Irrational Game Store - FYI Charges "Completed" on phantom orders

GBAstar

CAGiversary!
Feedback
62 (100%)
Just an FYI---I wanted to point out that I had a charge post to my account when trying to order a Bioshock Infinite Collector's edition and some other merchandise.

I tried to place several orders but kept getting error messages and I believe this was because one of the items was OOS. I gave up but noticed a few minutes later I had received an e-mail from my credit card (I get alerts everytime a charge goes through) that a payment was processing. I figured best case scenario the order went through and I'd receive the CE and worse case scenario the charge would fall off if the payment only went through as a glitch.

Well a day or two ago the charge completed. I haven't gotten any shipment confimration and in my experience with the irrational game store they are very good about shipping 1-2 days after an order goes through (I've placed a dozen or so orders there before).

I have tried to reach out to them through social media but haven't gotten a response.

I also have another pending order open from about two weeks ago where I did get a confirmation e-mail but the items never shipped (payment went through and completed).

Anyways I just thought I'd throw this out there as I know many people were getting errors when trying to place orders. Just double check your bank/credit card accounts to make sure phantom charges didn't go through

bread's done
Back