$20 Earth Defense Force 2025 Xbox 360 Amazon

I wonder if it'll go cheaper. I'd probably buy (since I have Amazon credit), but Amazon freaking closed my account for the "suspicious" activity of adding those 6 dollar credits from the Mars Movie Moments contest. Now I'm having to contact BBB about it since Amazon won't respond to my emails. I tried contacting Amazon through chat for a quick resolution, but they say to contact them through email. >_>

Last edited by a moderator:
BAH, I ordered from GS earlier today and I can't seem to cancel it.  I could probably call, but I do not trust their CS to cancel the order properly.  It is probably safer to just eat the $3 some shipping charge they are now taking from me.  /sigh

I wonder if it'll go cheaper. I'd probably buy (since I have Amazon credit), but Amazon freaking closed my account for the "suspicious" activity of adding those 6 dollar credits from the Mars Movie Moments contest. Now I'm having to contact BBB about it since Amazon won't respond to my emails. I tried contacting Amazon through chat for a quick resolution, but they say to contact them through email. >_>
Your signature fucks me up.

I hope they drop ps3 one also. I want it and I don't want to get it from lamestop unless I have to.

Lol
Now was it worth it to try to scam them..?

bread's done
Back