15% off gamestop toys r us gift cards and others twosmiles.com

srac84

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
Hey guys this site is legit it from HP. We actually had a couple of deals from them last year but I think it was 20% off..anyways you can add up to 4 100 dollar gift cards to your cart and apply the code FIREWORKS15 , they are e gift card so you should get them right away..technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..

https://www.twosmiles.com/merchants

code at checkout: FIREWORKS15

Ya it says that's when it'll end but last time it ended fast according to them due to overwhelming demand lol but it lasted like for at least 2 days last time

technically you could go buy amazon cards from gamestop after buying them as well. You use them as you would a normal gamestop gift card..
Are you sure that it's possible with actual gift cards? I know they allow you to purchase gift cards with trade in credit but that is treated differently from gift cards. I remember reading that you could not use gift cards to purchase other gifts cards. I may be wrong though.

Well I've definitely done it before unless they recently changed it within the last few months I'll be going out in a but anyway and will tell you what happens when I get back

Are you sure that it's possible with actual gift cards? I know they allow you to purchase gift cards with trade in credit but that is treated differently from gift cards. I remember reading that you could not use gift cards to purchase other gifts cards. I may be wrong though.
I'd like to know this too, if I can buy the kindle cards I'll do $200 for $170

Why are you guys buying Kindle cards with Gamestop cards instead of just buying Amazon cards directly from that page?  Just wondering what I am missing here.

Why are you guys buying Kindle cards with Gamestop cards instead of just buying Amazon cards directly from that page? Just wondering what I am missing here.
Don't think the 15% off code works on Amazon Gift Cards so instead people are buying Gamestop ones and then will use those to get Amazon Gift cards at Gamestop.

Because the code doesn't work for amazon cards anyway i just left Game stop bought 3 50 dollar Kindle cards and 1 50 psn card so it does work

GameStop and Toys R Us allow buying of gift cards to other stores with gift cards. The full list of retailers the TwoSmiles code applies to is below.

"The code is valid for: Kohl’s, GAP, Forever 21, Sports Authority, AMC, Bass Pro Shops, GameStop, Southwest Airlines, Toys R Us, Babies R Us, Aeropostale, Sephora, Old Navy Banana Republic"

Might do a $60 card and pick up some Xbox live credit at GameStop since best buy gcu doesn't cover digital purchases and I want the master chief collection digital.

My wife and I need to buy a stroller/car seat from babies r us. Do I just get a code that I take to Babies r us and they except it? Or do I have to order online

Yeah, I'm curious how these digital redemptions work.

Also, do they actually have Amazon gift cards at Gamestop? I couldn't find any regular ones when I looked; just ones for Kindle IIRC. I asked an employee and he said he didn't think they had regular ones.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, I'm curious how these digital redemptions work.

Also, do they actually have Amazon gift cards at Gamestop? I couldn't find any regular ones when I looked; just ones for Kindle IIRC. I asked an employee and he said he didn't think they had regular ones.
Kindle gift cards work on Amazon. Just enter the card info where you would a regular Amazon gift card and it works for anything on Amazon.

My wife and I need to buy a stroller/car seat from babies r us. Do I just get a code that I take to Babies r us and they except it? Or do I have to order online
TwoSmiles.com sells gift cards attached to special greetings (e.g. Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, whatever). The gift card is on the special greeting card directly with a gift card number, barcode, and PIN. The associate just scans the barcode, enters the PIN, and it goes through like a normal gift card. At least that's the way it works at TRU. You do not have to order online.

Cannot be processed. Just like last time.
Try using multiples of smaller amounts. They've had issues using discount codes on large amounts, but then it'll go through fine with multiple smaller amounts on the same transaction. e.g. 4 x $50 gift cards instead of 1 x $200 gift card on a single transaction.

Try using multiples of smaller amounts. They've had issues using discount codes on large amounts, but then it'll go through fine with multiple smaller amounts on the same transaction. e.g. 4 x $50 gift cards instead of 1 x $200 gift card on a single transaction.
Thanks for the tip. However, still cannot be processed with a single $50 card.

TwoSmiles.com sells gift cards attached to special greetings (e.g. Birthdays, Christmas, Valentine's, whatever). The gift card is on the special greeting card directly with a gift card number, barcode, and PIN. The associate just scans the barcode, enters the PIN, and it goes through like a normal gift card. At least that's the way it works at TRU. You do not have to order online.

Cool thanks so I just print out the email I get and it's good to go. Thanks saving some money

Thanks for the tip. However, still cannot be processed with a single $50 card.
The last time I used them with a discount code was in February, and the gift cards for TRU went up to $200 ($200 wouldn't work for me with the code at the time, but 2 x $100 did). This time, the TRU gift codes only have $25 and $50 options, so maybe they're trying to discourage large purchase amounts. Have you tried the $25 option to see if that goes through?

The last time I used them with a discount code was in February, and the gift cards for TRU went up to $200 ($200 wouldn't work for me with the code at the time, but 2 x $100 did). This time, the TRU gift codes only have $25 and $50 options, so maybe they're trying to discourage large purchase amounts. Have you tried the $25 option to see if that goes through?
I gave a $50 code a try to no avail, then dropped it down to $25 and still no luck. Maybe I'll try again since that was a couple hours ago... Just piggybacking in case realest isn't around.

Is it just a gift card code? I know this is silly, but I don't have a working printer. I'm wondering if I could buy gcs this way, and order with Pickup @ Store? 

Is it just a gift card code? I know this is silly, but I don't have a working printer. I'm wondering if I could buy gcs this way, and order with Pickup @ Store?
Yep, it's essentially an egift card. I think you can buy gift cards with egift cards through their website but you'd have to pay for shipping unless "SAVER" works again.

You can't order anything for in-store pickup. You would have to ask the associate to scan the barcode off a smart phone if you have no printer.

Thank you, OP. Just got it to work 2 minutes ago for a $100 gift card.

Quick question. Trading $50 worth of games towards a $60 game in select places = I pay tax on $10. If I used a $50 gift card instead of doing the trade in I will still pay tax on the full $60 right? Just wanted to clarify.

Last thing can I use this egift card on anything in store. Want to use it to pay off the difference on my ps4 trade in tomorrow even if I have to pay tax on the difference. This is still a nice savings either way plus ill grab some amazon credit.

you can use the gift card on anything in the store...dunno about the trade in question some one else has to answer that for you :p

not sure about eshop cards but i bought a psn card today with it
Yes, these can be used on anything in the entire store. I bought Eshop, psn, amazon, and hulu gift cards with these. Rest easy, they are as good as cash in gamestop.

I really want the white Destiny PS4 Bundle so I think I'm going to buy $450 worth of Gamestop gift cards for $382.50 then convert all cards to Amazon Kindle gift cards and then purchase the Destiny PS4 Bundle on Amazon to avoid the tax. And I might work in a few Gamestop to Amzaon trade flips for a little extra Amazon credit.

Quick question. Trading $50 worth of games towards a $60 game in select places = I pay tax on $10. If I used a $50 gift card instead of doing the trade in I will still pay tax on the full $60 right? Just wanted to clarify.

Last thing can I use this egift card on anything in store. Want to use it to pay off the difference on my ps4 trade in tomorrow even if I have to pay tax on the difference. This is still a nice savings either way plus ill grab some amazon credit.
I believe you'll have to pay tax.

bread's done
Back