Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

Super Smash Bros (WiiU) 59.99 + 26.00$ back in points! With Free Shipping!

• Please log in to reply
52 replies to this topic

#1 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:20 AM

Kmart has Super Smash Bros. WiiU for 59.99.  Comes with 20.00 back in "Shop Your Way Points", and with code 10POINTS you get an additional 6.00 back, for a total of 26.00 in "Shop Your Way" points.  You need to sign up for a free "Shop Your Way Membership" if you don't already have one. 

I already had 10+ bucks in points so this was a no brainer for me. 

Super Smash Bros. WiiU

Kmart charges your credit card upon the item shipping.

Points are valid for one year

Points will reflect on your account 7-10 business days after item ships.

61yxY8yyqLL.jpg

Posted Image

#2 cero5

cero5

Yuno Gasai is one crazy B****

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

This is a good deal, but i plan on getting the $100 gamecube controller bundle.

Kenji_Cero.png

#3 tim_pkmn89

tim_pkmn89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:26 AM

This is a good deal, but i plan on getting the $100 gamecube controller bundle.

The bundle only saves you $10. You'd still come out ahead with this.

#4 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:27 AM

Pretty sure this has been going on for some time.  Ordered it from the Target B2G1 but I kind of expect them to cancel it since that's the kind of thing they do when a promo or price is wrong.  Can't decide if I should put in a back up order through this or not.  Still haven't figured out what to use those MK8 points on, though I'm sure there will be more options around when SSB comes out.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#5 tim_pkmn89

tim_pkmn89

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:32 AM

Two questions before I order:

Do they charge on order or ship?

Do you get the points on order or ship?

#6 caffolote

caffolote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

So can these $26 back from Shop Your Way reward points can only be applied for a future purchase on Kmart.com once this game ships?

#7 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Pretty sure this has been going on for some time.  Ordered it from the Target B2G1 but I kind of expect them to cancel it since that's the kind of thing they do when a promo or price is wrong.  Can't decide if I should put in a back up order through this or not.  Still haven't figured out what to use those MK8 points on, though I'm sure there will be more options around when SSB comes out.

Uh...have you checked to see if those MK8 points are still available to use? I ended up getting one (with the $10 back in points--not as good as ~$30 back, but whatever) because I had points to use and could get the free game, but the points were set to expire 6/14 or so. I ended up using them on two $5 clearance games that I traded to Best Buy during the 50% bonus for $15 total.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED
Last Beaten/Completed Game(s) [7/26]: :ps3: MGS2 HD [Hard] (5/5)

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

"Moreso than the good, it is the evil who must be rescued." -Shigesato Itoi

#8 rlse9

rlse9

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:40 AM

Order doesn't get charged until it ships.  Points aren't available until the order is shipped.  Don't use any SYWR points that expire before the game ships (like Surprise points) or it'll get cancelled.  It might anyway, my order still got cancelled because it wouldn't take my credit card for some reason, but at least the customer service people are nice and eventually got it sorted out.

Now Playing:

:wiiu: Mass Effect 3, Super Mario World, FIFA 13

#9 PapaSlaughter

PapaSlaughter

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:42 AM

I heard there is a 10 Facebook coupon too

#10 caffolote

caffolote

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

Order doesn't get charged until it ships.  Points aren't available until the order is shipped.  Don't use any SYWR points that expire before the game ships (like Surprise points) or it'll get cancelled.  It might anyway, my order still got cancelled because it wouldn't take my credit card for some reason, but at least the customer service people are nice and eventually got it sorted out.

So these points I can only use for a future game purchase, not on Smash Bros itself?

#11 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:43 AM

Uh...have you checked to see if those MK8 points are still available to use? I ended up getting one (with the $10 back in points--not as good as ~$30 back, but whatever) because I had points to use and could get the free game, but the points were set to expire 6/14 or so. I ended up using them on two $5 clearance games that I traded to Best Buy during the 50% bonus for $15 total.

Yeah they're expiring June 30th which is surprising since that's like a month total and usually they're two weeks.

I heard there is a 10 Facebook coupon too

FYI if you use a dollar off coupon that takes it below $59.99 you will have to pay shipping.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

#12 GeorgeCostanza

GeorgeCostanza

Hangin Tough

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:45 AM

Two questions before I order:

Do they charge on order or ship?

Do you get the points on order or ship?

They don't charge your card until shipped.

Points are valid for a year and points will reflect within 7-10 business days once the order is placed.

Posted Image

#13 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:46 AM

Points are valid for a year and points will reflect within 7-10 business days once the order is placed.

The 20,000 points will only be valid for about two weeks from release, that's how these promotional ones always are.

#14 RoytheRobot

RoytheRobot

You Can't Stop Me

• CAG Veteran

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

Hoping there's another good deal on Smash, if not, I'm going with the $100 bundle.

3DS Friend Code: 2895-7855-8742

Wii U NNID: RoytheRobot 

Currently Playing: :3ds: Mario Kart 7, Luigi's Mansion: Dark Moon

:wiiu: Mario Kart 8, Shovel Knight, Donkey Kong Country: Tropical Freeze, Zelda: Wind Waker HD

#15 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:48 AM

Kind of want the 3DS version more since I don't have a Wii U.  Where do you enter the promo code?  Last time I tried checking out on Kmart's website I couldn't find the box to enter the promo code at.

