50% off select games at Target

theserialvictim

CAGiversary!
Started on June 27th, until July 3rd

50% off select titles, details in store

Here's a few deals I got myself:

Just Dance 2014 WIi-U : $25 ($5 better than the best deals I've seen so far)

Mario & Sonic at the Sochi Olympics 2014 WIi-U : $25

Ryse XBONE : $20

Many more titles, worth having a look at your local Target store

worth having a look at your local Target store

Yup except if yours has a sign that says "this location does not feature the 50% sale on videogames"

fuck the downtown Montreal target. They can rot in hell.

It is definitely worth checking out if you have a Target nearby. The sale has been going on for three weeks and I've got some great deals. The titles on sale do differ between stores, and some things are on sale but aren't marked, so if you really want something you should bring it to the checkout to confirm the price.

There is a great thread about this sale at: http://forums.redflagdeals.com/target-flyer-50-off-100-select-games-accessories-ymmv-inc-xb1-pnc-37-5-more-1491987/

Here's what I've picked up at Target the past 3 weeks:

Wii U Pro Controller $19.99
Vita 16 gig memory card $14.99
Wii Party U with black Wii Remote $19.99 
Professor Layton and the Azran Legacy $17.49
Ocarina of Time $15.00
Paper Mario Sticker Star $14.99
Donkey Kong Tropical Freeze $22.49
Super Paper Mario $8.99
2DS System $64.99

Some of these prices included the $5.00 off video game coupon that is good until August , but is no longer being printed with your receipt.

Last edited by a moderator:
Were u able to $5 off the wii u pro controller? I was told the coupon is only for games only

Very YMMV. Longueil Target had a bunch of Xbone games on sale, and Pikmin 3/Wind Waker HD for $30 each. Some people are getting NSMBU for $25, but mine was full price.

If your local Staples still has some copies left, you could get NSMBU for $19.99. YMMV on the additional 25% making it $14.99.

Were u able to $5 off the wii u pro controller? I was told the coupon is only for games only
I was able to use the $5.00 off twice on accessories, and both times the cashier had to manually make the price correction, but never suggested that it wasn't eligible. Like the sale itself, it's very YMMV.

Most of the ones near me were picked clean. I had to go to the ones in Montreal.
I heard of people asking to go to the backstore and finding a ton of games for Wii U and PS4, so I might do that this weekend. Also if RFD is a credible enough source, a lot of people are getting that extra 25% off now that weren't getting it beforehand.

I heard of people asking to go to the backstore and finding a ton of games for Wii U and PS4, so I might do that this weekend. Also if RFD is a credible enough source, a lot of people are getting that extra 25% off now that weren't getting it beforehand.
I asked them if they had any more games, and was told whatever is on the tables is all they have left.

The only games of note at mine are Ryse at $20 and Black Flag (Xbox One) at $30. Weird that Black Flag is only on sale for Xbox One and not PS4.

The only games of note at mine are Ryse at $20 and Black Flag (Xbox One) at $30. Weird that Black Flag is only on sale for Xbox One and not PS4.
Ask them to scan the Ps4 version. Both should be on sale seeing how it's $29.99 on their site.

bread's done
Back