sorcery saga curse great curry ps vita play-asia

• Please log in to reply
15 replies to this topic

#1 asampedasjohor

asampedasjohor

AsamPedasJohor

• CAG Newbie

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:17 PM

just found the deal, for 1 week. but u need to spend above $25 to get free shipping or just $3.90 for shipping.

not my kind of game but still if someone who like the game just grab the deal

just follow the link below:

http://www.play-asia...iate_id=1617937

#2 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 04:25 PM

Also note that this is the EU version, not US. I don't remember if there was much DLC for this game, but if so, just know that you'll only be able to buy it with a UK PSN account. So you'd have to switch your Vita account and all that annoying stuff to access the DLC. If you don't care for DLC, then there's no need for any of that and playing the game won't be an issue.

#3 Byakurai

Byakurai

CAG Busta

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:39 PM

From what I remember, DLC is just cosmetic stuff. Costumes and voice packs. Nothing that actually makes you any better at the game.

Posted Image

#4 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 08:46 PM

Is it worth a play through?

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#5 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 09:08 PM

Is it worth a play through?

NOPE and heads up about the DLC codes.   if your not online you cant not play the game  at  ALL with the  DLC items .  you must be online to play the game with the codes  

Game is awful.  Got to chapter  4 and had a shield  up to  + 55. Monster comes in and goes    Monster turns shield into  corn or some other type of crap. Meaning you no longer have a shield.  10+ hours wasted 

WOOOO I STINK

#6 barrit

barrit

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:16 PM

NOPE and heads up about the DLC codes.   if your not online you cant not play the game  at  ALL with the  DLC items .  you must be online to play the game with the codes  

Game is awful.  Got to chapter  4 and had a shield  up to  + 55. Monster comes in and goes    Monster turns shield into  corn or some other type of crap. Meaning you no longer have a shield.  10+ hours wasted

Lmao wtf? Shield turned to corn LOL

#7 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:49 PM

Lmao wtf? Shield turned to corn LOL

might not been corn but they changed it  to something   that was food based.  did not noticed it until the monsters  that was hitting for  12 pts of damage started hitting for 35 to 40

WOOOO I STINK

#8 roger watersmelon

roger watersmelon

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 08 July 2014 - 10:57 PM

If losing a good item will make you want to quit the game, then this is most certainly not the game for you.

Also, I would be shocked if the US version didn't hit $20 in the next 6 months. There's enough games for the system now that people are more likely to pass on this one.

#9 Bezerker

Bezerker

Bezerker Barrage!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:02 AM

The LE on Amazon has dropped from $50 to $36.70 within the last two weeks.  No clue if it's going to go lower but $37 for a LE isnt too bad though its clear at this point it wasnt too "limited".

538822.png

#10 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:11 AM

Wasn't this just ~$17 on PSN recently? Still hoping for sub $20 for the physical version. Gotta be the U.S. release unless the import version has some good extra content or a separate trophy list.

#11 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 10:00 AM

might not been corn but they changed it  to something   that was food based.  did not noticed it until the monsters  that was hitting for  12 pts of damage started hitting for 35 to 40

The priests do change your items into onions... is that what you were talking about?  I hope that doesnt happen to me.  I'm on chapter 4 now.  I've never had an equipped item turn though... cursed, but not turned into food.

edaa9c273976.png

My tradelist: http://www.cheapassg...ad.php?t=301364

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#12 slidecage

slidecage

Nothing to say

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 12:24 PM

If losing a good item will make you want to quit the game, then this is most certainly not the game for you.

Also, I would be shocked if the US version didn't hit $20 in the next 6 months. There's enough games for the system now that people are more likely to pass on this one.

also having to climb up  25 to 40 floors without a single save spot   also makes the game suck..

also for people who have never played it. You  go back to level 1  every time you leave the dungeon.   

the game auto saves so your mostly screwed anyway you look at it 

WOOOO I STINK

#13 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:37 PM

also having to climb up  25 to 40 floors without a single save spot   also makes the game suck..

also for people who have never played it. You  go back to level 1  every time you leave the dungeon.   

the game auto saves so your mostly screwed anyway you look at it 

Welcome to rogue-likes.  You really have to enjoy and understand permadeath to the the genre. :)

edaa9c273976.png

Currently Playing:  :vita: Sorcery Saga, :3ds: N/A, :360: DDP SDOJ, :ps3: Rocksmith 2014, :ps4: Dynasty Warriors 8

#14 Shimrra

Shimrra

Hello Ladies !!!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 02:53 PM

Thanks for the honesty. 

A beautiful 35-year-old ain’t as as good lookin’ as an ugly 19-year-old. Women expect us to like them but they don’t even like each other” Patrice O’neal

Shimrra74.png2rfy52g.jpg

#15 Equistina

Equistina

Posted 09 July 2014 - 03:57 PM

All of his complaining made me want to buy the game lol.

Thanks OP, in for one :)

Equistina.png

#16 shivan128

shivan128

CAG at heart

• CAGiversary!

Posted 09 July 2014 - 04:07 PM

All of his complaining made me want to buy the game lol.

Thanks OP, in for one :)

If you grew up with the likes of (U)larn, Moria, Rogue, and Nethack, this is no different than any of those games other than visual presentation and a few gameplay mechanic tweaks.

edaa9c273976.png

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: sorcery, saga, curse, great, curry, ps, vita, play-asia