X360 Slim/E HD Drive Upgrade

JAlbertL

CAGiversary!
Feedback
3 (100%)
Any recommendations for upgrading the internal HD Drive on a Slim/E X360? I don't know if they're different. I

Last edited by a moderator:
[quote name="JAlbertL" post="11900283" timestamp="1404745623"]Any recommendations for upgrading the internal HD Drive on a Slim X360?[/quote]i actually kinda wanna know the same thing, I have an Xbox 360 slim(4GB) But It came with no Harf Drive when I got it awhile ago, and I don't have the money to go spend 100$ on a 250gb hard drive so yeah can you upgrade your storage?

The 120gb one is only 35 bucks at gamestop used. Or spend 65 and get the 250gb one.

Or check ebay. I got a 320gb one over a year ago for 55 bucks. Just avoid the ones from China if you want to use backwards compatibility. Because some sellers do not add the files needed for it.

[quote name="SchmidtA99" post="11901604" timestamp="1404772326"]The 120gb one is only 35 bucks at gamestop used. Or spend 65 and get the 250gb one.

Or check ebay. I got a 320gb one over a year ago for 55 bucks. Just avoid the ones from China if you want to use backwards compatibility. Because some sellers do not add the files needed for it.[/quote]Sorry if I'm spamming a little OP, but I don't mean to be stupid but do you just ask for a used hard drive, because in the GameStop where I live they just have one hanging up(250gb) for like 100 some dollars. So idk help haha

From my experience, I usually have to ask for new. They'll always try to sell you a used first since it's more profit for the company. Do a search online first to see which store has it used in your area and call ahead and hold it just in case they don't have many left. This saves you a lot of time  and wasted trips.

[quote name="Gideon68" post="11902517" timestamp="1404790130"]From my experience, I usually have to ask for new. They'll always try to sell you a used first since it's more profit for the company. Do a search online first to see which store has it used in your area and call ahead and hold it just in case they don't have many left. This saves you a lot of time and wasted trips.[/quote]i will look into it thanks

bread's done
Back