Last of Us Remastered Price Change

Socpens

CAGiversary!
Alright, I was reading how Sony lowered the price for the PS4 edition of Last of Us to $49.99 recently. Apparently that is only in the US. Amazon has been honoring the price change in the US, but why is it still $69.99 in Canada? Anyone know any specific reason? It clearly isn't because of the CAD's value anymore, since a $20 increase makes no sense.

I have a feeling we're going to get rammed up the bum hard in the next few years with this price hike.

Alright, I was reading how Sony lowered the price for the PS4 edition of Last of Us to $49.99 recently. Apparently that is only in the US. Amazon has been honoring the price change in the US, but why is it still $69.99 in Canada? Anyone know any specific reason? It clearly isn't because of the CAD's value anymore, since a $20 increase makes no sense.

I have a feeling we're going to get rammed up the bum hard in the next few years with this price hike.
I imagine the price will eventually drop down to $60 for Canada especially since it's currently only $55 on PSN but every other game on PSN is $69.99, i think Canada is just slower at adjusting their prices

"Anyone know any specific reason? It clearly isn't because of the CAD's value anymore, since a $20 increase makes no sense."

Canada is always slow on updating on prices for games. Just have some patience.

I'm not really worried myself, since I pre-ordered it during E3 week and with the promotion it will cost me $48, but I took it as a sign that they would simply not lower the price. Didn't know that it's $55 on the PS Store now, that changes everything. I was just going by Amazon and Best Buy.

bread's done
Back