Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:47 AM

http://www.amazon.co...duct/B00001WRSJ

This is the lowest price I saw.

#2 dohdough

dohdough

Sum Dum Guy

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 02:51 AM

Not a videogame deal, but this is a pretty good price. I got mine a couple years ago for $50 because I missed out on the $40 deal by a couple minutes. Very good set of cans.
dohdough.png

"Speaking of which, there's another elitist prick that argues constantly on the Politics forums by the name of dohdough. He's a complete douche, but at least he keeps his posts in that cesspool of useless opinions. He gets my runner-up nomination."

Thanks for the nomination for the Most Memorable CAG Villan 2012, Blade!

#3 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:23 AM

Love the heck out of mine. Had them about five years, wear them at least 10 hours a day between work and gaming, always in my backpack. Replaced the pads with some awesome felt ones when they finally wore out. Plan to keep these cans forever.

There's a reason these are the legendary design that hasn't changed since the 80s.

cagSig.png515886.png

#4 cheaphuck

cheaphuck

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 03:28 AM

Do games sound good on these?

#5 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:34 AM

Totally. First time I played battlefield with them, almost got sick from the bass of a tank driving by. Freakin great.

cagSig.png515886.png

#6 MrGranger

MrGranger

Posted 30 June 2014 - 04:51 AM

I got a pair in the early 90's, still have them.  Then in the 2000's I got another pair so I could keep on in my travel kit and one with my editing machine.  I just got another for my kid (who claims that it makes the 3DS a totally different experience) & cleaned up my two older ones thanks to cheap pads via ebay.  Still my favorite headset.

#7 AFRO insomniac

AFRO insomniac

Pikmin 3 - Challenge Mode is DOPE

• CAGiversary!

Posted 30 June 2014 - 06:25 AM

Great set of headphones.

Even if you own high end headphones these are nice to have as they are durable and have a nice long coiled cord for around the house or portable use. 

Playing

Spoiler
2014 2013

#8 randamin

randamin

Posted 30 June 2014 - 12:56 PM

Yeah, just need something such as an Ear Force DSS or an Astro mixamp and your good to go.