7/6-8/2 BestBuy VideoGame Accessory Month - Currently Gaming Headsets $30 & $40 Instant Giftcard offers

Enuf

CAGiversary!
Feedback
2 (100%)
http://forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Latest-Greatest/Video-Game-Accessory-Month-at-Best-Buy/ba-p/824814

No, currently the Gamer`s Club Unlocked(GCU) 20% discount DOES NOT apply to accessories if you`d like to see that change vote for it here.
http://www.forums.bestbuy.com/t5/Best-Buy-IdeaX/20-discount-off-video-game-accessories-for-GCU/idi-p/785533

$30 Instant Giftcard w/Turtle Beach Ear Force PX4(AMZ price match $120)

$40 Instant Giftcard w/Select Astro Gaming Headsets

$25 off Turtle Beach P11 PX22

Save $125 off Turtle Beach Ear Force XP400 w/Pur of XB1 headset adapter

$20 off Sony Gold Wireless Headset w/The Last Of Us Remastered Purchase(possible $80 AMZ pm on the headset not sure how the system deducts could be another $20 off the headset)

****System allows price matching plus receiving the instant Giftcards

Last edited by a moderator:
Has it been said enough that you're probably the biggest best buy douchebag there ever was? I long for their demise and yours.
Apparently not. I don't recognize your username but I know Enuf and he posts useful stuff like this from time to time. Not looking to start something, more curious as to why you're giving him grief. I don't go through every single Best Buy thread so there's surely something I've missed. Would like a little background if you've got the time. Probably best in a PM though.

I don't go through every single Best Buy thread so there's surely something I've missed.
You didn't miss anything. Enuf is a good member of this community and contributes a lot. He just promotes Best Buy and the Unboxed forum a lot and some people don't like that. No reason to get upset over it like that guy though. Anyone who wants Best Buy to go away is an idiot.

Too bad we won't get a 20% off eShop credit as part of Nintendo week.

Has it been said enough that you're probably the biggest best buy douchebag there ever was? I long for their demise and yours.
Wow. Think you pretty much just got everyone on Enuf's side especially when he's in here posting deals.

Long live Bestbuy and long live enuf!!

I can't say enough good things about enuf.

He is a man who looks out for all if us who are just trying to make a dollar out of 15cents.

BestBuy is one of the key players in gaming retail. If it wasn't for then Gamestop may be the only show in town. So BacDaFucUp before u get SmacDaFucUp. If you know what's good.

;)

Rats. I guess I forgot to order Drakengard 3 while it was on sale. It's still in my cart and the price went back up. Guess I'll have to wait out the next sale. Guess I haven't been to the Best Buy website in a few days.

Rats. I guess I forgot to order Drakengard 3 while it was on sale. It's still in my cart and the price went back up. Guess I'll have to wait out the next sale. Guess I haven't been to the Best Buy website in a few days.
What was the price and was it on sale recently?

Apparently not. I don't recognize your username but I know Enuf and he posts useful stuff like this from time to time. Not looking to start something, more curious as to why you're giving him grief. I don't go through every single Best Buy thread so there's surely something I've missed. Would like a little background if you've got the time. Probably best in a PM though.
Not to sure I recognize his username either but I already had him blocked so I assume he isn't new to this BS.

I know this is pretty unrealistic but I would love to see the DS4 get a $40 sale price.
It probably will, XB1 controller is $60 with a free $20 Gift card. Might see something like that, and if you use BB credit it'll be exactly the same as getting it as $40. I'm just hoping for something similar for the Wii U pro controller.

[quote name="Saix_XIII" post="11902588" timestamp="1404791506"]What was the price and was it on sale recently?[/quote]

Yea it was $39.99 and it ended Sunday. Hopefully no one saw it and it'll drop some more sooner than later. I think $30 pre-GCU would be easier for me to bite.

enuf is an avid best buy supporter, no reason to grief the guy. I've never seen him post the SD filth we're accustomed to now.

Wow a post by enuf that's less the 200 characters (didn't really count). Don't really need any more accessories except a controller charge stand.

Has it been said that your post
1- Is a big F you to the current CAG who are BB employees?
2- Is a big F you to the CAG community who are investing in BB/GCU for the next 2-8 yrs?
3- Is a big F you to the thousands of CAG who regularly save/earn at BB?

