MS Store: $50 Xbox 360 Controller w/ Play and Charge & Transforming D Pad

Nesboy43

CAGiversary!
Just got back from the MS Store and they have new Xbox 360 controllers with the transforming D Pad and play and charge kid for 49.99. Decent deal. Weirdly enough the lone controllers there cost $5 more.

I have a question, maybe one of you can clear things out... I bought a silver controller with the play & charge kit and noticed that the battery drained quite fast (about 5 hours) then for some reason I decided to put it in my black controller (I didn't like the silver controller black battery combination) and the battery last for at least 15 hours now (although it charges slower); do any of you have an idea why this happens?

I have a question, maybe one of you can clear things out... I bought a silver controller with the play & charge kit and noticed that the battery drained quite fast (about 5 hours) then for some reason I decided to put it in my black controller (I didn't like the silver controller black battery combination) and the battery last for at least 15 hours now (although it charges slower); do any of you have an idea why this happens?
The batteries are garbage. All you need to know.

bread's done
Back