meta460085

Posted 03 July 2014 - 03:35 AM

It's the cheapest its been in a while. http://www.amazon.co...h defence force

#2 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

All you need is Duane and Wal-Mart® Ranch Wings

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:31 AM

I wonder if it'll go cheaper. I'd probably buy (since I have Amazon credit), but Amazon freaking closed my account for the "suspicious" activity of adding those 6 dollar credits from the Mars Movie Moments contest. Now I'm having to contact BBB about it since Amazon won't respond to my emails. I tried contacting Amazon through chat for a quick resolution, but they say to contact them through email. >_>

sXccgoQ.gif771291726.gif?1368801226j5IniQc.gif

Get A Free Xbox One! Join the CAGs Referral Conga Line Super easy and it works!

If you want to be awesome, like Duane, you'd do it!

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#3 ToadKirby

ToadKirby

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:38 AM

BAH, I ordered from GS earlier today and I can't seem to cancel it.  I could probably call, but I do not trust their CS to cancel the order properly.  It is probably safer to just eat the $3 some shipping charge they are now taking from me.  /sigh

#4 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:54 AM

I wonder if it'll go cheaper. I'd probably buy (since I have Amazon credit), but Amazon freaking closed my account for the "suspicious" activity of adding those 6 dollar credits from the Mars Movie Moments contest. Now I'm having to contact BBB about it since Amazon won't respond to my emails. I tried contacting Amazon through chat for a quick resolution, but they say to contact them through email. >_>

Your signature fucks me up.

#5 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:05 AM

I hope they drop ps3 one also. I want it and I don't want to get it from lamestop unless I have to.

#6 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:13 AM

Your signature fucks me up.

In a good or bad way?

Currently playing: Big Rigs :pc:, Charlie's Angels  :gc:, Aquaman :gc:, Drake of the 99 Dragons :xbox:,

#7 sp00ge

sp00ge

Fluggaenkoecchicebolsen!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:14 AM

Hopefully the price sticks until tomorrow and I'll hit up Target for a PM (If they have it, that is)

Bored? Too much money than you know what to do with? Why not check out my Amazon Storefront? If you see anything you want, send me a PM! Make an offer, either monetary or trade! Over 2000 items, and more added daily!

#8 gamecube ichiban

gamecube ichiban

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 05:24 AM

Lol
Now was it worth it to try to scam them..?

#9 AugustAPC

AugustAPC

Not For Sale

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:24 AM

In a good or bad way?

I look at the first gif and I'm undecided. I look at the second and I'm leaning towards good. I look at the third and I'm full on bad.

#10 Ranch Wings AKA RiceQuakes

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:29 AM

Lol
Now was it worth it to try to scam them..?

How is it scamming? Prepaid money is prepaid money. >_>

#11 marineal

marineal

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 06:41 AM

waiting for $10. Backlog is eternal. 

#12 tamagoyorokobi

tamagoyorokobi

Posted 03 July 2014 - 04:44 PM

Hopefully the price sticks until tomorrow and I'll hit up Target for a PM (If they have it, that is)

Just FYI, I tried to PM at Target yesterday and they told me they don't PM GameStop. I ended up just ordering from Amazon.

fss_overall.png
Now Playing: Animal Crossing: New Leaf, Triple Town (PC)

3DS FC: 5069-4010-9757

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Earth Defense Force 2025, Amazon Xbox 360