Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:06 AM

91ZZiAtPTML._SL1500_.jpg

Link

||

||

||

V

http://www.amazon.co.../dp/B00E9I1FPI/

Rule#37: There is no "overkill" there's only "open fire" and "I need to reload".
Schlock Mercenary, "The Seventy Maxims of Maximally Effective Mercenaries"
DCT is @ : SD|CAG|FW|TB

Posted Image

#2 bruceg

bruceg

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 11:30 AM

Yeah I was thinking about posting that since this is the cheapest I think it's been.  Picked one up since it includes a ton of content...

#3 TYmaster50

TYmaster50

Superior CAG

• CAG in Training

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:14 PM

if it wasn't for pc i would get it 

TYruler50.png

#4 Shrowd

Shrowd

Gaming Dad

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:23 PM

Thanks for the heads up. Love the series, definite buy for me.

76561198056146032.png    

Frostpaw.png

#5 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:39 PM

Ill get this.

I never got to play the skyrim DLC, steam sale has legendary for 23 bucks and I was debating but hell I get legendary content plus a whole lot more for less.

#6 Flacksguy

Flacksguy

Posted 24 June 2014 - 12:54 PM

I may see if Best Buy has a nice looking copy of this when I go pick up Transformers in a little while.
This is a really nice set, I wouldn't mind having another copy. The case, the artwork, the maps...all very nicely done as you'd expect from Bethesda.
I can't even begin to guess how many hours of content are in this one little box.

#7 MoCiWe

MoCiWe

Space Smuggler

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:32 PM

Currently back ordered and said it will ship around the middle of July. Still decided to order one even though I own these games in some form already since this seems like a nice price for all of the stuff this comes with, thanks OP!

659629.png?68329996

#8 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 01:37 PM

I guess my holding out on all of these has paid off. Can't beat that price.

#9 theironunkind

theironunkind

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:46 PM

Dead?  Shows $39.99

#10 sladeums

sladeums

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

Dead?  Shows $39.99

select Amazon as the seller

$19.99 Usually ships within 1 - 2 months.

sladeums.png

#11 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

This is redeemable on steam right?

#12 Cabhills

Cabhills

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:21 PM

This is redeemable on steam right?

From the Customer's Q & A:

Cabhills.png

76561198031533789.png

#13 MulderYuffie

MulderYuffie

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:49 PM

Thanks ordered 1

76561198049491727.png

mulderyuffie.png

#14 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 06:55 PM

Anyone know if the non-Steam versions of the games included in this require a disc-check after installation?

#15 Slermy

Slermy

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 08:02 PM

I think Oblivion does.  Don't think Arena or Daggerfall do.  Not sure about Morrowind.

Edit:  I'm not really sure.  These are guesses.

#16 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:08 PM

For those who may be wondering, the Oblivion that is included on this is the GOTY Edition which means it only has the Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles DLC.  If you want any of the rest of the DLC for it you need to nabbed the GOTY DELUX Edition off of Steam it has the rest of them.(As of now it's the only way to get that DLC for the PC).  The rest of the games have everything.

#17 INCyr

INCyr

Devotee of CAGthulhu

• CAGiversary!

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:21 PM

For those who may be wondering, the Oblivion that is included on this is the GOTY Edition which means it only has the Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles DLC.  If you want any of the rest of the DLC for it you need to nabbed the GOTY DELUX Edition off of Steam it has the rest of them.(As of now it's the only way to get that DLC for the PC).  The rest of the games have everything.

Huh.  That sucks.  Although it doesn't look like any of that DLC is really all that important or game-changing.  Still, I know that's going to bug the hell out of me, even though i'm likely never going to get around to playing any of these damn games.

#18 Dallas12Cowboys

Dallas12Cowboys

Posted 24 June 2014 - 09:36 PM

It's back up to $40 with amazon as the seller.. dang

#19 Zbornak

Zbornak

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:47 AM

I managed to get an order in when they were still offering it for $19.99.  My estimated ship date isn't until mid-July, but for that price, I can wait.

Posted Image

#20 Sporkis

Sporkis

Will Duel 4 Mead!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:15 AM

Huh.  That sucks.  Although it doesn't look like any of that DLC is really all that important or game-changing.  Still, I know that's going to bug the hell out of me, even though i'm likely never going to get around to playing any of these damn games.

Yeah Knights of the Nine & the Shivering Isles are the only story/quest driven dlc really.  The rest just make certain things easier/gives you a unquie place to hang your hat, maybe a follower or two.  I find the Wizard Tower extremely helpful, the Fighter's Stronghold is the best housing in the game, but the Horse Armor is a absolute must have!! :twisted:

#21 SuiCide_KiNg_213

SuiCide_KiNg_213

DeAL ThIEF!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:13 AM

Was able to price match earlier at best buy. I was going to pull the trigger when it first went live at amazon, but I couldn't justify a purchase. I thought about it some more and decided to get it right about the time shipping increased to a 1-2 month wait period. I said screw it at that point, but then the inner BackloggerCaggerHoarder in me said NO!!!! :twisted:.  So I rushed to best buy and it worked out just fine. Sometimes you just have to give in. It's a sickness really, but who cares!

#22 RainFall

RainFall

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:14 AM

dead

#23 Jommy

Jommy

Cool Ass Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:10 PM

From the Customer's Q & A: