Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Star Wars Empire at War $6.80 | The Legend of Korra $10.04 | Red Faction Guerrilla $2.99 |

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNinjaSquirrel

CAGiversary!
Feedback
25 (100%)
Summer sale has come and gone; welcome to the Steam Deals Thread V13!

Stop: Before you go any further be sure you are using Enhanced Steam. It will save you a lot of time and embarrassment in the future.

Daily Deal
Star Wars: Empire at War Gold Edition - $19.99 $6.80

Yesterday's Deal

N/A

Midweek Madness
The Legend of Korra - $14.99 $10.04

Red Faction - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction II - $9.99 $1.49
Red Faction Armageddon - $19.99 $2.99
Red Faction Guerrilla - $19.99 $2.99 

Thanks to EastX, Detruire, Psydero, and everyone else that has contributed to the thread!

Last edited by a moderator:
Thank you so much ltrain23 and evful for helping me out with getting Ticket to Ride for my dad.  He is going to love getting back into the game. CAG is an awesome place.

So what character should I post a sexy new pic of first? Hmmm?

screen-power-stars.jpg

Edit: Upon seeing this next to my avatar, one might think I prefer consoles. False.

To wrap up the Summer Sale and start looking to the future, let's answer these 2 simple questions:

1.) What game did you buy during the sale that would hurt the most if it were to be bundled imminently?

2.) What game did you NOT buy during the sale for fear of said imminent bundle?

For me, Shadowrun Returns would fit #1, because I had no interest in it prior to the sale. Could've waited until a bundle, even though I have been enjoying what I've played of it. I skipped Gunpoint at 75% off pre-sale hoping that it'll hit a bundle soon.

Alright, here we go. The haul from my first Steam seasonal sale.

Before I post this list, I should say that while I thought the sale was good for a sale, for a Summer Sale, I was kind of left disappointed.

In the last 6 months, I've been hearing over and over about historical lows a bunch that happened during these seasonal sales, and I guess based on the Steam's sale history during these things I got my hopes built up too much, as this sale left me wanting more.

Hoping Winter will remedy this disappointment.

So without further ado, here's the list:

[customspoiler=Bobby's Haul] [/customspoiler]

Half-Life 1: Source - Bought from Krugz.

Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon - Bought from Krugz.

Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars - Bought from Krugz.

Mount and Blade: Warband - Bought from Krugz.

Amnesia Collection - Trader (2 TF2 keys)

E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy - 4-Pack from a CAG

BioShock Triple Pack - Full-price from Steam Store
Mass Effect Collection  - Trader (4 DOTA Keys)

Fallout 3 - Game of the Year - Trader (2 DOTA Keys + Tour of Duty)

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle  - Trader (1 DOTA Key)

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: FarCry - Traded four trading cards for it (they were selling for bout 8 cents each)

Postal 2 Complete x 2 - Someone traded me 2 copies for 1 copy of Payday: The Heist. Kept one, other's in inventory

Payday: The Heist - Steam Store (For me)

Torchlight II 4-pack Unpacker - Trader, no restrictions. (1 TF2 key)

Rayman Legends - Steam Store

Adventure Bundle Vol. 1 (Syberia 1, Syberia 2, Nikopol, Nostradamus, Egyptian Prophecy) - Trader (1 DOTA Key)

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Asgard Pack Steam Store and Retail Key - Steam Store

LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Super Pack Steam Store and Retail Key  - Steam Store

The Blackwell Bundle - Trader (1 TF2 Key)

Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Upcoming DLC - Steam Store

Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - Yogscast DLC  - Trader (2 ref)

Slender: The Arrival - Trader (1 TF2 Key)

Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Complete Pack - Trader (3 TF2 Keys, Summer Card #1)

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition - Traded a Steam key for Typing of the Dead for it.

FarCry 2 - Part of the Typing of the Dead trade

Testament of Sherlock Holmes - Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)

Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre (RU) - Free from a trader friend.

+1 TF2 Key for To The Moon Steam key.

+4 ref from double-trade

+2 TF2 keys for spare Can't Stop Laughing Bundle

Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition - Trader (4 DOTA 2 Keys)

Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition - Trader (3.5 DOTA 2 Keys)

Assassin's Creed - Trader (1.5 DOTA 2 Keys)

Dead Space 2 - Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys)

FEAR 2: Reborn DLC - Steam Store

Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 - Retail ($1.25 in pierat $ from GMG)

Borderlands 2 Game of the Year RU - Trader, no restrictions (3 TF2 Keys)

Left 4 Dead - Traded a Street Racing Syndicate Steam key for it. Thanks for the loan Waggles!

