Assassin's Creed IV: Black Flag "DEAL IS DEAD"

I threw in 1 for local pickup...why not, I'll give the dice a roll. I'm getting a X1 again in about a month so picking up some cheap games never hurt. This game was good right? I never got to play it.

Pretty solid flip back to Best Buy for $15. I'd do it but none within a reasonable driving distance so the $5 profit would be negated really fast.

If it doesn't get fixed by tomorrow (it will) I'll go pick one up in-store. It's showing unavailable like everything else at my Best Buy but I know they have them.

Hmm, I was going to keep this but my local GS has a used Sniper Elite 3 for XB1. I guess I'll trade it in and buy that. Use a b-day coupon and only spend $10.xx on SE3 sounds good to me.

Is the season pass $13.99 for the Xbox One too? Every link takes me to the 360 page.
The cross buy still works. I bought it on 360 for $13.99 and it showed up as free on the XBO. For some reason they never got around to fixing the price on the XBO store even though MajorNelson shows it as part of the sale.

The cross buy still works. I bought it on 360 for $13.99 and it showed up as free on the XBO. For some reason they never got around to fixing the price on the XBO store even though MajorNelson shows it as part of the sale.
Cant find it, any link?

In for one, will have to wait and see if they actually honor the price or cancel it.  Skipped the last AC because it bored me but for $9 after GCU I'll give this a try.  Flip it on Ebay for $20 something when I'm done with it.  Nice find.

bread's done
Back