Edit:  Nevermind I found the coupon/promo code box.

#16 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:50 AM

Not a bad deal but I was able to use the Target B2G1 to preorder it for $40 in credit.  Better for me.

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#17 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:53 AM

Tempting, but I'm going to hold out for a better deal at Best Buy/Amazon/Target (not comfortable shelling out $100+ now, and I'm not interested in returning two games) closer to release.

Cloud_Squall78.png
Currently Playing: :3ds: Kirby: Triple Deluxe :ps2: Shadow Hearts: Covenant :ps3: JoJo's Bizarre Adventure: All-Star Battle; MGS2 HD [Dogtags]  :vita: Doki Doki Universe; One Piece: Unlimited World RED

Last Watched Film [7/10]: One Piece: Strong World (superb animation, awesome battles)

#18 Daisydog

Daisydog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:54 AM

I don't need to choose in store pickup to get the $20 in points, do I? I'm not seeing the points offer on the product page, but it is in the search results.

madjanet.gif

Animal Crossing New Leaf: 0259-0578-0177

#19 MrshllJcb

MrshllJcb

Drinkin High Life

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 02:54 AM

Probably gonna be grabbing this at Best Buy because I have rz points and because of gcu. Also the fact that my local Kmart is one of the worst places I've ever shopped in my life makes this easier for me to pass on. But this is a pretty solid deal for those who don't mind Kmart.  Haven't seen the cover art before now either and I'm really liking it

#20 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:01 AM

I don't need to choose in store pickup to get the $20 in points, do I? I'm not seeing the points offer on the product page, but it is in the search results.

No, you don't--add it to your cart, and you should see that you should be getting back ~$26 in points once you begin checkout.

Cloud_Squall78.png

#21 Daisydog

Daisydog

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:17 AM

No, you don't--add it to your cart, and you should see that you should be getting back ~$26 in points once you begin checkout.

Thanks guys! I see it now, and I took screenshots all along the way to be sure. So as long as sears/kmart isn't bankrupt by December 31st I should have $26 to spend. Where's the fingers crossed smilie? :razz:

madjanet.gif

Animal Crossing New Leaf: 0259-0578-0177

#22 Vigilante

Vigilante

Always Watching

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:21 AM

Thanks guys! I see it now, and I took screenshots all along the way to be sure. So as long as sears/kmart isn't bankrupt by December 31st I should have $26 to spend. Where's the fingers crossed smilie? :razz:

:pray:

Cloud_Squall78.png

#23 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 23 June 2014 - 03:33 AM

Can't do store pickup on pre-orders sadly.

#24 rambojones90

rambojones90

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 04:39 AM

I believe only base points last 365 days, any bonus points (in this case as well) expire faster.

#25 htz

htz

CAGiversary 3.0!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 06:19 AM

They don't charge your card until shipped.

zIJfBev.png

2 weeks after release date...

#26 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:07 AM

ty, was able to get 3ds and wii u version for 95.60 total shipped, AND $39 back in points, with 10 off 30 FB coupon, code expires today so anyone interested I will be posting up a couple of spare $10 off $30 codes 

EDIT: tried but couldnt get another one, 10 off is through egifter and requires spamming 3 people on FB

#27 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 09:50 AM

Great. I finally decided to preorder this since I have that $10 Facebook coupon and another $5 coupon, but apparently my MAX membership trial ran out today. No way I'm paying $6 for shipping. Looks like my preorder coupon train has finally came to an end. Oh well, It was fun while it lasted.

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#28 nightmarishhero

nightmarishhero

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:01 AM

Great. I finally decided to preorder this since I have that $10 Facebook coupon and another $5 coupon, but apparently my MAX membership trial ran out today. No way I'm paying $6 for shipping. Looks like my preorder coupon train has finally came to an end. Oh well, It was fun while it lasted.

I thought this autoqualified for free shipping?

do the coupons negate that?

#29 ZombiesWorld

ZombiesWorld

Would you kindly?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 10:07 AM

I thought this autoqualified for free shipping?

do the coupons negate that?

Spending $59 gets you free shipping. If you use coupons that brings the total under $59 you get charged for shipping. 

Zombies%20World.jpg
fss_overall.png

8-) A CAG that plays his games 8-)

#30 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 23 June 2014 - 01:08 PM

Well K-Mart was a MASSIVE pain in my ass when I used this deal to get Mario Kart 8, on the other hand I ended up getting the game extremely cheap.  Then again, K-Mart seems incapable of shipping on time.  Ugh, decisions....

I suppose this is worth another shot, based solely on the assistance I EVENTUALLY got from customer service, but I urge everyone out there who just HAS to have this on day one to have a backup plan in place, and review the K-Mart MK8/WatchDogs thread to see exactly what you are getting into.

I used 0 points on my order and it was still cancelled.  I think practically everyone who was getting over $20 back in points had theirs cancelled.

That was a separate promo.  The pre-order points were supposed to be good for a full year.  The points you get for physically buying that game the day of release expired within two weeks, which was stated by the ad.

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!