FB / Twitter hoax for financial gain---where is the outrage?

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
So you've got the KFC girl incident that is reportedly a hoax:

http://gawker.com/little-girl-getting-kicked-out-of-kfc-was-reportedly-a-1595066434?utm_campaign=socialflow_gawker_facebook&utm_source=gawker_facebook&utm_medium=socialflow

And then the black waitress who "apparently" was left a racist receipt:

http://freepatriot.org/2013/10/30/hoax-waitress-accusing-patron-of-racial-slur-on-receipt-busted-as-fraud/

^ you can shit all over the "source" but come on---we know liberal rags won't report on these issues

And I bring this up because recently where I live (small small small city) we had a lady lie about finding maggots in her Walmart Chicken and that was also a hoax that the women created to try to get sympathy money to go on a vacation.

Why isn't their more outrage over this garbage? I mean----no doubt if people would go to this much trouble to blatantly lie they surely the would misuse government handouts (yep, I went there...)

I'm guessing these bottom feeders will get labeled as having some sort of "mental illness" so that the left can defend their actions all while diagnosing them with a illness that they can use not only as a defense but to get MOAR money

Last edited by a moderator:
You sure are one angry bigot. :roll:
Oh yes.. the "I don't have anything to contribute, because I'm an idiot" retort.

Two instances in OP reference white women, one involves a black women and therefore I'm an angry bigot. About right.

Where is the liberal rag that calls out the black female?

Took all of ten seconds with Google.

Anyway, I'm not overly "outraged" by the hoaxes because I'm not "outraged" by the events. I wish they stopped getting any press. "Random guy in Dumptown, New York may be racist" is not my idea of news worthy of natio

Saw that, first page Google---I guess you can call a foreign newspaper a point maker if you want... I was talking about any of the dozen or saw left leaning news outlets that ran with the original "feel bad for me I"m poah and black" concoction

Saw that, first page Google---I guess you can call a foreign newspaper a point maker if you want... I was talking about any of the dozen or saw left leaning news outlets that ran with the original "feel bad for me I"m poah and black" concoction
I don't know, I'll ask this here Scotsman what he thinks and get back to you.

Her injuries didn't even look bad. I would think she just got her ass beat for talking sass or something. 

I would definitely risk my reputation to get my daughter surgery, though. I wouldn't even think twice about it. They would never blame the kid, and the benefits of the surgery would last a lifetime while I would only have to live with hoax accusations for half a lifetime. 

It's funny because everyone is talking about random stuff like this when the biggest racist is Obama
He only hates people with money, white people, Christians, and Jews. Everything else is ok. If you are any combination of 2 or more of those categories, you are just plain fucked.

bread's done
Back