* * * * * 1 votes

Wii U GamePad Stand/Cradle Set - Black for $3.98

Nintendo Amazon WiiU

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 syrdiman

syrdiman

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:32 AM

You get one in the deluxe bundle when you buy one. For those of you who lost it or didn't receive it in your 8Gb versions.

http://www.amazon.co...tand/Cradle Set

#2 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 12:58 PM

How damn tacky is it that Nintendo couldn't be bothered the throw in a few cents worth of plastic in the 8GB versions?  I swear their cheapness really irks me sometimes  :???:

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#3 WebScud

WebScud

Posted 25 June 2014 - 01:22 PM

Has anyone seen a decent price on a extra AC adapter for the GamePad?

#4 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:09 PM

Edit: Nevermind

#5 Stucky602

Stucky602

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:28 PM

It's OOS.  3rd party seller now.

Still showing as in stock for me. If I didn't already have one it's a great price.

#6 Akridsky

Akridsky

Flipping for dollars

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 02:37 PM

Still showing as in stock for me. If I didn't already have one it's a great price.

Yeah, I had to go to other buying options for some reason.  I updated my post.

#7 Zashule

Zashule

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:21 PM

Awesome. Took mine on vacation to the in-laws and must've left it there. Been looking for one cheap enough to pick up. Can't believe how much I use that thing.

Thanks for letting us know!  :rofl:

#8 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

I might drop by Best Buy on the way home tonight and see if they have any left on the shelf for me to price match.

oIi9lub.png

#9 Hibiki Rush

Hibiki Rush

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

The charging cradle wasn't include in the Deluxe, was it? I thought it is just the stand. That's all I got at least.

#10 dreamer131313

dreamer131313

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:53 PM

The charging cradle wasn't include in the Deluxe, was it? I thought it is just the stand. That's all I got at least.

yea it was. Even my zelda bundle had both

#11 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Both the charging cradle and the stand should be in the deluxe bundle.

oIi9lub.png

#12 pittsnoggle

pittsnoggle

Posted 25 June 2014 - 05:57 PM

The charging cradle wasn't include in the Deluxe, was it? I thought it is just the stand. That's all I got at least

cradle and stand in my zombiu bundle at least

690810.png

#13 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

How damn tacky is it that Nintendo couldn't be bothered the throw in a few cents worth of plastic in the 8GB versions?  I swear their cheapness really irks me sometimes  :???:

Cheapness? $1 extra per console, ship 6 million units, that's $6m in expenses for a company who was selling the system at a loss and having 3 years of annual losses. So rethink before you say they're cheap because there were obvious reasons why they didn't include this in the 8GB bundle that was shipped from Nov 2012 to June 2013

#14 bonesawisready

bonesawisready

YES! YES! YES!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 06:41 PM

Both the charging cradle and the stand should be in the deluxe bundle.

Yea I got it with my launch Nintendo Land bundle

#15 Got_Wii

Got_Wii

Nintendo Freak

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:00 PM

This gamepad stand/cradle is on Blue Clearance at Toys R Us. I scanned one on monday night and it rang up $1.20 (at 80% off on clearance). In the TRU Clearance thread Prim said the blue items go to 90% off tomorrow. This would make the item 60 cents plus tax. If you have a Toys R Us nearby and need one of these you might want to check it out.

Posted Image

#16 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 25 June 2014 - 09:22 PM

This gamepad stand/cradle is on Blue Clearance at Toys R Us. I scanned one on monday night and it rang up $1.20 (at 80% off on clearance). In the TRU Clearance thread Prim said the blue items go to 90% off tomorrow. This would make the item 60 cents plus tax. If you have a Toys R Us nearby and need one of these you might want to check it out.

I glanced last time I was in there and I don't recall selling any cradles left, but I guess a swing by can't hurt.

oIi9lub.png