Now you know I`m not into the name calling or keyboard Tony Tough talk but I`ll give you some sound advice
Before you report back to posting on CAG GO HAVE SEX!!!! It`ll do wonders for your issue(s). Girls or guys hell girls & guys whatever you like have sex, relax, have more sex, relax then come back to us.

We`ll still be here trying to save money gaming god bless

Hmm...might get a chrome 360 controller.  Did the transforming D-pad not catch on?  Kind of want that style since none of my controllers can do that.

Hmm...might get a chrome 360 controller. Did the transforming D-pad not catch on? Kind of want that style since none of my controllers can do that.
not sure about the model up here, but i know some of the first ones, including the Gears of War one sucked. Lotta problems in general with the controller. From squeaky triggers, to disconnecting battery packs, to inaccurate/floaty sticks.

I actually was gonna ask: is the one they have up with the play and charge kit a later model? Or does it have the same problems the GOW controllers and stuff had? I actually wish they had the blue Chrome ones on sale

If case anyone missed it, looks like 30 off the Gold headset for Quad, good deal.

Hope they run the 20 GC for the DS4, want another one to rotate them as the battery life is not the best.

Not quiet $40 but Target has the DS4 at 20% off this week. BB will price match. So at least you can get reward zone points if that helps make up for the extra $8.
I had thought about it but I have a USPS coupon I want to use as well and I believe that doesn't work with price matches at BB correct?

douchebag
I don't think this word means what you think it means. I'll be the first to admit that Enuf gets a little too optimistic and carried away with some of his Best Buy forum post and sometimes he post "deals" that require like 3 hours of research and effort to make $5, but way to take it too far.

Anyway, thanks for posting this Enuf. Been debating picking up a 2nd X1 controller and this is probably as good as it is going to get any time soon. Might try and get a movers coupon since it'll take 10% off the $60, making it $54 with a $20 gift card.

OP updated with next weeks BB ad possible double dips

Price matching a 12 month PS+ sub($10 off), DS4, PS camera or stereo headset($10 instant giftcard w/any one) are potential deals.

so my options are:

Price match DS4 this week for $48 from Target OR wait till Sunday and do the $10 GC deal plus use a 10% off USPS coupon to get it for $54 +$10 GC...hmm..

Got a great deal at the Manchester, NH BB tonight.

I price matched an XB1 controller to Amazon for $52.xx and the $20 GC applied instantly with no problem. Immediately used that on a DS4 which I price matched to Target's $48 price. So walked out with a DS4 and XB1 controller for $80 total. Not gonna beat that for a while

Deals are live nothing much new though
Looks like Gamer's Club coupon and $10 GC offer will stack for the Gold Headset. $60 pre-tax net. Not as good as the Newegg sale + iPhone offer, but still a very good deal for anyone who missed out on that. The coupon is available for free gamer's club members, not just paid Unlocked members.

Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the $10 gift card being added automatically when I try to purchase the Sony Wireless Gold Headset online. Might have to do it instore, or I can just wait for the white one being released later in the year, hmm...

[quote name="ithebigc" post="11918981" timestamp="1405236954"]Unfortunately, I'm not seeing the $10 gift card being added automatically when I try to purchase the Sony Wireless Gold Headset online. Might have to do it instore, or I can just wait for the white one being released later in the year, hmm...[/quote]
You have to manually add it to cart, says sav8jgs tsken off when both are in cart

It doesn't work for me either.  I've tried it multiple ways.  When I'm logged in, the GC shows as on sale for $9.99, and the headset is $69.99.

[quote name="Zurcamos" post="11919019" timestamp="1405239412"]It doesn't work for me either. I've tried it multiple ways. When I'm logged in, the GC shows as on sale for $9.99, and the headset is $69.99.[/quote]
I have a theory, did you click on get coupon for the 30 off headset? Couple days ago? Maybe somehow since app is always signed it it knows we want the 30 off and is applying it?

Hmm, i wonder if i can get the bb employee to honor the 69.99 online price, then use $30 coupon, and get $10 gc as well.. making it 39.99 + $10gc

Once i signed in on mobile webrowser it chanhed to 69.99 and 9.99 gc.. i believe its because i clicked on the get coupon button for 30 off headset a couple days ago

bread's done
Back