MLB 14: The Show (PS4) $39.99 at Amazon/Best Buy

So glad I got this at launch and haven't even opened it yet. Only paid about $30 thanks to Target B2G1 plays 20% Cartwheel coupon but still. Seasons half over, I need to get on it.

im getting my mlb tommorow. gonna trade in watch dogs towards it and use the movers copuon + gcu for extra savings ! cant wait to play mlb 14 in its next gen glory :D

Really wanna get this at BB but it will be my 3rd copy with GCU :whistle2:(  Does anyone think there will be a better sale in the future or is worth getting it now and passing up on any possible flips down the road?

Around $40 new on eBay. Decent deal, but seems worth waiting for it to drop another $5-10.
I don't know if it makes sense to wait. It seems like the Show doesn't go usually go in sale for much cheaper until time for the next one to come out. I'd say if you have any interest just I for it.

Seeing as how I don't really play sports games, I will wait for it to go around $20 or $25 before picking it up as it looks like a pretty decent game.

I rented this game from Redbox for one day, so I only had a few hours to play it. However, does anyone have links to tutorials or something? I've never played the Show games and while I was getting the hang of things it definately is a very indepth game. I think that's a good thing, just harder to pick up initially.

I rented this game from Redbox for one day, so I only had a few hours to play it. However, does anyone have links to tutorials or something? I've never played the Show games and while I was getting the hang of things it definately is a very indepth game. I think that's a good thing, just harder to pick up initially.
It's really a game where practice makes perfect. Start on easy settings then move up. I think they have a dynamic setting mode that will auto change difficulty as you get better.

Had $20 in BBY certificates. Got $8 more off for GCU. $12 out the door for my 1st PS4 game. Now just gotta wait till September when the White Destiny PS4 Bundle drops. Ready for my baseball fix (lord knows I ain't getting that on my XB1 anytime soon) will be buying Infamous 2nd Son this week for $32 as well

bread's done
Back