Ends 7/12 100 MyBB Pts w/any 1 pre-order of Transformers/Amaz. Spiderman2/Rio2/Noah/Divergent/Other Woman @ BestBuy

spiderman will go on sale alot like the last one did so i wont ore order it. transformers on the other hand i might do so. then again waiting for a bf deal for it is a better idea i think

spiderman will go on sale alot like the last one did so i wont ore order it. transformers on the other hand i might do so. then again waiting for a bf deal for it is a better idea i think
Thanks to the combo pks I just sell the dvds/digital copies for $5-$10 each keeping my cost for the Blu @ $10 or less. I`d rather these not be pre-order required since there`s usually a walmart/Amazon pm that would drop the combo pk to $12-$15 vs $18-$20.

Even those expensive 3D Blu/dvd combo pks pay off since I don`t have a 3D player. People aggressively pony up $15 for these so I get the dvd or reg. Blu completely free after selling the others off.

Thanks to the combo pks I just sell the dvds/digital copies for $5-$10 each keeping my cost for the Blu @ $10 or less. I`d rather these not be pre-order required since there`s usually a walmart/Amazon pm that would drop the combo pk to $12-$15 vs $18-$20.

Even those expensive 3D Blu/dvd combo pks pay off since I don`t have a 3D player. People aggressively pony up $15 for these so I get the dvd or reg. Blu completely free after selling the others off.
i always sell the dvd's and the uv codes. the uv codes are easy sells :D

Anybody paying $15 for nothing but a 3D disc is completely moronic (on the vast majority of movies). I swear it's like people can't do basic math....

Whenever I sell a 3D disc I usually get $10-$15 too. Usually a bidding war.

And this promo DOES apply to any Steelbook editions as well.

Huh, I had no idea people were paying this much for the 3D discs alone.  Why?  I mean from what I am seeing in terms of prices wouldn't it be cheaper for them to just buy the 3D version then sell off the UV/DVD/Bluray in most cases?  Outside some of the overpriced films from Disney and one or two other exceptions, I can't think of an instance where buying the 3D by itself would be the cheaper option.

Maybe this explains why I've had so much difficulty getting certain 3D movies on sale..... I know El Hoardo was flipping them on ebay but I didn't know he getting these ridiculous prices.

And how do you even get bidding wars on ebay?  I thought most people just tried to snipe in the last hour or so..... that's how it's been the few times I bothered using it.  The closest I've seen to a bidding war is when the seller obviously made a fake account and kept placing bids until he overtook my maximum bid in the last minute or two then turned around and sent me a 2nd chance offer ASAP for my highest "bid".    :whistle2:?

Last edited:
Well, it's either a bidding war or somebody put up a very high Max bid and somebody tries to top it. I have had cases where I will have 2-3 bids until the final 20 minutes or so, then end up with 15-20 bids.

Whenever I sell a 3D disc I usually get $10-$15 too. Usually a bidding war.

And this promo DOES apply to any Steelbook editions as well.
I spent $15 to get Pacific Rim 3D Combo at Best Buy during one of their sales. 3D, Blu, DVD, and UV...for that sort of movie, it's worth it.

Huh, I had no idea people were paying this much for the 3D discs alone. Why? I mean from what I am seeing in terms of prices wouldn't it be cheaper for them to just buy the 3D version then sell off the UV/DVD/Bluray in most cases? Outside some of the overpriced films from Disney and one or two other exceptions, I can't think of an instance where buying the 3D by itself would be the cheaper option.
MSRP on some can be $50 & that`s on non combo pk ones so for a person who wants it on release & doesn`t want the extras generally jump on under $20. Plus other ppl don`t want the hassle of selling the extras. Me I don`t mind at all, I`ll post on CL & book 5-8 ppl if they`re not regs of mine. If everyone shows I`ll open extra copies to make everyone happy. If only 3-4 show I still do well & return the unopen ones & then extras get moved in the same fashion the next day or so. Meeting in the mall is great I`ve gotten sales from people just watching vs no shows.

http://www.bestbuy.com/site/olstemplatemapper.jsp?&id=pcat17071&type=page&ks=960&st=categoryid%24cat02015&sc=Global&cp=1&sp=-bestsellingsort+skuidsaas&qp=format_facet%3DSAAS~Format~Blu-ray+3D&list=y&usc=All+Categories&nrp=15&fs=saas&iht=n&seeAll=&browsedCategory=cat02015

I have had nothing but trouble pre ordering movies from bb if they don't have their media department does not stock the pre order card on the shelf. Rio 2 was not a problem since they had the card but Spiderman 2 and TF4 the csr rep had problems processing the skus from the web site. The csr was quick to give up stating that both movies were too close to being released and that's why she couldn't do it, yet the only movie coming out was Rio 2 on Tuesday. Spiderman doesn't come out til August and TF4 has no release date set. My concern is this. Both tickets don't show pre order for tf and Spiderman just looks like i bought both movies yesterday. What prevents the employees from saying you bought this a month ago and have the item when the movie comes out in August?

bread's done
Back