Photo
* * * * * 9 votes

Cartwheel by Target Birthday offer gives 15% off all Electronics & Entertainment 7/13 & 7/14

• Please log in to reply
104 replies to this topic

#91 lakerfanalways

lakerfanalways

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:36 AM

White console? Any links to support these rumors? I was planning on picking one up soon but I'll wait if there's a slight chance of there being a white X1

http://www.cinemable...rive-65097.html

not sure if its true or not but them saying "stay tuned" gives me hope. Would love the xbox one in white, and coming with Sunset Overdrive would be even sweeter. Supposedly in November they will release a 1TB XBOX ONE not sure if that is true or not..but I think that would be unnecessary since an external drive is already compatible with the x1..just not sure what to do, this seems like a really good deal..but would basically be buying the system to be used in a few months when the really good games come out..to wait or not to wait

#92 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:38 AM

If I bought a Wii U and some games about 3 weeks ago, can I take my receipt in and have them apply this to that purchase?

#93 xwred5

xwred5

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:42 AM

My area has limited PS4s. Thoughts on ordering online for store pick up, picking up sunday and adjusting?

#94 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 01:51 AM

With a family members discount, plus mover coupon, plus cartwheel, plus REDcard, a $399 Xbox One becomes $280 after taxes.

#95 JohnnyCage

JohnnyCage

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:06 AM

So tempted to finally buy a Wii U. $296 for the Mario/Luigi Deluxe and Mario Kart 8 doesn't seem too bad.

#96 JohnWayne

JohnWayne

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:31 AM

http://www.cinemable...rive-65097.html

not sure if its true or not but them saying "stay tuned" gives me hope. Would love the xbox one in white, and coming with Sunset Overdrive would be even sweeter. Supposedly in November they will release a 1TB XBOX ONE not sure if that is true or not..but I think that would be unnecessary since an external drive is already compatible with the x1..just not sure what to do, this seems like a really good deal..but would basically be buying the system to be used in a few months when the really good games come out..to wait or not to wait

Ah man, looks like I'm just going to wait til October and see what happens, a white xbox one would definitely be sweet.

#97 HenDoggy

HenDoggy

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:46 AM

anyone know how to get the 10% movers coupon? Im actually moving so this would be good. I saw a thread last time but don't know where it went. Also to stay in topic I really want destiny ps4 but this seems like a really tempting deal for ps4

#98 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:13 AM

anyone know how to get the 10% movers coupon? Im actually moving so this would be good. I saw a thread last time but don't know where it went. Also to stay in topic I really want destiny ps4 but this seems like a really tempting deal for ps4

https://moversguide.usps.com/

#99 PrinnyOtaku

PrinnyOtaku

二人の秘密の基地

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:36 AM

Is there a Target coupon in the mover's packet now instead of the BBY one or something?

Defynorz.png
Add me on PSN for co-op or anything

League of Legends: Defyn

#100 Awkward1099

Awkward1099

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:38 AM

Is there a Target coupon in the mover's packet now instead of the BBY one or something?

When I did it like a week ago I could choose both.

#101 GamerDude316

GamerDude316

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:05 AM

YMMV. At my local post office it is just BB ones now but they had Target a couple months back

Want to get in on a FREE HDTV or $440 cash?  Join the Conga Line fun right here through CAG! 

http://www.cheapassg...-in-on-the-fun/

#102 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 04:12 AM

I tried and couldn't manage to get a Target coupon even using the zip of people that reported getting the Target coupon.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#103 nixmahn

nixmahn

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:42 AM

So general public is still not shopping at target due to the credit card thing eh? Any general estimate when they will because that when the deals will dry up.

#104 EldritchOnRye

EldritchOnRye

Posted Today, 05:29 AM

Probably next month when the holiday season kicks into gear.

3ds120.gif Picross 3D hot!68.gif   :pc: Shadowrun Returns :-?   :wiiu: Mario Kart 8 :hot: Wind Waker HD

Finished Games - Recently Completed: :ps4: Wolfenstein 33w7311.png
EldritchOnRye.pngCinnabarSin.png

#105 leylines

leylines

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 05:35 AM

When I did it like a week ago I could choose both.

"Choose" as in both were in one packet or there were multiple packets with different coupons?