Destiny Ghost Edition and Limited Edition

VetraX

CAGiversary!
Sadly, this is not a deals thread. I just wanted to let anyone interested in Destiny here know that they announced two physical special editions for the game on Monday. If you guys want this thread taken down, lemme know and I'll contact a mod or admin.

ghosteditionpkg04jpg-6e51b5_610w.jpg

The Ghost Edition for PS4 is reportedly sold out on Amazon.com, where it was first available after the announcement, and will likely be the one to sell out the fastest here, too. Both the Ghost/Limited Edition are currently available at EB and BB/FS - I've tried searching for it on Amazon.ca, but it seems as though they're taking their time putting it up.

Unfortunately, but to be expected, the price is inflated here. $164.99 for the Ghost Edition and $109.99 for the Limited Edition, $15 and $10 more than in the US, respectively.

Here's a link to an IGN article with an unboxing video of the contents for both versions.

If you guys want this thread taken down, lemme know and I'll contact a mod or admin.
You can delete threads of your own creation. You just delete the first post and the rest goes too.

I'm not asking for this to be deleted though. I don't give a single fuck about Destiny, but I like seeing threads detailing LEs. Any deals that do pop up for it will likely be mentioned in this thread. So this thread is useful.

Considering I got this for $48 during Best Buy's E3 promo and am still unsure about whether or not to cancel, can't see myself getting this limited edition... the stuff included doesn't look all that great. A figure or something would have sweetened the deal.

Guess I'll find out on July 17th if I really like this game enough to shell out $100 on it. Also what's this "Guardian Edition" that is exclusive to PS4/PS3?

Considering I got this for $48 during Best Buy's E3 promo and am still unsure about whether or not to cancel, can't see myself getting this limited edition... the stuff included doesn't look all that great. A figure or something would have sweetened the deal.

Guess I'll find out on July 17th if I really like this game enough to shell out $100 on it. Also what's this "Guardian Edition" that is exclusive to PS4/PS3?
I just preordered the ghost edition so I have this and the E3 promo from best buy. I'll cancel one or the other before it comes out.

bread's done
Back