Photo
- - - - -

StackSocial Game Deals

• Please log in to reply
4 replies to this topic

#1 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 03 July 2014 - 10:39 PM

I have never seen a thread regarding Stack Social and the game deals they do on their website from time to time.  They aren't always the greatest deals but sometimes there are some pretty good ones.  I will try to keep this thread updated but some deals do tend to go on for a while.

Website page: https://stacksocial.com/tags/gamer

Current Deals:

Sim City 4 Deluxe Edition- $4.99 (Ends in 13 days from this post) (Activates on Steam)

The Walking Dead: The Game & 400 Days DLC- $14.99 (Ends in 12 days from this post) (Activates on Steam)

The Serious Sam Gamer Bundle- $24.99 (Ends in 13 days) (Activates on Steam)

This package includes: Serious Sam 3 BFE + Bonus Packs

Serious Sam 2

Serious Sam Double D XXL

Serious Same HD: The First Encounter

Serious Sam HD: The Second Encounter

Serious Sam: The Random Encounter

#2 Souffrir

Souffrir

Eternally Training CAG

• CAGiversary!

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:11 PM

I'd appreciate it. I've bought a few things from StackSocial in the past, but their stuff is usually so under the radar, at least in the parts of the internet I frequent.

#3 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:19 PM

I'd appreciate it. I've bought a few things from StackSocial in the past, but their stuff is usually so under the radar, at least in the parts of the internet I frequent.

Agreed. I stumbled across them by accident shopping for an iPhone case and always like to check what's new.

#4 randamin

randamin

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:44 PM

I found out about Stacksocial since Chris Pirillo links to it in the deals section of his site.

No shares available at this time

#5 ghost1914

ghost1914

Posted 03 July 2014 - 11:54 PM

I will probably add in any relevant deals that may not be completely game related but seem good to post about.