Endless Space + Disharmony - Trader (1 TF2 Key + 50% off Coupon)

Alice Madness Returns - Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Light Plasma Pistol DLC - Part of a MASSIVE trade with a friend of mine this morning, gave him 24 TF2 keys

The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Code Breakers DLC - Massive Trade

PAC-MAN MUSEUM - Massive Trade

Original War - Massive Trade

Daikatana - Massive Trade

PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition - Massive Trade

Rochard - Hard Times DLC - Massive Trade

Ms. Splosion Man - Massive Trade

The Bureau: XCOM Hanger 6 R&D DLC - Massive Trade

Rochard Soundtrack - Massive Trade

Ghostbusters: The Videogame - Massive Trade

Ultrabundle - Massive Trade

Bionic Commando + Rearmed - Massive Trade

Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle - Massive Trade

Flatout Complete Pack - Massive Trade

Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior  - Massive Trade

Worms Collection - Feb 2014 - Massive Trade

Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition Steam Store and Retail Key - Trader (2 TF2 Keys)

Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition - Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)

Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile - Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version

Alien Shooter - Revisited - Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version

Joe Danger 2: Undead Movie Pack - Trader (1 TF2 key)

Game of Thrones DLC Beyond the Wall Blood Bound - Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal)

PAYDAY: The Heist Soundtrack - Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal)

Serious Sam 2 - Traded a Sang-Froid Steam key for it.

Game of Thrones DLC3 - Dog Skin Pack - Part of a trade for a Fly'n Steam key, trader gave me $1 via PayPal as well as the two items below.

PAYDAY The Heist: Wolfpack DLC - Part of the trade for the Fly'n Steam key

Game of Thrones - Weapon Pack - Part of a trade for the Fly'n Steam key

Deadlight Game + Soundtrack Bundle - Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)

Skydrift: Gladiator Multiplayer Pack - Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event)

Skydrift: Extreme Fighters Premium Airplane Pack - Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event)

Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition - Bought from Detruire.

Focus Humble Bundle 1 (Cities XL Platinum, Blood Bowl: Legendary Edition, R.A.W., Game of Thrones) - Got it from someone for 1 TF2 Key

Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam - Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys)

PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures ROW - Trader (2 TF2 Keys)

The Maw: Deleted Scenes - Speeder Lane - Trader (1.3 ref)

The Maw: Delete Scenes - River Redirect - Trader (1.3 ref)

The Maw: Delete Scenes - Brute Force - Trader (1.3 ref)

+

Aliens vs. Predator 2000 Classic (Part of massive trade)

Flora's Fruit Farm (Part of massive trade)

Gifts Received From People:

GT Legends Thirdparty Key - Thanks WalkonShadows!

Race07 + GTR Evolution Key - Thanks WalkonShadows!

GTR - FIA GT Racing Game Thirdparty Key - Thanks WalkonShadows!

Race - The WTCC Game + Caterham Key - Thanks WalkonShadows!

Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge - Thanks Neuro!

Defy Gravity Gift - Thanks Tomasety!

RACE On Bundle SimBin Key - Thanks WalkonShadows!

Marlow Briggs Steam Store - Thanks TheSingularious!

Tomb Raider GOL - Thanks Kazenokatana!

Torchlight II Gift: Torchlight - Thanks pillowblanket!

Can't Stop Laughing Bundle #2 - Thanks Sunasun!

Castle Crashers Pink Knight - Thanks Sunasun!

Castle Crashers Blacksmith - Thanks Sunasun!

Gifts Bought For People

Marlow Briggs - Tomasety

NyxQuest - Spoder

Outlast - idiotekeque

Total Cost: $143.31

To wrap up the Summer Sale and start looking to the future, let's answer these 2 simple questions:

1.) What game did you buy during the sale that would hurt the most if it were to be bundled imminently?

For me, Shadowrun Returns would fit #1, because I had no interest in it prior to the sale. Could've waited until a bundle, even though I have been enjoying what I've played of it. I skipped Gunpoint at 75% off pre-sale hoping that it'll hit a bundle soon.
Transistor, mainly because I'd feel sad if the devs actually had to do that so fast (but they won't).

I didn't pass on anything for fear of a bundle because I can't live with that kind of paranoia.

Answer to #1 would be Full Mojo Rampage. The only game I really played right away, and am having a ball with it. I suck at twin-stick shooters, but this one with the roguelike elements is fun, even though I'm horrible (but getting better).

