Injustice God's among us ultimate 29.99/23.99 GCU

BB adjust instore pickup prices right? I ordered last week and have yet to pick up.
Yes, though you'll have to pick it up first and then contact 1-888-BESTBUY to ask for a post-purchase price adjustment. Since it's a Best Buy price, you shouldn't have any problems.

Will I be able to use my GCU online as well as my reward certificates? Because the only copy available near me is like 30 miles away and I don't feel like driving that far..

Last edited by a moderator:
PS4 version worth picking up for $24 with GCU?
If you are looking for better graphics, or enhancements of any kind, you are gonna be disappointed, I really didn't notice much of a change. I think the framerate runs a little smoother, the same is true of the WiiU version too, but overall I think most people would be hard pressed to find a difference.

But yeah, it seems to work just as well as the PS3 version does (from what I played of it anyways, I don't actually own a PS4 yet lol). It's certainly a great game in it's own right and, stages aside, the fan service is incredible.

People complain about the online being dead on the PS4 version, and from what I saw that is more or less true, but this isn't CoD. You don't need nearly as many people to sustain a healthy online community IMO. I doubt you'll ever have trouble finding a match, though depending on how much you play you may become very familiar with certain opponents lol.

I am planning on getting this myself, but since I already own the vanilla version I am waiting for a cheap price, $20 or bust. Even if I had a PS4, I'd probably still go with the PS3 version just because it's livelier online but either version should do you fine. The game is certainly worth owning in one version or another, but I see no real advantage in "upgrading" from the PS3 to the PS4 version.

Just stay the hell away from the Vita version, unless that is literally the only system you own that can play it.

Hope that helps.

Last edited:
That's a pretty good deal, and I would bite on it if i hadn't already bought the vanilla version twice already (360 at launch, PS3 stick bundle on clearance), so I too will wait for this to drop below $20.

This is tempting, I just got a new fight stick...

edit: Actually, nah, I can wait for the ultimate version for 360.

Crap the PS3 CE version is at my local store, didn't think to look before I went in and picked up the PS4 Ultimate Edition.  Is it worth going into swap?  I think the only benefit is the statue right?

Is the guy that works for a local best buy and is a cag still around?

I wonder if I can go to the store and order it instore to be shipped to the store. This is what happened with the Arkham Origins CE and I wonder if it can be done here.

Is the guy that works for a local best buy and is a cag still around?

I wonder if I can go to the store and order it instore to be shipped to the store. This is what happened with the Arkham Origins CE and I wonder if it can be done here.
Lol I meant a ultimate edition in my post but this is for the collectors which I have a copy of already.

But to your question if you ask them to order it in the store yes you can provided its availble for in store pickup in the ordering process. It might just be available for shipping to your home. Which should be free

Is the PS4 version worth the upgrade?
this question was pretty well answered already but I would like to add: If you enjoyed Injustice and want a fighting game for your system, go for it. Personally, I never bought any DLC for the ps3 version so to me its an added bonus

Cool deal. Does anyone know if streaming this game directly from the twitch app that is built into the ps4 will block sounds and cut scenes in the story mode to those viewing online? I would like to use it in a gaming marathon for charity but I know the built in app sometimes blocks those things on ps4 so that more people buy the game instead of just watching the story on twitch...

Wait why? I used mine and stacked with GCU
I called them and talked to 2 people about retroactively adding it. They had to call me back and said too much time had passed between ordering to add coupon. I cancelled and re-ordered online and the code would error out every time. I was worried It wouldn't be available if I kept messing around. I figured it was clearanced or some other fine print conflict.

Edit- just tried again. My order does not qualify for code entered. Was going for 360 CE in store pickup w/ GCU. I'm entering 9 digit online code in the promo code box at checkout

jt4yTah.jpg

bread's done
Back