Dead Island (360) Pre-owned $3.99 @ GameStop.com

If it's online only then most likely it will not ring that price in store. It's happened to me a few times. Still worth a try to give it a shot if your around there

Dead Island was offered free with GwG a few months ago. It's not a bad game, but it doesn't really stand out in the zombie niche. Definitely not your L4D, even though it obviously borrows a lot from that franchise. I think it's probably better on Steam due to the Workshop mods you can add on. And it's really cheap on Steam during the sales.

That's a decent price, but it should be cheaper. The GOTY is way overpriced at $10...

Last edited by a moderator:
It is NOT the same price in store. I confirmed yesterday. I would have probably bought it just to save the 7GB of HD space. I'm constantly deleting stuff. (even with flash drives)

This is still too much. This game is trash and not worth more than $1 imo. The controls are horrible, graphics are crude and bland, story is a waste, overall gameplay is lackluster. Avoid this game and if you make the mistake of buying it, play co-op. Only thing that saved this game.

It looks like this falls into the category of " cheap but bad and not bad enough where it's charming and worth a play through." My backlog doesn't have time for those games yet anyway. Thanks though OP.

There will probably be a dead island collection sometime in the near future with 2 more releasing this year but for this price ok

bread's done
Back