Refurbished PSP Go for $62 on eBay

[quote name="The Dead Texan" post="11888715" timestamp="1404298612"]I'll give you $20 and two copies of Assassin's Creed 4. [/quote]
It comes with a bunch of extras, im going to post it on ebay, not sure what its worth.. most accesories are new and sealed

It comes with a bunch of extras, im going to post it on ebay, not sure what its worth.. most accesories are new and sealed
Accessories don't go for much. It's a niche model of an already niche handheld. I only want yours because someone stole mine.

Expect somewhere around $50/$65ish for it if you put it on eBay. People only want it for CFW.

If I didn't have a working PSP 2000 I would bite on this. Besides UMD slot are there other advantages of a regular PSP over the Go?

If I didn't have a working PSP 2000 I would bite on this. Besides UMD slot are there other advantages of a regular PSP over the Go?
It has a dock so you can output video to a tv and charge itbat the same time, plus you can connect a DualShock 3 to it. Probably the best model for CFW.

^This being an advantage of the Go over any other UMD-based model, and if the idea of playing a game on your television, pausing it, and then undocking your system to continue to play anywhere appeals to you (as it does me) then this is an advantage that cannot be overstated, especially at this price.

Easy-to-install CFW means it's easy to get all your retro favorites emulated, up to and including Neo Geo, CPS2 and near-perfect PSX compatibility (and even a small handful of N64 games run well!). CFW also lets you run backup copies of any UMDs you legally own, giving you the option to play the many disc-based games that were never made available on PSN.

It's also the only PSP that has a generous 16 gigs of storage built-in, and though Sony M2 cards are harder to find than Memory Stick Pro Duos, you can grab an extra 4 gigs at most Toys R Us stores right now on clearance for under 4 bucks.

A really, really underrated handheld system. I think you can find them used at GameStop for $50 as well.

Is the PSP a good option for someone who doesn't like/plays RPGs? Also, which is the best model? (I'm not interested in emulation or anything like that)

^This being an advantage of the Go over any other UMD-based model, and if the idea of playing a game on your television, pausing it, and then undocking your system to continue to play anywhere appeals to you (as it does me) then this is an advantage that cannot be overstated, especially at this price.

Easy-to-install CFW means it's easy to get all your retro favorites emulated, up to and including Neo Geo, CPS2 and near-perfect PSX compatibility (and even a small handful of N64 games run well!). CFW also lets you run backup copies of any UMDs you legally own, giving you the option to play the many disc-based games that were never made available on PSN.

It's also the only PSP that has a generous 16 gigs of storage built-in, and though Sony M2 cards are harder to find than Memory Stick Pro Duos, you can grab an extra 4 gigs at most Toys R Us stores right now on clearance for under 4 bucks.

A really, really underrated handheld system. I think you can find them used at GameStop for $50 as well.
These are the reasons why I got white one at GS for 50. Sony M2 cards and charging dock are hard as F*** to find cheap. I had the buy my 16 GB'er for 35 bucks, almost the price I paid for the system. The dock is like 3 used at GS but almost nonexistant or the clearks are too lazy to go check for them, everywhere is over priced (ebay/amazon).

Last edited by a moderator:
These are the reasons why I got white one at GS for 50. Sony M2 cards and charging dock are hard as F*** to find cheap. I had the buy my 16 GB'er for 35 bucks, almost the price I paid for the system. The dock is like 3 used at GS but almost nonexistant or the clearks are too lazy to go check for them, everywhere is over priced (ebay/amazon).
I actually had trouble finding component cables for it when I got it. Had to drive to a TRU 30 miles way from my house for it.

I had a bad experience with a used PSP GO from Gamestop, the battery stopped holding a charge a day before the 1 week full refund was up. So just kind of keep an eye in your PSP GO's battery levels if you guys get a used one

I ended up getting a new white PSP GO from eBay for $177 a few weeks ago. Don't think I need the extra memory space so I didn't get a memory stick for it, but I wish I could find a cheap cradle

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back