DELL - PS4 + 3 month PS Plus + Infamous Second Son = $450 + $100 Dell Online Gift Card

walls99

CAGiversary!
Are there any restrictions on the gift card? Looks like they sell some games. Or you can get a 2ds from them.

Are there any restrictions on the gift card? Looks like they sell some games. Or you can get a 2ds from them.
Promotional Gift Card Offer: Offer contingent upon purchase of eligible product; Promotional card not valid if eligible product is returned for a refund. If eligible product is returned for a refund after the card has been redeemed, the value of the redeemed card will be deducted from the refund amount. Promotional Gift Card ships separately from purchase and typically arrives in 10-20 days from ship date via email and carries a 90 day expiration (except where prohibited by law). Dell can only accept a limited number of Promo Cards per purchase and funds may not be consolidated with Prepaid or other Promo Cards. Multi-card payment can be requested by phone sales only. Terms and conditions apply. See "http://www.dell.com/giftcard/promoterms"
Looks like they offer free shipping too. This is a good deal, better than the destiny bundle, but that dell 100 dollar gift card.... wish it was some place like Target instead. I dont know, i may jump on this. I want second son anyway, and i can use the gift card to pre order destiny and still have 35 or so dollars left on the card. Plus its 3 months of PS+, the Destiny bundle only has 1 month. But its white! LOL

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm continuing to question my decision to wait till black friday to get a ps4...if BF deals beat this it'll be awesome.

I'm continuing to question my decision to wait till black friday to get a ps4...if BF deals beat this it'll be awesome.
This is a good deal, if only there were more things to use the $100 egift card on. I don't see anything worth spending it on on Dell's web site.

This is a good deal, if only there were more things to use the $100 egift card on. I don't see anything worth spending it on on Dell's web site.
Their search fuction is kind of broken. I search playstation 4 games and only get a few, games like destiny dont even show up. But when i search destiny it shows up for ps4 and xbox one.

PS4 games i see that might be worth getting...

The Last of Us Remastered

Destiny

Madden 15

Thief

Watch Dogs

Murdered Soul Suspect

Drive Club

Wolfenstein The New Order

1 Year PS+

Yeah kind of wish they had 20 or 50 dollar PSN cards. Kind of hoping they add Assassins Creed Unity before that comes out.

Their search fuction is kind of broken. I search playstation 4 games and only get a few, games like destiny dont even show up. But when i search destiny it shows up for ps4 and xbox one.

PS4 games i see that might be worth getting...

The Last of Us Remastered

Destiny

Madden 15

Thief

Watch Dogs

Murdered Soul Suspect

Drive Club

Wolfenstein The New Order

1 Year PS+

Yeah kind of wish they had 20 or 50 dollar PSN cards. Kind of hoping they add Assassins Creed Unity before that comes out.
Good to know they do have some games. The PSN cards would be awesome. I would just use the credit to buy games during all these flash sales Sony seems to be throwing at us these days.

how much is it after shipping and taxes?
Just checked and it came out to $481 with NJ Tax. That being said if you buy one make sure to sign up for Dell Advantage first. It's free and you'll get 5% back on the purchase and free 2 day shipping.

Also here's a link to their PS4 game offerings. They have Destiny, Drive Club, and The Last of Us Remastered among others.

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=eep&c=us&l=en&cs=6099&cat=all&k=ps4&p=1

Last edited by a moderator:
Just checked and it came out to $481 with NJ Tax. That being said if you buy one make sure to sign up for Dell Advantage first. It's free and you'll get 5% back on the purchase and free 2 day shipping.

Also here's a link to their PS4 game offerings. They have Destiny, Drive Club, and The Last of Us Remastered among others.

http://search.dell.com/results.aspx?s=eep&c=us&l=en&cs=6099&cat=all&k=ps4&p=1
Mine came to 474 with free shipping. I wish i read about the dell advantage thing before i ordered but i jumped on the deal too fast. :(

bread's done
Back