#2 - Nothing really. Wanted Van Helsing, it just wasn't cheap-ass enough for me, but I don't think that one is going to be bundled anytime soon.

I think we're all going to feel a little tense in here until we can roll this thing over to V14.  For all of you mobile peeps, don't step on cracks or walk under ladders while posting to CAG.

Before I post this list, I should say that while I thought the sale was good for a sale, for a Summer Sale, I was kind of left disappointed.

In the last 6 months, I've been hearing over and over about historical lows a bunch that happened during these seasonal sales, and I guess based on the Steam's sale history during these things I got my hopes built up too much, as this sale left me wanting more.

[customspoiler=Bobby's Haul]

Half-Life 1: Source Bought from Krugz. Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon Bought from Krugz. Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars Bought from Krugz. Mount and Blade: Warband Bought from Krugz. Amnesia Collection Trader (2 TF2 keys) E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy 4-Pack from a CAG BioShock Triple Pack Full-price from Steam Store
Mass Effect Collection Trader (4 DOTA Keys) Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
Trader (2 DOTA Keys + Tour of Duty)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle Trader (1 DOTA Key)

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: FarCry Traded four trading cards for it (they were selling for bout 8 cents each) Postal 2 Complete x 2 Someone traded me 2 copies for 1 copy of Payday: The Heist. Kept one, other's in inventory Payday: The Heist Steam Store (For me) Torchlight II 4-pack Unpacker Trader, no restrictions. (1 TF2 key) Rayman Legends Steam Store Adventure Bundle Vol. 1 (Syberia 1, Syberia 2, Nikopol, Nostradamus, Egyptian Prophecy) Trader (1 DOTA Key) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Asgard Pack Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Super Pack Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store The Blackwell Bundle Trader (1 TF2 Key) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Upcoming DLC Steam Store Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - Yogscast DLC Trader (2 ref) Slender: The Arrival Trader (1 TF2 Key) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Complete Pack Trader (3 TF2 Keys, Summer Card #1) Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition Traded a Steam key for Typing of the Dead for it. FarCry 2 Part of the Typing of the Dead trade Testament of Sherlock Holmes Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre (RU) Free from a trader friend.
+4 ref from double-trade
Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition Trader (4 DOTA 2 Keys) Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition Trader (3.5 DOTA 2 Keys) Assassin's Creed Trader (1.5 DOTA 2 Keys) Dead Space 2 Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys) FEAR 2: Reborn DLC Steam Store Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Retail ($1.25 in pierat $ from GMG) Borderlands 2 Game of the Year RU Trader, no restrictions (3 TF2 Keys) Left 4 Dead Traded a Street Racing Syndicate Steam key for it. Thanks for the loan Waggles! Endless Space + Disharmony Trader (1 TF2 Key + 50% off Coupon) Alice Madness Returns Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Light Plasma Pistol Part of a MASSIVE trade with a friend of mine this morning, gave him 24 TF2 keys The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Code Breakers Massive Trade PAC-MAN MUSEUM Massive Trade Original War Massive Trade Daikatana Massive Trade PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Massive Trade Rochard - Hard Times Massive Trade Ms. Splosion Man Massive Trade The Bureau: XCOM Hanger 6 R&D Massive Trade Rochard Soundtrack Massive Trade Ghostbusters: The Videogame Massive Trade Ultrabundle Massive Trade Bionic Commando + Rearmed Massive Trade Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle Massive Trade Flatout Complete Pack Massive Trade Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Massive Trade Worms Collection - Feb 2014 Massive Trade Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition Steam Store and Retail Key Trader (2 TF2 Keys) Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version Alien Shooter - Revisited Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version Torchlight II Gift: Torchlight Thanks pillowblanket! Joe Danger 2: Undead Movie Pack Trader (1 TF2 key) Game of Thrones DLC Beyond the Wall Blood Bound Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal) PAYDAY: The Heist Soundtrack Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal) Serious Sam 2 Traded a Sang-Froid Steam key for it. Game of Thrones DLC3 - Dog Skin Pack Part of a trade for a Fly'n Steam key, trader gave me $1 via PayPal as well as the three items below. PAYDAY The Heist: Wolfpack DLC Part of the trade for the Fly'n Steam key Game of Thrones - Weapon Pack Part of a trade for the Fly'n Steam key Deadlight Game + Soundtrack Bundle Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Skydrift: Gladiator Multiplayer Pack Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event) Skydrift: Extreme Fighters Premium Airplane Pack Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event) Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition Bought from Detruire. Focus Humble Bundle 1 Got it from someone for 1 TF2 Key Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys)
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures ROW Trader (2 TF2 Keys) The Maw: Deleted Scenes - Speeder Lane Trader (1.3 ref) The Maw: Delete Scenes - River Redirect Trader (1.3 ref) The Maw: Delete Scenes - Brute Force Trader (1.3 ref)
+

