BestBuy Castlevania Lord of the shadows 2 ps3/xbox 360 $19.99

As do I!

...Although I'm kinda wanting to save it for something that won't be 14 bucks on Amazon eventually.

I'm really tempted. I liked the original and played the intro to this and enjoyed it.... But do I have the time?!

If I can get a friend to go in on this with me for $6-8...I would easily buy this...I may buy it anyway...Not sure...$10 is a better price, but $16 isn't that much worse.

Tempting, but this is one I would like to check out on the PC.  Console version looks seriously gimped in comparison to the PC version with high resolution texture pack installed. 

Not bad - gamers club brings it down a bit and trade in value from amazon is @ $22...

would make a nice free rental game.

Time to turn and burn this one.

thanks op

Yeah. This has bf $10 all over it. Or at least 10 on gf :)
Same here. Probablly be one of those games that I get half through and realize I am having no fun and dont remember much of what has happened but I finish it just because I got that far.

If they offered free Ship-to-Store, I'd bite, but it's unavailable at my local store and shipping kills the deal.  Oh well, suppose I'll hold out for price drops elsewhere.  As others have mentioned, I'm sure it will pop up as a BF deal this year.

tempted. i can price match this at target and use my giftcards but something tells me it will go cheaper by black friday.

I'm really tempted. I liked the original and played the intro to this and enjoyed it.... But do I have the time?!
Don't waste your time. The intro is th only time you're doing Dracula like things. The rest of the game is stealth areas and doing fetch quests for Patrick Stewart. It's a shame.

So this IS good?  I'd heard the first one is good (own, haven't played) but the second one is terrible?

bread's done
Back