BING! Looking for referrals. FREE MONEY HERE!

The 7th Number

CAGiversary!
Feedback
33 (100%)
Im a bing rewards member looking to get others to join through my link. If i get someone to join and they get to silver status i get 500 points for each member.

Why should you join? Because its free, easy, and well its free money. All you have to do is a few searches per day on bing and you collect points. This literally takes 1 minute to do these searches every day. Once you get enough points (usually average a $5 gift card per month) you can redeem the points for things like $5 GC to places like Toys R Us, Windows Store, Applebees, Amazon, Burger King, Dominos, Gamestop, Starbucks, Xbox Cash and more. You can even put points towards sweepstakes to win prizes.

Ive been doing this for years, so i really dont know if anyone isnt a member because its been going a while, but i thought i would take a shot of recruiting some new members.

If you would like to join here is my referral link. Thank You!

https://www.bing.com/explore/rewards?PUBL=REFERAFRIEND&CREA=RAW&rrid=_f93cb7ae-4daa-36a8-7156-2b2dec750239

PS. This is my first referral post so i hope im doing this right and am not violating any rules.

bread's done
Back