Kairosoft Co.,Ltd games are  half off 

WOOOO I STINK

#2 MSUHitman

MSUHitman

Checkmate Arcade Co-Host

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:20 PM

Any of these come w/free coins?

Listen to the Checkmate Arcade video game podcast! Also available on ITunes & Stitcher Radio
42869.png

#3 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:34 PM

Any of these come w/free coins?

no coins this time   

also on the  Kairosoft Co.,Ltd games  careful if you want to play off line.  Many of the newer games are online only for some reason

WOOOO I STINK

#4 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 01:42 PM

I think every Kairosoft game is incredibly addicting.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#5 cubeenigma

cubeenigma

Cheap Ass Chinese Gamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:06 PM

Adventure Time Card Battle is freeeee! Too bad it's got a health to play feature (unless they changed it) (as in you can play a couple of matches until you have to pay to play more or wait to regen and play more)

Now to find an android device to play all these haha

#6 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:07 PM

finally used up all of my credits 

got

pocket acc.

fortuna magus

Cafeteria Nipponica

and few other games. now down to using coins ... still got 3900 coins but at least i know those never expire 

WOOOO I STINK

#7 DHephaestus

DHephaestus

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:08 PM

And I just bought Adventure Time Card Battle yesterday...luckily I used the massive amount of coins I have accumulated the past few times so no harm.

#8 JKSonic

JKSonic

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:17 PM

EVERY gamer who cares about preserving our industry as we know it and keeping off "free" games that you can never fully purchase or "pay to win" games needs to support Kairosoft...  Because with this company once you buy the game you BOUGHT THE GAME.  No further pestering for purchases that make building go faster, no purchases for extra characters or the best buildings/people, etc etc.  Once you buy it, it actually plays like a REAL GAME.

I'd more than gladly pay around $5 for more games if they followed this model...

233526.png

www.kulhaphotography.com (abandoned houses, portraits, etc)

www.abstractedrealism.com (boudoir, pinup)

#9 Derextreme

Derextreme

Do you even Sony?

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:31 PM

yeah, kairosoft is definitely my favorite mobile dev. have a bunch of their games on ios and android(now). all i want is game dev story 2 :(

#10 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:34 PM

Get DungeonVillage and try out the KairoSoft games.  If you like them, most of the other games you will also enjoy.  I highly recommend Dungeon Village, as some of the others have already stated that their games are damn addicting.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Dragon Fantasy book 2, :3ds: Link's Awakening, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#11 jlovelac

jlovelac

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:45 PM

Out of curiosity, has anyone tried the Kindle versions of Final Fantasy III and IV?  If so, would you recommend them?  Thanks!

Forget the freak, you're just nature...

#12 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 27 June 2014 - 02:49 PM

http://www.cheapassg...sts-free-stuff/

#13 nitrosmob

nitrosmob

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:02 PM

I rarely check the free section so I appreciate this very much though I would have likely seen it in the deals for Kotaku later.

I like Kairosoft games myself and may pick up a few. Already choose all the free apps I wanted and many I didn't because they were free haha.

#14 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 June 2014 - 03:26 PM

Nice selection this time around.  At least a half dozen apps I was thinking about paying for or nearly bought recently.

I rarely check the free section so I appreciate this very much though I would have likely seen it in the deals for Kotaku later.

No one does, that's why the last post was a week ago.

Adventure Time Card Battle is freeeee! Too bad it's got a health to play feature (unless they changed it) (as in you can play a couple of matches until you have to pay to play more or wait to regen and play more)

Now to find an android device to play all these haha

Glad I waited. That would be seriously dumb though if you're limited on how much you can play it when it's like $4 normally.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#15 alextastic

alextastic

keepin' it real.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 04:40 PM

I think every Kairosoft game is incredibly addicting.

Dream House Days is probably my favorite so far. Beasties Bay is cool, Pocket League was kinda boring for me.

#16 midloo

midloo

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:54 PM

EVERY gamer who cares about preserving our industry as we know it and keeping off "free" games that you can never fully purchase or "pay to win" games needs to support Kairosoft...  Because with this company once you buy the game you BOUGHT THE GAME.  No further pestering for purchases that make building go faster, no purchases for extra characters or the best buildings/people, etc etc.  Once you buy it, it actually plays like a REAL GAME.

I'd more than gladly pay around $5 for more games if they followed this model...

I think it's kind of sad that regardless of all you've said, Kairosoft still makes some pretty shallow Skinner-box style games.  Addicting?  Sure...  Compelling?  Maybe...  fun and interesting choices to make?  Not really. 

