ThinkGeek's Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal for classic SEGA system iPhone 5/5s cases

Isn't the "Original Saturn" the Japanese version?  I don't think I have ever seen second model of Sega Saturn in the U.S. region, least not a gray one.   Also, no Sega Master System?

Then again, I only had one friend that had one back in the day that I knew about.  The rest were demo kiosks in various retailers like Sears and Toys 'R Us.

I so would want a Sega Genesis, a Game Gear, and a Sega Genesis controller if this would fit my Android phone.  Maybe I'll get that black Saturn one because that's the one I remember.

Last edited by a moderator:
Isn't the "Original Saturn" the Japanese version? I don't think I have ever seen second model of Sega Saturn in the U.S. region, least not a gray one. Also, no Sega Master System?

Then again, I only had one friend that had one back in the day that I knew about. The rest were demo kiosks in various retailers like Sears and Toys 'R Us.

I so would want a Sega Genesis, a Game Gear, and a Sega Genesis controller if this would fit my Android phone. Maybe I'll get that black Saturn one because that's the one I remember.
There were two US Saturn models, but you're right--they were both black.

bread's done
Back