Dynasty Warriors Gundam: Reborn - OUT July 1st

Rodimus

CAGiversary!
Feedback
183 (100%)
This was my first preorder through PSN and I'm pretty disappointed with the results. It's the morning of July 1st as of this post and I still haven't been able to download the preload. Is this common? I usually wouldn't preorder something like this through PSN but this was digital only (in the states) and do love me some DW Gundam so I figured what the hell.

I'm not too butt hurt over it. I have to work today anyways so hopefully the download will start sometime later so when I get home I can hack n slash till my eyeballs bleed.

Kinda disappointed there wont be an English dub. I've gotten used to the English voices over the years (which aren't bad). Plus when there's a ton of stuff happening on screen it's nice to have the audio instead of having to read it, especially when someone is asking for assistance.

Anyone else getting this? I've been a huge fan of the DW Gundam series since the first one. It was actually my gateway into the DW series, but Gundam has always been my favorite.

I want to get it, though it's opposite for me. I've played Musou games but this is my gateway into the Gundam world. Always been interested in them since the 90s when "Wing" was on standard TV (I've seen a lot of hate for Wing but I didn't really watch it so eh) but never jumped into them. I hope I'll be alright with the story modes.

I'm usually okay with subbed voices, but like you said, it's difficult to play and read shouted commands on the screen. Pirate Warriors 2 has this problem and it bugs me to hell, haha.

Last edited by a moderator:
To be honest I've never actually seen any of series (expect Zeta) but the games have "Official Mode" which tell the orginal timeline (minus Double Zeta for some reason) as well as some expanded timelines from Gundam SEED. It will also have Ultimate Mode which will be a completely made up story mixing all the Gundam franchises. 

Edit - Looks like it's up. Perfect. Downloading now.

Played through the first Gundam official mode and going through the Gundam Zeta story now. This game has made me a fan of Gundam. I'm going through and finding out which versions of each series/compilation movies to watch, now. Good stuff.

Haven't had a chance to try out multiplayer, but I'm playing though the game pretty slowly, haha.

Like I said I really haven't seen many Gundam series, but Gundam Zeta is always regarded as one of the best. They made a couple movies that was a remake of the original, maybe check those out.

I almost finished up the story but I'm also going through Ultimate Mode little by little.

bread's done
Back