64gb Vita Memory Card $82.59 (about $85 shipped) from superufo.com

JiZames

CAGiversary!
Feedback
17 (100%)
http://www.superufo.com/products/psvita/PS_VITA_PSVITA___Memory_Card_64GB_Japan_Version.html

Ordered two 64gb cards exactly a week ago and they arrived today, perfect condition and I can't recommend them enough. Total came out to about $167 with air bubble mailer shipping and tracking. I haven't seen them cheaper anywhere else, so if anyone's strapped for space and not in a huge rush to get the card, then this deal is the best you can probably find on the net.

Ugh. I'm a storage pig and I need this but I just blew my budget yesterday buying Crusader of Centy. If this holds till Friday I'll probably snag one. My luck they will put out a 128GB or bigger card right after I buy one.

Yeah, the reviews are pretty lol-worthy/sketchy but don't be scared off by it, the site's legit. Lot of people over on Gamefaqs recommended it over the past couple months and I took the plunge last week, couldn't be more satisfied with it. Google searches also pull up that superufo's a legit/safe site.

Was gonna order there a few weeks ago till I saw those sketchy ass reviews and quite a few word of mouth bad reviews.

Paid 20$ more at Amazon for mine

Was gonna order there a few weeks ago till I saw those sketchy ass reviews and quite a few word of mouth bad reviews.

Paid 20$ more at Amazon for mine
Amazon is the worst option, in my opinion. Besides being over $20 more for the card itself, tax in NYC just adds insult to injury.

My second choice would've been ebay, they go for $96 flat there, I believe.

Amazon is the worst option, in my opinion. Besides being over $20 more for the card itself, tax in NYC just adds insult to injury.

I only paid 104$ in total, including 2 day shipping. I needed it before an extended vacation so I couldnt risk foreign shipping

id love to have one of these, but that is just too much for a damn memory card. im still reeling over the $28 i paid for my 16 gb.

Last edited by a moderator:

$97 actually, if you went with the best seller:

http://www.ebay.com/itm/100-GENUINE-SONY-PS-VITA-64GB-MEMORY-CARD-PLAYSTATION-PSV-64-GB-NEW-ORIGINAL-/291162447334?pt=US_Video_Game_Memory&hash=item43caa25de6

I was going to get mine from Superufo, but chickened out at the last second after hearing how nebulous their free shipping was. This eBay seller claims to take 2-3 weeks to get to the United States, but it took only one week to get here in NYC. No complaints about the quality of the card, its the genuine article. I heard in GameFAQS that Superufo has a faster shipping option for only 2 or 3 dollars more, so if I ever buy another card, I'll buy one from Superufo and take that into consideration.

I cannot justify the purchase even at this price. It's frustrating because I need to upgrade my 8GB but I just won't do it at these prices. I'll continue to give Nintendo my business in the handheld market until Sony cuts the bullshit.

I cannot justify the purchase even at this price. It's frustrating because I need to upgrade my 8GB but I just won't do it at these prices. I'll continue to give Nintendo my business in the handheld market until Sony cuts the bullshit.
I understand how you feel, but I had digital copies of Soul Sacrifice Delta, Toukiden: The Age of Demons, and Final Fantasy X-2, yet very little space to work with. But I understand the frustration, especially considering the irony of the fact that the 32GB SD card that I use on my 3DS, which only cost me $20 is made by Sony.

That's the way to do it. $104.99. Hopefully I'll never need another Vita memory card again :/
Don't worry, you probably won't considering Sony's not making any games for it atm ;)

Seriously though, I bought a 32gb and was intending to buy a 64, but with the lineup thinning out and Sony announcing a drop of support, maybe my 32gb will last after all. I'ma hold off for now.

Works great and very cheaper. Once I was landing this website , I didn't want to get down ! I wish I can carry all products in breast and take them home! 
[ 2014-01-19 ]

Ordered one of these today, will see how it goes. My main Vita has a 32gb that is nearly full, and I have a Vita TV on order. Will switch my 32gb card to the VTV and use the 64 for the handheld. $85 shipped is a great price, well worth it.

I should be selling my second 32GB to a friend for $53 shipped and ordering this one for $32...$1 per GB upgrade works for me.

On another semi-related note that I just realized, I sold a card from the mobile Star Wars The Force Collection to someone for $85...So basically that paid for my 64GB card. I can't believe the price of the cards in this F2P game.

