Orphan Black Season 2 Blu OR DVD for $20!

thelaughingmann

CAGiversary!
http://www.amazon.com/Orphan-Black-Season-2-Various/dp/B00HUCF7AO/ref=sr_1_3?ie=UTF8&qid=1405101296&sr=8-3&keywords=orphan+black

$19.99 for Blu, $19.96 for DVD. Best Buy can still price match in-store next week (same for online if you call in); they have it listed for $29.99 Blu, $24.99 DVD.  

Also, Season 1 is also $19.99 for Blu, $16.99 for DVD at Best Buy. Comparison: The lowest Orphan Black on DVD went at Best Buy was $15 for Season 1.

Update: Season 2 WILL be on sale during release week at Best Buy for $20 for Blu and $17 for DVD. Thanks to PapaSlaughter for pointing it out. But let's get those Amazon price matches rolling out starting on Sunday, eh?

Update 2: Season 1 is no longer discounted at Best Buy as of Saturday, the 12th (usually sales tend to last till end of Saturday...). Season 2 is being offered as of 2PM EST for the discounted prices above, however. Likely an oversight on Best Buy's part, but you have a chance to pre-order NOW.

Last edited by a moderator:
I believe in next week's ad season 2 on bluray is on sale for 19.99

I double checked and it is.

I don't see Orphan Black Season One Blu-Ray for $19.98 on Best Buy's site. It says $29.99. Or is this supposed to go into effect tomorrow?
Just checked it. At the time of the OP, which was Fri the 11th, they were discounted. Guess that isn't the case anymore. However, the Season 2 discounts are live now...usually, that would start tomorrow, not today. Sales at Best Buy run from opening on Sunday to closing on Saturday.

bread's done
Back