Sunday Ad Video Game Deals (7/27 to 8/2)

CheapyD

Head Cheap Ass
Staff member
Feedback
14 (100%)
iconbestbuy.gif
Best Buy knocks $20 off the combined purchase of The Last of Us Remastered and the Gold Wireless Headset and $10 off the combo of PS Plus 12-Month Membership Card with The Last of Us Remastered. There are also gift cards & discounts offered on select Astro Gaming and Turtle Beach headsets

18_t.gif
GameStop is holding a 5 week long Summer Sale, and drops Killer is Dead and Remember Me to $9.99 each.

kmart.gif
Kmart offers SYWR members $30 back in points on any 3DS XL purchase.  Members get these 3DS games for $24.99 each; Super Mario Bros. 2, Donkey Kong Country Returns, Mario Kart 7, Super Mario 3D Land, and Animal Crossing.  Members also get $10 back in points on Lego Ninjago Nindroids (3DS) and Last Of Us Remastered (PS4).

icontarget.gif
Target discounts Titanfall, Wolfenstein: New Order and others to $39.99 each.

icontoysrus_r1.gif
Toys R Us promotes all $9.99 and $10.99 Skylanders as 3 for $25, all Skylanders $24.99 Spyro Adventure Packs are $9.99, and all Disney Infinity $13.99 single characters are 2 for $25.  Get $20 off select titles.

The Rest of the Deals...
MRSP prices have been removed.

Best Buy (Ad)
Thanks, Twitter - See original post
:ps4: Save $20 on The Last of Us Remastered and Gold Wireless Headset or DualShock 4 Controller, Plus Free Shipping

:ps4: Save $10 on PlayStation Plus 12-Month Membership Card with The Last of Us Remastered, Plus Free Shipping

:xb1: Save $124.99 on Turtle Beach XP400 Gaming Headset and Xbox One Headset Adapter, Bundle $119.99, Free Shipping

Free $40 Best Buy® Gift Card with Select Astro Gaming Headsets, Plus Free Shipping

Free $30 Best Buy® Gift Card with Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4 Wireless Gaming Headset, Plus Free Shipping

Save $25 on Turtle Beach Ear Force PX11 Gaming Headset, Sale $34.99, or PX22 Gaming Headset, Sale $54.99

Save $10 on AirDrop Hip Shot Dot Red Dot Video Game Sight Attachment, Sale $19.99

GameStop (Ad)
Ends 7/29
18_t.gif
GameStop Summer Sale

:360: :ps3: Killer is Dead $9.99

:360: :ps3: Remember Me $9.99

Kmart (Ad)
Thanks, inky1600 - See original post

:3ds: SYWR members get $30 back in points on any 3DS XL purchase

:3ds: Shop Your Way Rewards Members ONLY, get these 3DS games on sale for $24.99:

Super Mario Bros. 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing

SYWR members get $10 back in points on:

:3ds: Lego Ninjago Nindroids

:ps4: Last Of Us Remastered

All points from any of the above offers will expire on 8/16

Target (Ad)
Thanks, litepink - See original post
:ps4: Save $30 on 1-year PS+ membership with purchase of PS4 console
:wiiu: $25 gift card with purchase of NSMBU/SLU console bundle
:360: :ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts $29.99
:360: :ps3: :pc: Watch Dogs $39.99
:ps4: Infamous Second Son $39.99
:360: :xb1: Titanfall $39.99
:360: :ps3: Grand Theft Auto V $39.99
:360: :ps3: :xb1: :ps4: :pc: Wolfenstein: New Order $39.99

Toys R Us (Ad)
icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders $9.99 and $10.99 single characters 3 for $25

icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Skylanders $24.99 Spyro Adventure Packs are $9.99

icontoysrus_r1.gif
All Disney Infinity $13.99 single characters 2 for $25
:360: :ps3: $20 off Select Titles

Last edited by a moderator:
:ps4: Save $30 on 1-year PS+ membership with purchase of PS4 console

:wiiu: $25 gift card with purchase of NSMBU/SLU console bundle

$29.99
:360::ps3: Call of Duty Ghosts

$39.99
:360::ps3::pc: Watch Dogs
:ps4: Infamous Second Son
:360::xb1: Titanfall
:360::ps3: Grand Theft Auto V
:360::ps3::xb1::ps4::pc: Wolfenstein: New Order

Credit to forum.blu-ray.com

Infamous is too short and titanfall lacks features, don't get me wrong they're good but lack replay value
Agree with you on Titanfall. I loved it for about the first 2 weeks. After that I've played it less and less to the point that I don't play at all anymore. It really was a blast to start with but there isn't much variety or much else to do once you put some early playtime in.

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to buy a Wii U today, but looks like waiting will be better. More time to enjoy the spoils of Steam Summer Sale

Agree with you on Titanfall. I loved it for about the first 2 weeks. After that I've played it less and less to the point that I don't play at all anymore. It really was a blast to start with but there isn't much variety or much else to do once you put some early playtime in.
I think this just comes down to if you want to grind for 10 generations. There are the crazy gamers (like myself) that "need" to hit 10th prestige on CoD or Generation 10 on Titanfall. It doesn't really serve a purpose but I guess it gets you the value out of the game. Having to play that much multiplayer typically results in at least 200-300 hours played online.

Now I just need to wait for the next bestbuy ad, having a feeling if I jump and buy a ps4 on my birthday the next weeks ad will give me iRage.

Trying to match the plus deal might be difficult since it's 33miles away. :(

I know, it was so much fun at first! But it had a big shortage of features.. It really got old pretty quick.

coo2.png

I know, it was so much fun at first! But it had a big shortage of features.. It really got old pretty quick.
The "improvements" they made to matchmaking after launch didn't help. Getting a good game became a real pain. Maybe they're reverted or fixed it, but I traded my disk away after a week of frustration.

SAVE $10 ON 12 MONTHS PS+ WHEN YOU BUY LAST OF US REMASTERED ($49.99)

SAVE $20 ON PS4 GOLD HEADSET WHEN YOU BUY LAST OF US REMASTERED

SOME OTHER GAMING HEADSETS DEALS. THATS IT OK

I LEARNED HOW TO CAMOFLOGE MYSELF TO BESTBUY CARPET COLOR I CAN NOW SNEAK IN AND OUT ANYTIME I WANT AND NO ONE CAN TELL BUT SOME GUY STEPPED ON ME SO TO NOT CREATE A SCENE IHAD TO INJECT HIM WITH POISON BUT ITS ALL GOOD #WELCUM

was kind of hoping there would have been a "buy TLOU and get 50% off select ps4 titles". PS+ has been 39.99 quite a few times already that this doesn't even seem like a good deal.

Infamous is too short and titanfall lacks features, don't get me wrong they're good but lack replay value
infamous has the replay value of playing through it twice 100% the game and get the platinum not to mention the free paper trail dlc. infamous kept me busy for a long time

Now we know why there was no $10 pre-order offer on TLOU they already had a Sony committment.
$80 for it & 1 yr PS+ w/GCU meh no trade in bonus either at least if the PS3 TLOU traded in for $15-$20 then the deal would become much better.

Shop Your Way Rewards Members ONLY-

get these 3DS games on sale for $24.99:

Super Mario Bros. 2

Donkey Kong Country Returns

Mario Kart 7

Super Mario 3D Land

Animal Crossing

SYWR members get $30 back in points on any 3DSXL purchase

SYWR members get $10 back in points on 3DS Lego Ninjago Nindroids as well as PS4 Last Of Us Remastered

All points from any of the above offers will expire on 8/16

bread's done
Back