Irrational Games up to 75% off merchandise - Most games sold out

Status
Not open for further replies.

Blumpkin

CAGiversary!
Feedback
8 (100%)
https://store.irrationalgames.com/Default.aspx

Irrational Games online store is having a solid summer sale. Up to 75% games and merchandise.

Songbird Edition of Bioshock Infinite comes to less then $40 shipped.

Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition Xbox 360 $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PC $20 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Premium Edition PS3 $20 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition Xbox 360 $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PC $37.50 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Infinite Ultimate Songbird Edition PS3 $37.50 SOLD OUT

Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition Xbox 360 $15 SOLD OUT
Bioshock Ultimate Rapture Edition PS3 $15 SOLD OUT

Last edited by a moderator:
I've been holding out for a potential Game of the Year edition, but this is a little too good to pass up. Grabbed the 360 version. Thanks!

Yeah, I tried the PS3 version first too. Didn't work so I went with a 360 version.

I didn't know if it was just me, or everybody. Seems to be everybody.

I've yet to play this...hmm...debating debating.

Eh, the 360 version is $15. I'm thinking I can wait it out for a $10 price point.

Yep, PC must be OOS too.. Tried to pay for it with PP but got rejected for like 10 times (sorry we cannot.....). Removed it from cart, put the x360 version and was able to check out the first time i tried it.

I'd go for the Premium edition but the shipping kills it, $20 is my price point for this game and if I can get some cool stuff with it all the better but anything more than that and forget it.

Edit: And the normal version of the game is at $15 but will most likely be $10 later this year so I think I'm good for now.

All of them say in stock but only the 360 version is actually in stock. PS3 and PC versions are sold out. 

Some have reported luck checking out with PP but I doubt you guys will get them. SD hits deals like this hard, especially since you could buy 99 of them in one order. 

Man I am a sucker for gaming statues but I just can't bring myself to buy it. I couldn't even finish the first Bioshock but the franchise still intrigues me. I absolutely wouldn't argue that the price is good, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger.  Fortunately it sounds like the decision will be made for me soon enough.

Man I am a sucker for gaming statues but I just can't bring myself to buy it. I couldn't even finish the first Bioshock but the franchise still intrigues me. I absolutely wouldn't argue that the price is good, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger. Fortunately it sounds like the decision will be made for me soon enough.
Haha.. that sounds exactly like me. Never finished it, but will return to the series eventually. Plus it bugs me there is DLC with this, but I prefer PS3, than 360.

Haha.. that sounds exactly like me. Never finished it, but will return to the series eventually. Plus it bugs me there is DLC with this, but I prefer PS3, than 360.
I generally have no preference unless there is something exclusive to one or the other. I know the later PS3 release of the first game had extra content (but I think that was eventually released on 360 wasn't it?) so I could see going that route. I'm also the type that likes to play through a series all on the same platform so I would have stuck with PS3 for that reason (even though I bought the PC version long before the PS3). Already have 1 on GFWL and 1 & 2 on PS3 cause of dirt cheapness (I think I paid $5 for the second game just a few weeks after it came out-was a great deal though I still haven't opened it so I suppose not!...).

Man I am a sucker for gaming statues but I just can't bring myself to buy it. I couldn't even finish the first Bioshock but the franchise still intrigues me. I absolutely wouldn't argue that the price is good, but I'm still hesitant to pull the trigger. Fortunately it sounds like the decision will be made for me soon enough.
I never really got into the first two games, but I enjoyed infinite a lot. I'd play through it again if I could. I'd recommend it if you need something to play.

Tried for the 360 version a few times but oh well. Don't collect statues but I really enjoyed this game and actually want that lithograph. 

I was just about to get that sweet Songbird statue, but was helping my friend order some items together and ended up missing it. Sad life, but managed to get a Premium edition in the end.

Think I'm just going to wait for a complete edition or a trilogy pack to come out.  You know they will...

I ended up buying 2 for the 360..1 to flip, I should def get 80 for 1 on eBay right?

There's not many on there and people are selling. For 180

I just got an order to go through for 360 copy with credit card, wasn't going through with paypal

It cost 78 after shipping for 2 so I'm happy regardless, do these have season passes? I redboxed it at release would like to try those.

So 120 profit or keep one free? Hmmm

I just got an order to go through for 360 copy
Same, I got the order confirmation e-mail as well.

Not counting on it to ship-- I won't be surprised if I get a cancellation e-mail in the next few minutes, but there's always a chance I guess.

EDIT: I had no problem paying with PayPal.

Tried snagging the 360 edition and got my order to go through on the first try. Guess we'll see if it gets cancelled. If not, pretty good score.

Alright, just tried again for the Songbird Edition, both CC and paypal seem to work, just got my confirmation. Not gonna hold my breath, however. 

Status
Not open for further replies.
bread's done
Back