Photo
* * * * * 3 votes

15% off gamestop toys r us gift cards and others twosmiles.com

• Please log in to reply
108 replies to this topic

#1 srac84

srac84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Hey guys this site is legit it from HP. We actually had a couple of deals from them last year but I think it was 20% off..anyways you can add up to 4 100 dollar gift cards to your cart and apply the code FIREWORKS15 , they are e gift card so you should get them right away..technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..

https://www.twosmiles.com/merchants

code at checkout: FIREWORKS15

#2 ajpearman

ajpearman

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:47 PM

Cool. Do you know when the code promo ends?

#3 blueweltall

blueweltall

Kill the Batman

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:50 PM

July 2-7.

#4 ajpearman

ajpearman

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:58 PM

Yeah I'm dumb it's on their homepage. Thanks!

#5 Donut2922

Donut2922

Read the OP!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 05:59 PM

Thanks OP. I'll get some GS credit.

Now playing:

:ps4: Destiny
:ps3: God of War: Ascension

:360: The Walking Dead Season Two: Episode 3

#6 srac84

srac84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:00 PM

Ya it says that's when it'll end but last time it ended fast according to them due to overwhelming demand lol but it lasted like for at least 2 days last time

#7 JohnnySucco

JohnnySucco

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..

Are you sure that it's possible with actual gift cards?  I know they allow you to purchase gift cards with trade in credit but that is treated differently from gift cards.  I remember reading that you could not use gift cards to purchase other gifts cards.  I may be wrong though. 

#8 srac84

srac84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:15 PM

Well I've definitely done it before unless they recently changed it within the last few months I'll be going out in a but anyway and will tell you what happens when I get back

#9 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:18 PM

Are you sure that it's possible with actual gift cards? I know they allow you to purchase gift cards with trade in credit but that is treated differently from gift cards. I remember reading that you could not use gift cards to purchase other gifts cards. I may be wrong though.

I'd like to know this too, if I can buy the kindle cards I'll do $200 for $170

#10 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:40 PM

Why are you guys buying Kindle cards with Gamestop cards instead of just buying Amazon cards directly from that page?  Just wondering what I am missing here.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#11 Kazeno Katana

Kazeno Katana

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:49 PM

Why are you guys buying Kindle cards with Gamestop cards instead of just buying Amazon cards directly from that page?  Just wondering what I am missing here.

Don't think the 15% off code works on Amazon Gift Cards so instead people are buying Gamestop ones and then will use those to get Amazon Gift cards at Gamestop.

663892.png?17663317

#12 GatorBeerGeek

GatorBeerGeek

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 06:56 PM

Don't think the 15% off code works on Amazon Gift Cards so instead people are buying Gamestop ones and then will use those to get Amazon Gift cards at Gamestop.

Thanks!  I had not looked at the main page and just used the link.  I did not know it was "select" retailers.

GatorBeerGeek.png

#13 srac84

srac84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:07 PM

Because the code doesn't work for amazon cards anyway i just left Game stop bought 3 50 dollar Kindle cards and 1 50 psn card so it does work

#14 DaShaka

DaShaka

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:35 PM

Because the code doesn't work for amazon cards anyway i just left Game stop bought 3 50 dollar Kindle cards and 1 50 psn card so it does work

Thanks!

#15 maximumzero

maximumzero

Seriously, quit it.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 07:52 PM

Well, I might use this in lieu of Toys R Us not having any coupon deals lately.

oIi9lub.png

#16 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 08:47 PM

Are you sure that it's possible with actual gift cards?  I know they allow you to purchase gift cards with trade in credit but that is treated differently from gift cards.  I remember reading that you could not use gift cards to purchase other gifts cards.  I may be wrong though. 

GameStop and Toys R Us allow buying of gift cards to other stores with gift cards.  The full list of retailers the TwoSmiles code applies to is below.

"The code is valid for: Kohl’s, GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, GameStop, Southwest Airlines, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Sephora, Old Navy Banana Republic"

#17 Vinny

Vinny

Bang, bang... pew...