GT Legends Thirdparty Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Race07 + GTR Evolution Key Thanks WalkonShadows! GTR - FIA GT Racing Game Thirdparty Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Race - The WTCC Game + Caterham Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge Thanks Neuro! Defy Gravity Gift Thanks Tomasety! RACE On Bundle SimBin Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Marlow Briggs Steam Store Thanks TheSingularious! Tomb Raider GOL Thanks Kazenokatana! Torchlight II Gift: Torchlight Thanks pillowblanket! Can't Stop Laughing Bundle #2 Thanks Sunasun! Castle Crashers Pink Knight Thanks Sunasun! Castle Crashers Blacksmith Thanks Sunasun!

Gifts Bought For People

Marlow Briggs - Tomasety
NyxQuest - Spoder
Outlast - idiotekeque

[/customspoiler]

[H] The ability to format
[W] TF2 keys

Half-Life 1: Source Bought from Krugz. Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon Bought from Krugz. Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars Bought from Krugz. Mount and Blade: Warband Bought from Krugz. Amnesia Collection Trader (2 TF2 keys) E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy 4-Pack from a CAG BioShock Triple Pack Full-price from Steam Store
Mass Effect Collection Trader (4 DOTA Keys) Fallout 3 - Game of the Year
Trader (2 DOTA Keys + Tour of Duty)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle Trader (1 DOTA Key)

Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: FarCry Traded four trading cards for it (they were selling for bout 8 cents each) Postal 2 Complete x 2 Someone traded me 2 copies for 1 copy of Payday: The Heist. Kept one, other's in inventory Payday: The Heist Steam Store (For me) Torchlight II 4-pack Unpacker Trader, no restrictions. (1 TF2 key) Rayman Legends Steam Store Adventure Bundle Vol. 1 (Syberia 1, Syberia 2, Nikopol, Nostradamus, Egyptian Prophecy) Trader (1 DOTA Key) LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Asgard Pack Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store LEGO Marvel Super Heroes DLC: Super Pack Steam Store and Retail Key Steam Store The Blackwell Bundle Trader (1 TF2 Key) Sonic & All-Stars Racing Transformed - Upcoming DLC Steam Store Sonic and All-Stars Racing Transformed - Yogscast DLC Trader (2 ref) Slender: The Arrival Trader (1 TF2 Key) Kingdoms of Amalur: Reckoning - Complete Pack Trader (3 TF2 Keys, Summer Card #1) Battlefield Bad Company 2 Standard Edition Traded a Steam key for Typing of the Dead for it. FarCry 2 Part of the Typing of the Dead trade Testament of Sherlock Holmes Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Valiant Hearts: The Great War / Soldats Inconnus : Mémoires de la Grande Guerre (RU) Free from a trader friend.
+4 ref from double-trade
Assassin's Creed 3 Deluxe Edition Trader (4 DOTA 2 Keys) Assassin's Creed Revelations - Gold Edition Trader (3.5 DOTA 2 Keys) Assassin's Creed Trader (1.5 DOTA 2 Keys) Dead Space 2 Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys) FEAR 2: Reborn DLC Steam Store Borderlands 2 Ultimate Vault Hunter Upgrade Pack 2 Retail ($1.25 in pierat $ from GMG) Borderlands 2 Game of the Year RU Trader, no restrictions (3 TF2 Keys) Left 4 Dead Traded a Street Racing Syndicate Steam key for it. Thanks for the loan Waggles! Endless Space + Disharmony Trader (1 TF2 Key + 50% off Coupon) Alice Madness Returns Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys)
The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Light Plasma Pistol Part of a MASSIVE trade with a friend of mine this morning, gave him 24 TF2 keys The Bureau: XCOM Declassified - Code Breakers Massive Trade PAC-MAN MUSEUM Massive Trade Original War Massive Trade Daikatana Massive Trade PAC-MAN Championship Edition DX+ All You Can Eat Edition Massive Trade Rochard - Hard Times Massive Trade Ms. Splosion Man Massive Trade The Bureau: XCOM Hanger 6 R&D Massive Trade Rochard Soundtrack Massive Trade Ghostbusters: The Videogame Massive Trade Ultrabundle Massive Trade Bionic Commando + Rearmed Massive Trade Devil May Cry 3 and 4 Bundle Massive Trade Flatout Complete Pack Massive Trade Chivalry Medieval Warfare with Chivalry Deadliest Warrior Massive Trade Worms Collection - Feb 2014 Massive Trade Baldur's Gate 2 Enhanced Edition Steam Store and Retail Key Trader (2 TF2 Keys) Baldur's Gate: Enhanced Edition Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Serious Sam 3: Jewel of the Nile Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version Alien Shooter - Revisited Received this in addition to 5 TF2 keys for SRIV USA Version Torchlight II Gift: Torchlight Thanks pillowblanket! Joe Danger 2: Undead Movie Pack Trader (1 TF2 key) Game of Thrones DLC Beyond the Wall Blood Bound Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal) PAYDAY: The Heist Soundtrack Trader (Part of Joe Danger 2 DLC deal) Serious Sam 2 Traded a Sang-Froid Steam key for it. Game of Thrones DLC3 - Dog Skin Pack Part of a trade for a Fly'n Steam key, trader gave me $1 via PayPal as well as the three items below. PAYDAY The Heist: Wolfpack DLC Part of the trade for the Fly'n Steam key Game of Thrones - Weapon Pack Part of a trade for the Fly'n Steam key Deadlight Game + Soundtrack Bundle Trader (1.5 TF2 Keys) Skydrift: Gladiator Multiplayer Pack Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event) Skydrift: Extreme Fighters Premium Airplane Pack Steam Store (Bought for BGCQ event) Assassin's Creed II: Deluxe Edition Bought from Detruire. Focus Humble Bundle 1 Got it from someone for 1 TF2 Key Battlefield Bad Company 2 Vietnam Trader (1.25 TF2 Keys)
PAC-MAN and the Ghostly Adventures ROW Trader (2 TF2 Keys) The Maw: Deleted Scenes - Speeder Lane Trader (1.3 ref) The Maw: Delete Scenes - River Redirect Trader (1.3 ref) The Maw: Delete Scenes - Brute Force Trader (1.3 ref)
+

