front Mission 3   :xb1: TBD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :xb1: Ryse :mrgreen:
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List

#11 JiZames

JiZames

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:10 PM

Was gonna order there a few weeks ago till I saw those sketchy ass reviews and quite a few word of mouth bad reviews.

Paid 20$ more at Amazon for mine

Amazon is the worst option, in my opinion. Besides being over $20 more for the card itself, tax in NYC just adds insult to injury.

My second choice would've been ebay, they go for $96 flat there, I believe.

#12 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:18 PM

Amazon is the worst option, in my opinion. Besides being over $20 more for the card itself, tax in NYC just adds insult to injury.

I only paid 104$ in total, including 2 day shipping. I needed it before an extended vacation so I couldnt risk foreign shipping
Posted ImagePosted Image

#13 neb9

neb9

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:19 PM

This is where I got mine from. It took 2 weeks to arrive but I'm happy with the price. They are legit.

#14 Supplice

Supplice

Popcorn.gif

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:23 PM

Got mine from there awhile back too.  :)

#15 ritchardf

ritchardf

add ritchardf on psn and xbox live

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:34 PM

id love to have one of these, but that is just too much for a damn memory card. im still reeling over the $28 i paid for my 16 gb.

#16 zebular

zebular

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:40 PM

Jesus tits! Is that actually a good price for that!? Fucking proprietary bullshit...

9aeed60f-74eb-45fe-8b08-f0cb1a176d75.jpg0d2df1e8-7c41-42c3-93cd-b5b2e435a98b.jpg

#17 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 06:42 PM

$97 actually, if you went with the best seller:

http://www.ebay.com/...=item43caa25de6

I was going to get mine from Superufo, but chickened out at the last second after hearing how nebulous their free shipping was.  This eBay seller claims to take 2-3 weeks to get to the United States, but it took only one week to get here in NYC.  No complaints about the quality of the card, its the genuine article.  I heard in GameFAQS that Superufo has a faster shipping option for only 2 or 3 dollars more, so if I ever buy another card, I'll buy one from Superufo and take that into consideration.   

Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#18 justins76

justins76

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:10 PM

I cannot justify the purchase even at this price. It's frustrating because I need to upgrade my 8GB but I just won't do it at these prices. I'll continue to give Nintendo my business in the handheld market until Sony cuts the bullshit.

#19 jvang117

jvang117

Hiro Nakamura \O.O/

• CAG in Training

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:14 PM

I only paid 104$ in total, including 2 day shipping. I needed it before an extended vacation so I couldnt risk foreign shipping

That's the way to do it. $104.99. Hopefully I'll never need another Vita memory card again :/

#20 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:25 PM

You think I could sell a 32GB card on CAG to someone for $50??? so I can get this one for like $35 or so?

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#21 razorracer83

razorracer83

I got the need for speed.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:32 PM

I cannot justify the purchase even at this price. It's frustrating because I need to upgrade my 8GB but I just won't do it at these prices. I'll continue to give Nintendo my business in the handheld market until Sony cuts the bullshit.

I understand how you feel, but I had digital copies of Soul Sacrifice Delta, Toukiden: The Age of Demons, and Final Fantasy X-2, yet very little space to work with. But I understand the frustration, especially considering the irony of the fact that the 32GB SD card that I use on my 3DS, which only cost me $20 is made by Sony.
Wii U!?! I don't think you could possibly give a game console a worse name!!!

http://www.youtube.c...&hl=en_US&rel=0

I stand corrected.

#22 Cleaner7

Cleaner7

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 07:56 PM

Hmmm this is really tempting since my 32GB I'd almost full.

#23 jholden3249

jholden3249

CAG Ultra Noob

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:26 PM

That's the way to do it. $104.99. Hopefully I'll never need another Vita memory card again :/

Don't worry, you probably won't considering Sony's not making any games for it atm ;)

Seriously though, I bought a 32gb and was intending to buy a 64, but with the lineup thinning out and Sony announcing a drop of support, maybe my 32gb will last after all. I'ma hold off for now. 

#24 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 June 2014 - 09:38 PM

Works great and very cheaper. Once I was landing this website , I didn't want to get down ! I wish I can carry all products in breast and take them home! 
[ 2014-01-19 ]

WOOOO I STINK

#25 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:44 AM

Ordered one of these today, will see how it goes. My main Vita has a 32gb that is nearly full, and I have a Vita TV on order. Will switch my 32gb card to the VTV and use the 64 for the handheld. $85 shipped is a great price, well worth it.

#26 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:49 AM

I should be selling my second 32GB to a friend for $53 shipped and ordering this one for $32...$1 per GB upgrade works for me.

On another semi-related note that I just realized, I sold a card from the mobile Star Wars The Force Collection to someone for $85...So basically that paid for my 64GB card. I can't believe the price of the cards in this F2P game.

532919.pngsig.gif

Repetition in a game is NOT a bad thing, almost all games are repetitive. What matters is if YOU enjoy the game, then the repetition becomes enjoyable and doesn't feel monotonous or boring.
My Trade List

#27 calc84maniac

calc84maniac

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:04 AM

I received my 64GB memory card from superufo yesterday, 8 days after ordering it. Used air mail bubble pack (14-21 day estimate) with USPS tracking, for a total charge of $85.48. The card packaging was slightly bent, but the memory card itself was in perfect condition. Would recommend.

#28 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 04:10 AM

I received my 64GB memory card from superufo yesterday, 8 days after ordering it. Used air mail bubble pack (14-21 day estimate) with USPS tracking, for a total charge of $85.48. The card packaging was slightly bent, but the memory card itself was in perfect condition. Would recommend.

Awesome. I used paypal, as should everyone else, just to be safe of course. But good reports from an unknown site from HK/Japan is always good.

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List

#29 nakatayuji

nakatayuji

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 03:37 PM

I wanna chime in because I bought got one of these 3 weeks ago from superufo. It came a lot faster than I thought it would, and it works fine. There might be variances in shipping time, but from what I've heard in /r/vita, it's come fast for anyone else who's ordered from there and I haven't heard anything bad. I would be confident in it.

#30 Saix_XIII

Saix_XIII

Video Game Addict

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 03:02 AM

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just got mine today. Loaded up every single PSV digital game that is either PSN specific or a retail cart as a download that I own (as in non-PS+) that I have not beaten or own on a cartridge of. I hope that made sense...

Total is 48 games with like 17GB left over...

532919.pngsig.gif

My Trade List