Photo
* * * * - 3 votes

ThinkGeek's Buy 1 Get 1 Free deal for classic SEGA system iPhone 5/5s cases

retro sega genesis system game deal 16 bit iphone sega case sega saturn mega drive import sega

• Please log in to reply
5 replies to this topic

#1 bestsku

bestsku

BestSKU Representative

• Retailer Representative

Posted 10 July 2014 - 09:13 PM

186f_sega_classic_system_cases_iphone_gr

These SEGA themed iPhone 5/5s cases bring back fond memories of our 16-bit gaming days :D  

Best Prices. Best Deals. BestSKU.com

#2 Jackovasaurus

Jackovasaurus

And ya say Chi-City

• CAGiversary!

Posted 10 July 2014 - 10:05 PM

Nothing for Android? Laaaame.
Posted Image

#3 heartagram311

heartagram311

In Tyler We Trust

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 12:26 AM

Why no Dreamcast one?!?!?

#4 anotherpoorgamer

anotherpoorgamer

Bird's Nest Hair

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:20 AM

Isn't the "Original Saturn" the Japanese version?  I don't think I have ever seen second model of Sega Saturn in the U.S. region, least not a gray one.   Also, no Sega Master System?

Then again, I only had one friend that had one back in the day that I knew about.  The rest were demo kiosks in various retailers like Sears and Toys 'R Us.

I so would want a Sega Genesis, a Game Gear, and a Sega Genesis controller if this would fit my Android phone.  Maybe I'll get that black Saturn one because that's the one I remember.

#5 bestsku

bestsku

BestSKU Representative

• Retailer Representative

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:24 AM

SEGA Dreamcast system brought an end to the SEGA console legacy  :-(   

Best Prices. Best Deals. BestSKU.com

#6 kevlar51

kevlar51

eats babies

• CAGiversary!

Posted 11 July 2014 - 01:45 AM

Isn't the "Original Saturn" the Japanese version?  I don't think I have ever seen second model of Sega Saturn in the U.S. region, least not a gray one.   Also, no Sega Master System?

Then again, I only had one friend that had one back in the day that I knew about.  The rest were demo kiosks in various retailers like Sears and Toys 'R Us.

I so would want a Sega Genesis, a Game Gear, and a Sega Genesis controller if this would fit my Android phone.  Maybe I'll get that black Saturn one because that's the one I remember.

There were two US Saturn models, but you're right--they were both black.

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: retro, sega, genesis system, game deal, 16 bit, iphone, sega case, sega saturn, mega drive, import sega