GT Legends Thirdparty Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Race07 + GTR Evolution Key Thanks WalkonShadows! GTR - FIA GT Racing Game Thirdparty Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Race - The WTCC Game + Caterham Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Bad Rats: the Rats Revenge Thanks Neuro! Defy Gravity Gift Thanks Tomasety! RACE On Bundle SimBin Key Thanks WalkonShadows! Marlow Briggs Steam Store Thanks TheSingularious! Tomb Raider GOL Thanks Kazenokatana! Torchlight II Gift: Torchlight Thanks pillowblanket! Can't Stop Laughing Bundle #2 Thanks Sunasun! Castle Crashers Pink Knight Thanks Sunasun! Castle Crashers Blacksmith Thanks Sunasun!

Gifts Bought For People

Marlow Briggs - Tomasety
NyxQuest - Spoder
Outlast - idiotekeque

[/customspoiler]

Learn how to use a [customspoiler=spoiler]switch to bbcode before posting[/customspoiler], walls of text make me uneasy.

General Haul-Post criticism.... I like the haul posts that just list the games and the total... I find tacking-on the price to the stuff to be distracting, and we all know what the sale prices are/were.  (Yes, that applies to you Putin supporters too, though as least that info isn't as redundant.)

Half-Life 1: Source - Bought from Krugz.
Call of Juarez Gunslinger + Far Cry 3 - Blood Dragon - Bought from Krugz.
Mount & Blade: Warband - Napoleonic Wars - Bought from Krugz.
Mount and Blade: Warband - Bought from Krugz.

Amnesia Collection - Trader (2 TF2 keys)
E.Y.E.: Divine Cybermancy - 4-Pack from a CAG
BioShock Triple Pack - Full-price from Steam Store
Mass Effect Collection - Trader (4 DOTA Keys)
Fallout 3 - Game of the Year - Trader (2 DOTA Keys + Tour of Duty)
Can't Stop Laughing Bundle - Trader (1 DOTA Key)
Holiday Sale 2011 Gift: FarCry - Traded four trading cards for it (they were selling for bout 8 cents each)

[/customspoiler]

I heard that CAG is pretty awesome.

1) Vertiginous Golf. While it's somewhat amusing, that thing has IndieGala written all over it.

2) n/a. I don't let imminent bundledom hamper my fakeCAGery. If something I bought gets bundled, then I get to give a copy to somebody else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back