Zelda: Link Between Worlds $29.99 GoHastings

• Please log in to reply
7 replies to this topic

#1 Akimitsu782

Akimitsu782

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 07:54 PM

Although it isn't a big deal, I haven't seen much of a drop in price for this game at all, so I figured a $10 sale is better than nothing. Of course, GoHastings has that $2.28 shipping for each item, so the total will come to $32.27 (around the same price at Best Buy with GCU, but not everyone has GCU).

The Legend of Zelda: A Link Between Worlds

#2 gantt

gantt

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:09 PM

I've ordered a few things from GoHastings, and several of them turned out to be not new (although they were listed as such). Buyer beware.

#3 zebular

zebular

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:10 PM

Got mine from newegg for $30 months back... $30 is still the lowest I've seen.

9aeed60f-74eb-45fe-8b08-f0cb1a176d75.jpg0d2df1e8-7c41-42c3-93cd-b5b2e435a98b.jpg

#4 Darth Sontin

Darth Sontin

Ostrava of Boletaria

• CAGiversary!

Posted 22 June 2014 - 08:16 PM

It was technically $26 at Target a couple of weeks ago when they had the $15 off $40 with $1 reservation, but that was the only sale I've seen for it.

Posted Image

#5 MR_E

MR_E

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:09 AM

I've ordered a few things from GoHastings, and several of them turned out to be not new (although they were listed as such). Buyer beware.

The games they sell on their website often ship directly from stores, and in the stores, they gut the display copies a la Gamestop.  They usually come opened or in a plastic sleeve with a slip of paper saying they're new but opened to display or whatever.  So, ya, if you don't want a gutted copy...

#6 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 24 June 2014 - 02:19 AM

bought a game new from go hastings before it was opened but everything was in good condition

690810.png

#7 JohnnySucco

JohnnySucco

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:01 AM

Up until a few months ago my experiences with hastings were overwhelmingly positive.   Every single one of my last 3-4 orders has been messed up by them.  My most recent was the "new" copy of Ninja Gaiden for the Wii U I ordered coming as disc only in a generic black case.  They're still pretty good about accepting returns but I'm to the point it's not worth doing business with this place unless the deal is outstanding.  Saving a few bucks on Zelda is not worth the hassle. 

#8 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 03:41 AM

From what ive heard the game is really really good. Bought a digital copy off a CAG for $20 a while back but havent gotten a chance to play it yet. Hoping to get a chance to play it soon