Luxuria

CAGiversary!
Feedback
96 (100%)
'Cause we-k-k-kawaii. 

100OJ_Front_Cover.png

Now punch your friend.

Punch, punch your friend.

Get on the fuckin' floor and punch your best friend.
Now THIS deserves a linked video...

true. I'm playing master quest everything is flipped around its annoying and I forgot I needed a chicken to wake up that asshole farmer so I went to bed
Before or after the first temple? I seem to remember a room where you have to roll under a low spiked log while on a moving platform and you had to take damage or some stupid shit like that to get across. That's all I remember from the Master Quest.

true. I'm playing master quest everything is flipped around its annoying and I forgot I needed a chicken to wake up that asshole farmer so I went to bed
Haha, yeah playing it flipped is definitely weird, it's always like alright now I go right.....wait a minute.

Now THIS deserves a linked video...

Before or after the first temple? I seem to remember a room where you have to roll under a low spiked log while on a moving platform and you had to take damage or some stupid shit like that to get across. That's all I remember from the Master Quest.
that nigga at lonlon ranch is sleeping and I need a chicken to wake him up do you even ocarina bro?

You have to push a box to sneak in the castle and see zelda

Last edited by a moderator:
that nigga at lonlon ranch is sleeping and I need a chicken to wake him up do you even ocarina bro?

You have to push a box to sneak in the castle and see zelda
Yeah, I guess everything is after Kokiri Forest. I thought you were speed running and were gonna skip it and come back later.

It sucks, get it when its like 20 bucks or less.

Get Wolfenstein or Watchdogs wit dat xbox money doe
I was thinking about getting Wolfenstein, but it's not on the Marketplace and I'd rather wait on Watchdogs because it's an Ubisoft game.

I have $55 in credit left after I used $20 to buy Blackgate Deluxe, so I was thinking of getting a mix of some of the following games:

Amazing Spidey 2 ($49.99)

Fable HD ($39.99)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed ($29.99)

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge ($29.99)

Young Justice Legacy ($19.99)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars ($19.99)

Lego Batman ($19.99)

Shadow Complex ($14.99)

Peggle 2 ($11.99)

What should I get out of that? I'm just coming off of playing a lot of Fable with my girlfriend, so I'm not sure that's the best choice...

Oh cool, I have that game too

I'm playing a house show tonight, which will probably sound like shit (since it's two friends of mine and I playing live electronic music) lol
That's awesome! I wish I could see it!

not playing anything i've worked on (and i'm not finished with anything yet, cause i suck), but i did make a mix last night (that i'll pm you)

Last edited by a moderator:
not playing anything i've worked on (and i'm not finished with anything yet, cause i suck), but i did make a mix last night (that i'll pm you)
You should send it to me, too!

You've never played Shadow Complex?

WTF?
Yeah, I keep wanting it when I'm broke and then forgetting it exists so I've never gotten it.

Spider man 2 was bad Joel
It was? But I wanted to play Spider Carnage soooo much!

I was thinking about getting Wolfenstein, but it's not on the Marketplace and I'd rather wait on Watchdogs because it's an Ubisoft game.

I have $55 in credit left after I used $20 to buy Blackgate Deluxe, so I was thinking of getting a mix of some of the following games:

Amazing Spidey 2 ($49.99)

Fable HD ($39.99)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars Racing Transformed ($29.99)

Ninja Gaiden 3 Razor's Edge ($29.99)

Young Justice Legacy ($19.99)

Sonic and Sega All-Stars ($19.99)

Lego Batman ($19.99)

Shadow Complex ($14.99)

Peggle 2 ($11.99)

What should I get out of that? I'm just coming off of playing a lot of Fable with my girlfriend, so I'm not sure that's the best choice...

That's awesome! I wish I could see it!
You dont have an xbone? wooowww

Get Shadow Complex and Fable HD, kk?

If you have Gold, I would just suggest waiting until Tuesday (so we know what's going to be on sale) and then decide what to pick up

Like, the one that's already on PC?
No? That's Xtreme Legends not Empires, Empires is the more tactical versions of the games and always has the character creator since it doesn't focus on the story like the other ones do. The normal/XL ones have the bigger open battles while Empires has the bases.

Plus, apparantly the one on PC doesn't have online while the console ones have for quite some time now, so there's also that.

bread's done
Back