Which store credit is better to get PSN/Steam Wallet credit? Gamestop or Best Buy?

sneakysnake128

CAGiversary!
Feedback
1 (100%)
I currently have a strong and reliable source of reward cash in the form of Amazon, Gamestop, Best Buy, etc. and was wondering what was the best way to obtain PSN/Steam credit. I've read that I had to be in-store for Gamestop in order to use GS credit toward other gift cards? I've also once previously used Best Buy credit to order a Steam card, but I had to wait for it in the mail and I prefer instant electronic codes.

I believe you can get a digital code for PSN credit from Amazon. I'm not sure about steam credit, because I have never purchased any. Also, just a heads up, you posted this in the deals section, and there is a separate forum for questions.

Next time post over in here: http://www.cheapassgamer.com/forum/13-deal-requests-advice/
Sorry, I rarely post here. Thanks for the info. Amazon doesn't allow getting gift cards using their credit and I assumed it wouldn't work with PSN because of that but I guess it does.

bread's done
Back