>NOW DEAD< F.Y.E. pre-orders - The Evil Within $42 XB1/360/PS3 - Ultra Street Fighter IV $28 360/PS3

It seems to be out of stock on the PS4.
Checked before I posted and again just now all the way to final checkout screen. Worked for me but didn't buy... BB GCU forever or awhile at least. :)

AND OOS now I did double check again lol, I blame CAG effect.

Last edited by a moderator:
Preordered Destiny Xbone.  30% off on release will hopefully make up for me not wanting to get it because of what they did to Marty.

Did you run out of space in the topic title or can we fit Tales of Xillia 2 for $42+free shipping in there as well? I just confirmed my order on that.

EDIT: Damn, and just like that in 30 minutes it was gone.

Preordered both Destiny & The Evil Within for Xbox1.
At first just the evil within was just available for preorder. I signed up for an account on fye, opened the link to destiny again and somehow the preorder option became available.

F.Y.E. still exists because I live in Texas I remember the one in sharpstown mall close before it became a Mexican flea market then the one in the galleria then in Katy mills so I assumed they were all slowly dying

This is what, the 10th version of Street Fighter 4? And The Evil Within is looking like butt. Pass and pass.
Arcade Vanilla

Console Vanilla

Super

Arcade Edition

Arcade Edition 2012

Ultra

Technically it's the 6th, but only 4 have had disc releases, two of which have been offered as $15 upgrades to their predecessors. And AE: 2012 was a free update.

Basically, if you bought Super for $40, you can upgrade to ultra for the cost of $30. And if you got AE for free from Games with Gold, you could upgrade to Ultra for only $15.

It's hardly any different than other DLC offerings... just perhaps more convenient for people who are just jumping in, having an option to buy a disc with all the content on it.

It's the nature of supporting a competitive fighting game. They get updates. Deal with it or stick to a different genre.

Preordered Destiny Xbone. 30% off on release will hopefully make up for me not wanting to get it because of what they did to Marty.
1. You don't know what HE did or didn't do, so you can't possibly understand "what they did to Marty." Did it never occur to you that Bungie firing someone that does great work, and they clearly know it, for absolutely no reason doesn't make any sense?

2. If you are so quick to turn on Bungie because of fanboy devotion to Marty, wouldn't it have been worth the standard price of admission to experience his last work there?

It's the nature of supporting a competitive fighting game. They get updates. Deal with it or stick to a different genre.

Don't you just get the impression s/he would have bought it had it been released fewer times? I mean, I've never EVER seen a response like that posted on forums before, still just as clever and productive today as the first time! Nope, it wouldn't be ironic how you see the same comment a thousand times for each release, and THAT never gets old, right? Can I pass and pass on those brilliant, original forum posts? Please, for the love, can I?

F.Y.E. still exists because I live in Texas I remember the one in sharpstown mall close before it became a Mexican flea market then the one in the galleria then in Katy mills so I assumed they were all slowly dying
Haven't went in that mall ever since they changed it. Sharpstown was a decent mall then they ruined it with that bullshit. Almeda and Pasadena mall where the two I live closest to. Glad they closed though, since I loved their liquidation sales.

Some good prices, but with GCU and elite+, BB is better for me. I also don't have to spend money since I have credit and the preorder bonuses etc...

There's only one here in the Dallas/FT Worth area, next closest one is in Wichita Falls I think.

1. You don't know what HE did or didn't do, so you can't possibly understand "what they did to Marty." Did it never occur to you that Bungie firing someone that does great work, and they clearly know it, for absolutely no reason doesn't make any sense?

2. If you are so quick to turn on Bungie because of fanboy devotion to Marty, wouldn't it have been worth the standard price of admission to experience his last work there?
My issue with that whole things is that Bungie just ignored the whole thing, and when they did finally say something about it they made it seem like he quit.

Something doesn't add up. But whatever after playing the alpha I'm definitely getting it day 1. I'm sure Marty is doing just fine anyways.

My issue with that whole things is that Bungie just ignored the whole thing, and when they did finally say something about it they made it seem like he quit.

Something doesn't add up.
Honestly, I don't see how you could come to these conclusions from what the public knows right now. People get fired/laid off from companies all the time without any response from the company whatsoever. Again, we all know he does good work, but I don't think he's somehow more important to the industry than everyone else in it, or deserves to be treated like he is.

But whatever after playing the alpha I'm definitely getting it day 1. I'm sure Marty is doing just fine anyways.

I agree with you there. I wouldn't think he'll have too much trouble finding work. As for "Destiny," I was really unhappy with "Reach," so I was kind of turned off to Bungie, but I had so much fun with the alpha, I haven't wanted to play anything else since.

Honestly, I don't see how you could come to these conclusions from what the public knows right now. People get fired/laid off from companies all the time without any response from the company whatsoever. Again, we all know he does good work, but I don't think he's somehow more important to the industry than everyone else in it, or deserves to be treated like he is.

I agree with you there. I wouldn't think he'll have too much trouble finding work. As for "Destiny," I was really unhappy with "Reach," so I was kind of turned off to Bungie, but I had so much fun with the alpha, I haven't wanted to play anything else since.
I really didn't jump to any conclusions about it. Marty said he was fired here and Bungie made a post on their blog that kinda just said something to the effect of "we never though we'd see him go, good luck", here. I just thought it was kind of unsettling. But to your point, we're always hearing about studios letting people go for no good reason, just usually they aren't of the same pedigree as Marty.

I really didn't jump to any conclusions about it. Marty said he was fired here and Bungie made a post on their blog that kinda just said something to the effect of "we never though we'd see him go, good luck", here. I just thought it was kind of unsettling. But to your point, we're always hearing about studios letting people go for no good reason, just usually they aren't of the same pedigree as Marty.
You said Bungie ignored "the whole thing." Nothing I've seen/heard supports this. You said "they made it seem like he quit." Again, nothing I've seen/heard supports this. Unsettling/doesn't add up? Maybe, but how can you know when you don't know anything about Marty, Bungie, or the situation? You assume Bungie let him go for "no good reason." You state Marty has a higher "pedigree" than anyone else who has ever lost a job in the industry. I feel these are all incredibly bad, uninformed, and biased conclusions.

In this situation, Marty may be the good guy, and Bungie the bad guys. Bungie may be the good guys, and Marty bad. Maybe neither is true. I don't know yet; I don't think you know either. Let's reserve judgment until we do.

You said Bungie ignored "the whole thing." Nothing I've seen/heard supports this. You said "they made it seem like he quit." Again, nothing I've seen/heard supports this. Unsettling/doesn't add up? Maybe, but how can you know when you don't know anything about Marty, Bungie, or the situation? You assume Bungie let him go for "no good reason." You state Marty has a higher "pedigree" than anyone else who has ever lost a job in the industry. I feel these are all incredibly bad, uninformed, and biased conclusions.

In this situation, Marty may be the good guy, and Bungie the bad guys. Bungie may be the good guys, and Marty bad. Maybe neither is true. I don't know yet; I don't think you know either. Let's reserve judgment until we do.
I said they ignored it until they made this post, and when you read that it almost sounds like he quit. If you wish to continue this conversation then PM me, I don't want to clutter the thread.

bread's done
Back