Final Fantasy X/X-2 HD(PS3) $24.99 *19.99 w/ GCU* @ Best Buy

Aw, man! I should have waited on this. I bought it for $30 and still haven't even opened it yet. Worst of all, I have GCU now. X_X

Thank you for the find. I have the collector's edition from the Square Enix Store. It's inconvenient having the big ass case around so I'll just pick up this copy

Should put PS3 in the title. I don't think Vita has had a good deal on this yet...
Ugh, I didn't see PS3 only in the title and thought I could snag the Vita version on the cheap. I'm all about the Vita. : /
Sorry guys. It was 3AM here totally slipped my mind :D But like you guys, I'd want the vita version as well. Don't really feel like booting up the PS3 every time to play it.

yeah i would totally hit up those crazy cheap walmart games last year and probly that morning awd had a bunch of games for $.01. lol

yeah it sure did tsoul. I got ac black flag, nfs rivals and skylanders swap force all on bf sale prices, b2g1 (gcu coupon) and 20% off last fall. stack stack city b

im still holding off on this til $15 amazon no tax free shipping. backlog be damned

Last edited by a moderator:
Aw, man! I should have waited on this. I bought it for $30 and still haven't even opened it yet. Worst of all, I have GCU now. X_X
Same here. I got the LE for $32 with GCU. I thought it would be rare so I decided to get it. I've been seeing the LE pop up on clearance lately.

for those wondering it took me 130 or so hours to platnum part 1, i didnt attempt to platnum part 2. i think only 2% of people who own the game that are registered online have gotten the plat for part 1 so i i felt pretty special lol

I am sure you FF nerds rave all about these games, but I could never get into it.... my last great JRPG game that I played til the end was Grandia 2 on the DC...that was well worth it just for the story!

Too lazy to get it from the store, but it'll be here in 2 days.

Also have the Vita version coming from Play Asia in a few weeks. To go with the copy of X-2 I got from them a few weeks ago.

bread's done
Back