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:03 PM

Dammit... I just placed a huge order on TRU... this would have been nice for that.:-? 

Currently playing:
:ps3: Zone of the Enders HD - :)

fyreboltx.png
║My Tradelists: Games, Guides & Game Related GoodiesWantlist

#18 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:18 PM

Might do a $60 card and pick up some Xbox live credit at GameStop since best buy gcu doesn't cover digital purchases and I want the master chief collection digital.

#19 SgtWiggles

SgtWiggles

Artist formally known as dgwillia

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:27 PM

Might use this to get all 3 One Piece games from Gamestop or something. Thanks OP
Posted ImagePosted Image

#20 Spicollidriver

Spicollidriver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:42 PM

My wife and I need to buy a stroller/car seat from babies r us. Do I just get a code that I take to Babies r us and they except it? Or do I have to order online

#21 keyblader1985

keyblader1985

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 09:57 PM

Yeah, I'm curious how these digital redemptions work.

Also, do they actually have Amazon gift cards at Gamestop? I couldn't find any regular ones when I looked; just ones for Kindle IIRC. I asked an employee and he said he didn't think they had regular ones.

#22 JohnnySucco

JohnnySucco

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

Yeah, I'm curious how these digital redemptions work.

Also, do they actually have Amazon gift cards at Gamestop? I couldn't find any regular ones when I looked; just ones for Kindle IIRC. I asked an employee and he said he didn't think they had regular ones.

Kindle gift cards work on Amazon.  Just enter the card info where you would a regular Amazon gift card and it works for anything on Amazon. 

#23 keyblader1985

keyblader1985

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:26 PM

...I suddenly want to be in for two $100's.

#24 realest1

realest1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:31 PM

Cannot be processed.  Just like last time.

#25 donny2112

donny2112

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:32 PM

My wife and I need to buy a stroller/car seat from babies r us. Do I just get a code that I take to Babies r us and they except it? Or do I have to order online

TwoSmiles.com sells gift cards attached to special greetings (e.g. Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, whatever).  The gift card is on the special greeting card directly with a gift card number, barcode, and PIN.  The associate just scans the barcode, enters the PIN, and it goes through like a normal gift card.  At least that's the way it works at TRU.  You do not have to order online.

Cannot be processed.  Just like last time.

Try using multiples of smaller amounts.  They've had issues using discount codes on large amounts, but then it'll go through fine with multiple smaller amounts on the same transaction.  e.g. 4 x $50 gift cards instead of 1 x $200 gift card on a single transaction.

#26 realest1

realest1

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Try using multiples of smaller amounts.  They've had issues using discount codes on large amounts, but then it'll go through fine with multiple smaller amounts on the same transaction.  e.g. 4 x $50 gift cards instead of 1 x $200 gift card on a single transaction.

Thanks for the tip.  However, still cannot be processed with a single $50 card.

#27 Spicollidriver

Spicollidriver

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:02 PM

TwoSmiles.com sells gift cards attached to special greetings (e.g. Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, whatever). The gift card is on the special greeting card directly with a gift card number, barcode, and PIN. The associate just scans the barcode, enters the PIN, and it goes through like a normal gift card. At least that's the way it works at TRU. You do not have to order online.

Cool thanks so I just print out the email I get and it's good to go. Thanks saving some money

#28 mask-air-raid

mask-air-raid

Mr. Encyclopedia of Soda

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:08 PM

How fast is the delivery? I want to know in case I find something good for an impulse buy.

Swag Bucks referral: http://swagbucks.com/refer/newmask

GiftHulk  invite code:RD172480

ShopKick: http://get.shopkick.com/barium13444

Gets you GC and PayPal cash. Over 0 CAGs referred!

Send me a PM if you use my links so I know who you are.

#29 Abeja

Abeja

CAG with No Title

• CAGiversary!

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:14 PM

Thanks for the tip.  However, still cannot be processed with a single $50 card.

Im having trouble buying too

#30 srac84

srac84

Posted 02 July 2014 - 11:30 PM

How fast is the delivery? I want to know in case I find something good for an impulse buy.

you get to print the cards the second your order goes through so almost instantly..