People have very low expectations on mobile.  

Posted Image

#17 fei33

fei33

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 05:58 PM

http://www.amazon.co...rd_i=2350149011

also seems  most if not all 

Kairosoft Co.,Ltd games are  half off 

If you don't mind me asking, which of the Kairosoft Co. Ltd games are not on sale?  I'm thinking that I may want to pick up more than a few of these if I enjoy Dungeon Village, but would prefer to stick with the games that are actually on sale right now.  Any favorites that CAG's would recommend?  Game Dev Story looks like a must-buy for me given its subject matter, but not sure what other games to go for. 

#18 ofacto

ofacto

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:30 PM

Thanks.  I just bought the Room 2  couple of days ago.  Wish I had waited a bit.

#19 toldawg128

toldawg128

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:39 PM

Thanks, got a few freebies.

signature2.png 76561197979401367.png

#20 MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaGio

MetalMegaCAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 06:52 PM

If you don't mind me asking, which of the Kairosoft Co. Ltd games are not on sale? I'm thinking that I may want to pick up more than a few of these if I enjoy Dungeon Village, but would prefer to stick with the games that are actually on sale right now. Any favorites that CAG's would recommend? Game Dev Story looks like a must-buy for me given its subject matter, but not sure what other games to go for.

Game Dev Story,Pocket Academy,Ninja Village,Dungeon Village. Those are some of my favorites.

25jecz5.jpg Sig.Made by Kyuby

Check Out My Youtube Channel: https://www.youtube....er/MetalMegaGio

Check Out My Trade List!

#21 rcerboss

rcerboss

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 07:21 PM

I guess I am the only one who hated Game Dev Story  :cry:

http://backloggery.c...p?user=rcerboss
Interested in trading Steam Games. I have extra keys for Ship, Machinarium, Sword and Sworcery, Cave Story +, and more Desura games tha I can list ;)

PM me to add me to PSN, Steam, WiiU, or 3DS. Always up for a Brawl matchup too!

#22 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 10:58 PM

I guess I am the only one who hated Game Dev Story :cry:

Yes.

591625.png

#23 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:08 PM

Yes.

He also hates Mario 3D World and most other things that normal people enjoy.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: MLB 14 The Show 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

Trade List - H: MK8 Promo Game Choice

#24 HDShadow

HDShadow

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:16 PM

He also hates Mario 3D World and most other things that normal people enjoy.

There is no love within a person who does not enjoy 3D World

591625.png

#25 Artrigis

Artrigis

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:44 PM

I heard he even hates mudkips. Game dev story is great.. played through it 3 times, didnt care much for dungeon village though. Ill probably try and pick up a few more kairo games though

#26 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 27 June 2014 - 11:49 PM

If you don't mind me asking, which of the Kairosoft Co. Ltd games are not on sale?  I'm thinking that I may want to pick up more than a few of these if I enjoy Dungeon Village, but would prefer to stick with the games that are actually on sale right now.  Any favorites that CAG's would recommend?  Game Dev Story looks like a must-buy for me given its subject matter, but not sure what other games to go for. 

to make it  simple.  Any game  2.49 or under is on  sale..  games are usually 5  up  

also seems  ALL GAMES ARE  NOW ON SALE i think they are on sale until  JULY 3 or  8.  it shows in the  DUNGEON VILLAGE  opening page how long all the sales r for 

Game Dev Story  for 1.25 is a must buy

it just sucks that most if not  ALL OF THE NEW RELEASES  are ONLINE ONLY.. Meaning if you dont have an active  wi fi   the game  WILL NOT WORK 

WOOOO I STINK

#27 KrayzieKMF

KrayzieKMF

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 12:19 AM

I guess I am the only one who hated Game Dev Story :cry:

I thought game dev story was boring.

#28 JSweeney

JSweeney

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:35 AM

So exactly how much pig flooping is going on?

#29 Confucius

Confucius

Corporate Shill

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 01:38 AM

thanks op.  picked up a few games i would actually play.

Ees7Y.jpg

I'm 100% shocked that books still exist in today's day and age. I thought they'd be out by now. They make up like 1% of today's entertainment and unless you're 60 or older, stray away from books and start emersing yourself with real entertainment.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Codes for Free / Codes for Trade

#30 thedouche

thedouche

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 28 June 2014 - 02:04 AM

Thanks OP, I downloaded about 2/3 of the apps.  Lots of stuff for me/wife/child, thanx