Photo
- - - - -

NEW Wii U 32GB Black Deluxe Set w/ Super Mario U & Super Luigi U $249.99 at eBay

• Please log in to reply
39 replies to this topic

#1 Wario64

Wario64

Will tweet for @videogamedeals

• Forum Moderator

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:09 PM

Comes from Buy

http://www.ebay.com/...U-/360972401125

#2 hectorarizpe

hectorarizpe

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:11 PM

Argh... Come on!!! Someone on amazon sell it at this price please!!

#3 JohnnySucco

JohnnySucco

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:12 PM

I was just about to post this.   Even better deal if you are currently getting the bonus ebay bucks deal that many have.

#4 The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:16 PM

Ouch!  Just paid full price for one yesterday. :(

#5 CheapAssAsian

CheapAssAsian

Go WildCAGs!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:19 PM

Dang just picked up my mario kart wii u bundle yesterday. I'm kinda tempted to return it.

#6 The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:24 PM

Dang just picked up my mario kart wii u bundle yesterday. I'm kinda tempted to return it.

I ordered online and I think I can still cancel it... but it's going to arrive tomorrow, I'm kind of torn, I was looking forward to having it... but then this is $50 cheaper.

#7 TerraEpon

TerraEpon

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 03:46 PM

Tempting and a huge amount better deal than the referb $200 + shipping + tax  (with Nintendoland rather than Mario) at Nintendo's site/

So very tempting....

#8 CDiablo

CDiablo

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:11 PM

Damn you tax I am waiting on $250 total. Thanks OP.

#9 eliter1

eliter1

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:13 PM

Thought CA didn't get taxes so I was going to order one but even with the eBay bucks taxes are making me hesitate.
Posted Image

#10 TitoTaquito

TitoTaquito

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:14 PM

There's a $5 off coupon available when you use PayPal and checkout on mobile. Came out to $244.99 + $32.50 eBay Bucks +no tax.

#11 Spring Roll

Spring Roll

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:19 PM

What is this eBay bucks stuff I see? 

I get paid on Thursday and pick up on bonus on Friday. Please stay alive till then!

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:

#12 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Ouch!  Just paid full price for one yesterday. :(

Why?  There have been tons of Wii U deals out there?

#13 ogkk

ogkk

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:20 PM

Thought CA didn't get taxes so I was going to order one but even with the eBay bucks taxes are making me hesitate.

Yeah that was a bummer for me.  I cancelled the checkout process once I saw that there was tax.

#14 ck0

ck0

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:24 PM

Anyone informed think there will be a better deal on Black Friday?   Thats when I was planning on getting a Wii U... 

But this is $50 off MSRP

#15 crustybooger

crustybooger

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:27 PM

picked one up, now I can finally start playing the stack of games I have that's just been sitting there. 

#16 chimpmeister

chimpmeister

Hates gimmicks

• CAGiversary!

Anyone informed think there will be a better deal on Black Friday?   Thats when I was planning on getting a Wii U... 

But this is $50 off MSRP

There should be tons of Wii U deals on BF in a few months, better to wait.

#17 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

What is this eBay bucks stuff I see? 

I get paid on Thursday and pick up on bonus on Friday. Please stay alive till then!

:pray:  :pray:  :pray:

These deals usually only last a few hours at best. However this is the fourth of fifth time Buy via eBay has run this deal so maybe they'll do it again. No way this currently listing lasts till Friday though

#18 Spring Roll

Spring Roll

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:29 PM

These deals usually only last a few hours at best. However this is the fourth of fifth time Buy via eBay has run this deal so maybe they'll do it again. No way this currently listing lasts till Friday though

:wall: that's alright I suppose. I have zero interest in Super Mario U. 

#19 ck0

ck0

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:31 PM

There should be tons of Wii U deals on BF in a few months, better to wait.

Thanks I think I will.  I'm sure BF deals will at least match the $50 savings, and probably with better games (MK8, etc)

Plus, $250 is hard to swallow right now, and there are plenty of games to play coming up this Fall.  This gaming drought right now almost made me pull the trigger on this one

#20 cwtennis

cwtennis

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

Already sold out haha.  I was super tempted to get this but I think I'll wait for the MK8 bundle around this price.  Better game, awesome wiimote, etc.

#21 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:41 PM

Well fucking hell, this kind of throws a wrench into my Target buying plans...ugh.

Still, I'm of the instant gratification persuasion, so Target may win out yet.

oIi9lub.png

#22 GBAstar

GBAstar

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:42 PM

^ Yep. I saw that coming. They usually run this listings for between 1,500 and 3,000 sales. However keep an eye out as sometimes they bring it back even within the same day. At least once they've done that and then limited it to "one per account". Those are the only listings that last more then a few hours

#23 Bobby's Universe

Bobby's Universe

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Thanks I think I will.  I'm sure BF deals will at least match the $50 savings, and probably with better games (MK8, etc)

Plus, $250 is hard to swallow right now, and there are plenty of games to play coming up this Fall.  This gaming drought right now almost made me pull the trigger on this one

If you wait until Black Friday, you won't be able to take advantage of the MK8 free game promotion. I was able to download all 4 games (NSMBU, Zelda, Wii Party U & Pikmin 3) plus I got $20 back through the Deluxe Digital Promotion.

Currently Playing

:ps3: Destiny
:wiiu: Disney Infinity (thanks to the free digital copy + stuff from my ps3 purchase of the game)
:wii: Scarface The World Is Yours
:3ds: Pokemon X...gotta catch em all

#24 The Top Crusader

The Top Crusader

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:54 PM

Why?  There have been tons of Wii U deals out there?

I don't have a local Target, so I was going to order one from them online, but figured by the time taxes is added I might as well get one tax free on Amazon and get it in two days instead of waiting.

I went to buy this one to flip but apparently the last of them sold out as I was logging into Paypal.  Ah well.

#25 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 04:58 PM

I don't have a local Target, so I was going to order one from them online, but figured by the time taxes is added I might as well get one tax free on Amazon and get it in two days instead of waiting.

I went to buy this one to flip but apparently the last of them sold out as I was logging into Paypal.  Ah well.

I'm not trying to poo-poo your plans but I dunno if the profit made from flipping a Wii U is worth the time and effort.

oIi9lub.png

#26 JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:10 PM

Mario Kart bundle for $250 and I'd bite. But those seem so limited in supply I doubt it will ever happen.

#27 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:15 PM

Nvm.

oIi9lub.png

#28 Billytwoshoes

Billytwoshoes

Perpetually behind the times

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:19 PM

That's the second time I've missed the Buy deal while they were running the Quad eBay bucks promotion, oh well...

#29 Spring Roll

Spring Roll

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:51 PM

Mario Kart bundle for $250 and I'd bite. But those seem so limited in supply I doubt it will ever happen.

I don't think we're going to see those. They didn't seem to produce them in numbers like they did with this bundle or the Skylanders bundle. 

#30 starboyk

starboyk

Reverand Cletus

• CAGiversary!

Posted 26 June 2014 - 05:52 PM

blargh. and it's dead :(