Photo
* * * * * 13 votes

Steam Deals Thread V13 ~ Monster Loves You $2.49 | Turbo Dismount $3.99 | Thief $10.09 | Wargame: Red Dragon $19.99 |

• Please log in to reply
9287 replies to this topic

#9271 madjoki

madjoki

Posted Today, 04:45 AM

Here's some to reciprocate:

Aerena Clash of Champions - I know it's F2P, so I'm not sure what this code is really for.

Cards? :D

#9272 GauRocks

GauRocks

Posted Today, 04:47 AM

MacGuffin's Curse

Thanks, I grabbed this one because it looks unique and there's something about the art style that manages to both repulse and intrigue me at the same time.  I'm not sure when I'll get the chance to play it, but I'll be sure to post some thoughts when I do.

#9273 The End

The End

It's a Prairie Dog.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:50 AM

Redshirt

GMYW4-GYL8Q-7RA5W

I grabbed Redshirt. After looking at the video clip on the steam store page though, I kinda wish somebody had beat me to it. :(

Thanks for the generosity though.

#9274 Malkan

Malkan

No, ALL!

• CAG in Training

Posted Today, 04:58 AM

Stronghold Crusader HD
269IJ-6XYPG-570JA

This was already taken.  Thanks for sharing guys!

#9275 eulogywerd21

eulogywerd21

APPLAUSE

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:00 AM

This was already taken.  Thanks for sharing guys!

Lurkers, most likely.

The last of what i got:

Soul Gambler
XQFZK-B53E5-XY9HJ

Dino D-day
LAXNN-PCLP4-YX9I7

1953 KGB Unleashed
GJ6CW-JI3ZT-793E8

IL 2 1946
GPB9X-DRGHW-DB074

Infected The Twin Vaccine
GJNKV-4NAMF-6CIPY

jkimrey: Do it man! It's a steam key - one place for all your games. Plus, you gotta catch 'em all.

#9276 GauRocks

GauRocks

Posted Today, 05:05 AM

I grabbed Redshirt. After looking at the video clip on the steam store page though, I kinda wish somebody had beat me to it. :(

Thanks for the generosity though.

Redshirt is probably the best dating sim I've played on Steam.  Granted, that's a low bar, but I thought it was just silly enough that I was willing to excuse the fact that it's a dating sim based on fake facebook.  The highlight is the away missions, where you can randomly be forced to choose which of your friends or lovers die in a meaningless and arbitrary fashion.  Such is the life of a redshirt.

#9277 mr.Dobalina

mr.Dobalina

MGS Collector!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:06 AM

Dino D-day
LAXNN-PCLP4-YX9I7

Grabbed this one, thank you!

If you got anything Metal Gear Solid related, shoot me a PM!

#9278 rcsample

rcsample

That's just like, your opinion man.

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:23 AM

Because you AMD code hoarders are a bunch of selfish sons-a-bitches, I decided to donate my codes below, enjoy!:

AMDCodes:

ZKFG5-6AY5M-UR7SD-5EYZ4-I0QI3
TEU9J-UJX10-J5Z6E-5W09G
SKKY2-HEFZ9-W0EHI-CZ2AJ
SPAFG-JOEKE-O6ELI-KYQOR-ZAZ3R
XWPNE-8U2Y5-LEN5S-MCL97-BDNMW
NERX9-PLVSI-GNH5H-NG1HK-9B6I2
PHUCK-YOUUU-AMMMD-HORDRZ

* - Always Moronic Desura

#9279 Neuropod

Neuropod

Fine work, skeleton!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:31 AM

I almost fell for that one... But thanks, I got NERX9-PLVSI-GNH5H-NG1HK-9B6I2 which apparently was SickBrick.

76561197996844513.png

#9280 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted Today, 05:33 AM

#9281 Eternal Session

Eternal Session

Posted Today, 05:38 AM

Because you AMD code hoarders are a bunch of selfish sons-a-bitches, I decided to donate my codes below, enjoy!:

AMDCodes:

ZKFG5-6AY5M-UR7SD-5EYZ4-I0QI3
TEU9J-UJX10-J5Z6E-5W09G
SKKY2-HEFZ9-W0EHI-CZ2AJ
SPAFG-JOEKE-O6ELI-KYQOR-ZAZ3R
XWPNE-8U2Y5-LEN5S-MCL97-BDNMW
NERX9-PLVSI-GNH5H-NG1HK-9B6I2
PHUCK-YOUUU-AMMMD-HORDRZ

* - Always Moronic Desura

Shoot, I went code-happy, not thinking most of them were going to work and ended up getting a few of them. Perk of being one of the few to use Desura. I'll own up to this and do a code drop as soon as I get some to drop.

...Can someone point me in the right direction?

#9282 Cheaplikeafox OS X

Cheaplikeafox OS X

Slut Shamer

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:47 AM

I don't know what's going on.  I just want to see my new avatar.  

Learn how to get FREE and CHEAP games with Tremorgames: http://www.cheapassg...tremorgamescom/

#9283 motoki

motoki

A New Game Everyday

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:53 AM

I don't know what's going on.  I just want to see my new avatar.  

Downloaded and put up for sale for $25.

steam_sig.png

#9284 MrNinjaSquirrel

MrNinjaSquirrel

Emo Blogger

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:55 AM

So is that a chef hat or did you a nuclear bomb going off in the background?

76561198022997080.pngA_Different_Nate.png

#9285 ezelkow1

ezelkow1

CAG in Limbo

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:15 AM

Gamestop has Sim City for $5.99 back in stock. I'm not sure how long the sale lasts or if they will run out of keys again before that.

Also I've heard conflicting reports over whether stores have been allowing people to use that $5 off coupon from installing that app or not on an in store download so that seems to be YMMV.

Gave in and bought, loved sc4. Im finding I do really like this one, but goddamn the one downfall that I was worried about is definitely a bad one, the city size. If only they gave you 10x more room the game would be 1000x more fun. You basically end up fully building out a city in an hour or so and have no choice but to open up another one to hope to alleviate some of the strain on the first, but then for some reason it seems like they expect you to just do it all over again instead of being able to have I.E. one residential city, one industrial, etc etc.  At least you can share some things across cities but eventually you still just have to duplicate services and what not anyway

#9286 Captain Urahara

Captain Urahara

Praise The Sun

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 06:40 AM

Laxius Force - Desura - QZAP6-GHKX6-HJ2YG-2P8FU-R1FYP - New

Snagged this. Thanks!

#9287 Idiotekque

Idiotekque

BURN ALL THE BABIES

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 07:42 AM

Gave in and bought, loved sc4. Im finding I do really like this one, but goddamn the one downfall that I was worried about is definitely a bad one, the city size. If only they gave you 10x more room the game would be 1000x more fun. You basically end up fully building out a city in an hour or so and have no choice but to open up another one to hope to alleviate some of the strain on the first, but then for some reason it seems like they expect you to just do it all over again instead of being able to have I.E. one residential city, one industrial, etc etc.  At least you can share some things across cities but eventually you still just have to duplicate services and what not anyway

That's because Simcity = Facebook game. Invite your friends to progress!

Snagged this. Thanks!

You say that now, but at some point you'll realize what you activated.

Terraria - $1 (Steam),  X3: Terran Conflict - $2 (Steam)Fable: The Lost Chapters - $2 (Steam)

bZ2g3eF.png

#9288 Carlmundo

Carlmundo

Posted Today, 08:17 AM

Thanks, spoder'd Syndicate

Was Syndicate in a cheap Amazon bundle or something? Been interested in that for a while assuming it's the EA game I'm thinking of.