I received my 64GB memory card from superufo yesterday, 8 days after ordering it. Used air mail bubble pack (14-21 day estimate) with USPS tracking, for a total charge of $85.48. The card packaging was slightly bent, but the memory card itself was in perfect condition. Would recommend.

I received my 64GB memory card from superufo yesterday, 8 days after ordering it. Used air mail bubble pack (14-21 day estimate) with USPS tracking, for a total charge of $85.48. The card packaging was slightly bent, but the memory card itself was in perfect condition. Would recommend.
Awesome. I used paypal, as should everyone else, just to be safe of course. But good reports from an unknown site from HK/Japan is always good.

I wanna chime in because I bought got one of these 3 weeks ago from superufo. It came a lot faster than I thought it would, and it works fine. There might be variances in shipping time, but from what I've heard in /r/vita, it's come fast for anyone else who's ordered from there and I haven't heard anything bad. I would be confident in it.

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just got mine today. Loaded up every single PSV digital game that is either PSN specific or a retail cart as a download that I own (as in non-PS+) that I have not beaten or own on a cartridge of. I hope that made sense...

Total is 48 games with like 17GB left over...

Sorry to bump an old thread, but I just got mine today. Loaded up every single PSV digital game that is either PSN specific or a retail cart as a download that I own (as in non-PS+) that I have not beaten or own on a cartridge of. I hope that made sense...

Total is 48 games with like 17GB left over...
The king?

What shipping would you guys recommend?
Cheapest shipping option is fine (like $3.xx). I bought one of these from superufo and it arrived in about a week, very happy with the deal! I have 91 games on my Vita with about 25gb still free, will use my older 32gb card with Vita TV when that comes out later this year.

I wanna chime in because I bought got one of these 3 weeks ago from superufo. It came a lot faster than I thought it would, and it works fine. There might be variances in shipping time, but from what I've heard in /r/vita, it's come fast for anyone else who's ordered from there and I haven't heard anything bad. I would be confident in it.
:eek: ahahaha.. there's a joke somewhere inside your post.

Hm, yea I'll just get mine off Amazon. I've been waiting for a price drop from my first born down to an arm & leg.

For those of you saying your 32/64GB cards are full, is it because you guys get a lot of downloadable games (from PS+ or otherwise)? Or do Vita games just eat up a lot of space? 

I found a 16GB for $32 at Target and went with that. It's really hard to justify Sony's ridiculous prices... especially since for the same price, I could have got something with 4x the space and that performs much faster. But all of this talk of bigger cards is making me think if I shouldn't have gotten a bigger one... 

What I don't understand is that when I complain about this ridiculous bullshit with their proprietary hardware, someone says that it prevents hacking, and pirating, but I'm pretty sure that the duo card from PSP didn't prevent it, people will eventually hack it.  No, they just want to rape people's wallets with their ridiculously overpriced cards.  

For those of you saying your 32/64GB cards are full, is it because you guys get a lot of downloadable games (from PS+ or otherwise)? Or do Vita games just eat up a lot of space?

I found a 16GB for $32 at Target and went with that. It's really hard to justify Sony's ridiculous prices... especially since for the same price, I could have got something with 4x the space and that performs much faster. But all of this talk of bigger cards is making me think if I shouldn't have gotten a bigger one...
PS plus and PS1 downloads take up alot of space. I'm about 5G short of filling up my 64GB. Got alot of my PS1 collection on there, but woulf prefer for me to have all games in one memory card, rather than 2. Once you start downloading more games, the 64GB will get full quickly. Had that same issue with my Iphone 64GB, just waiting for thr 128GB one down the road.

Doesn't anyone have ps3s to store dere vita shit on lolol
Didn't even know that was possible. Can you transfer stuff like game install data? Not downloaded games but the space Uncharted uses when you play it off the cart on your Vita.

I won't have a Vita for another day but already have the games (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Tear Away) I want and a memory card. :lol:

Didn't even know that was possible. Can you transfer stuff like game install data? Not downloaded games but the space Uncharted uses when you play it off the cart on your Vita.

I won't have a Vita for another day but already have the games (Uncharted, Gravity Rush, Tear Away) I want and a memory card. :lol:
I'm pretty sure you can store full games on ps3 and transfer them as needed. Install data isn't an issue on a handheld unlike ps3 and current gen stuff

bread's done
Back