Photo
* * * * - 4 votes

BestBuy Buy One Select Pre-Owned Game, Get 40% Off a Second Xbox One or PS4 preowned games

• Please log in to reply
75 replies to this topic

#61 alkaliv2

alkaliv2

Wanted to be V1

• CAGiversary!

Posted Yesterday, 10:45 PM

Last week I picked up Infamous SS new when it was $39.99 but I left it wrapped just in case there was another price drop.  Turns out this is what I was waiting for.  So now I got a $12 refund on Infamous and essentially got Watch Dogs for $18.  Very happy about this, thanks OP!

AlkaliV2.png

#62 GoVols

GoVols

Posted Today, 01:56 AM

Got Infamous SS and Watchdogs for ps4 for 57 dollas total shipped. Perty good deal! Thanks OP!
Nobody Beats A SuperCAG Deal!!! Nobody!!!

#63 GiSS88

GiSS88

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:13 AM

Infamous and BF4 for $60, not bad. Just got in on a PS4 today at Target for cheap, so basically got a PS4 and two games for regular price. Good day.

#64 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:37 AM

Did anyone buy Infamous in store today? If so was the sale price live in store or did you have to get them to pm the website?

#65 Darby27

Darby27

2 Legit 2 Quit!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 02:38 AM

So did the stock checker just take a dive on bb.com?

#66 crustybooger

crustybooger

Posted Today, 03:04 AM

Did anyone buy Infamous in store today? If so was the sale price live in store or did you have to get them to pm the website?

it was live in store for me.

#67 Helldweller87

Helldweller87

Mandalorian

• CAG in Training

Posted Today, 03:09 AM

I tried buying 2 copies in store.  For some reason one copy range up 49.99 and the other rang up the sale price 27.99.  The lady tried to different things to get them both to ring the same price but it didn't work.   I also had her just ring up one copy and it rang up the 49.99 price. 

"Why should I be content to lead one nation, when I can control the whole world, 'Mr. President?"  Yuri : RA2

83a8d8f888bf264af86af545ce0d3d2e5492886.

578461.png

#68 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:28 AM

I tried buying 2 copies in store.  For some reason one copy range up 49.99 and the other rang up the sale price 27.99.  The lady tried to different things to get them both to ring the same price but it didn't work.   I also had her just ring up one copy and it rang up the 49.99 price. 

Thanks for the info. That's what I needed to know.

#69 mrclutch

mrclutch

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 03:44 AM

Just can't decide to pull the trigger. Anyone else think Infamous is a price mistake that will be fixed by in the morning?

#70 guessed

guessed

Posted Today, 03:54 AM

Just can't decide to pull the trigger. Anyone else think Infamous is a price mistake that will be fixed by in the morning?

After Black Flag Xbox One preowned mistake, it wouldn't surprise me at all if they meant for Second Son to be $47.99 instead of $27.99 and fix it in the morning. They also might fix it so they take 40% off the cheaper game. From one Nashvillain to another, if you are thinking about this, get in while the gettin's good.
Will 'watch Family Guy with you and explain the pop culture references you don't understand' for food.

#71 alfaflyt

alfaflyt

CAG in Training

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 04:18 AM

They had to PM the website for me. Seems like that's always the case on the first day of the sale at the store I go to. They're always cool about it , doesn't take more than two minutes. 

#72 RikuXIII

RikuXIII

Posted Today, 06:22 AM

Is this xbone and ps4 only? If so, damit bby, help me help you clear out older titles!

#73 CaptainZaraki

CaptainZaraki

Posted Today, 07:22 AM

Edit: Nevermind, i missed the deal being xbox one and ps4 only.

#74 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 11:24 AM

I want to get Watch Dogs, but I know it's going to be cheaper down the line. I'll hold out for it.

Edit: can't find a second game to pair Watch Dogs with...Oh well.

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#75 @FIF

@FIF

Posted Today, 11:42 AM

I tried buying 2 copies in store. For some reason one copy range up 49.99 and the other rang up the sale price 27.99. The lady tried to different things to get them both to ring the same price but it didn't work. I also had her just ring up one copy and it rang up the 49.99 price.

Was one limited edition and one standard? Or both the same?

#76 Geco17

Geco17

CAGiversary!

• CAGiversary!

Posted Today, 12:23 PM

Tried as well, both of my copies rang up for $49.99. They had to override it for me. They wouldn't apply my GCU because they said I wasn't able to pricematch the sale price and the use the promotion at the same time. Told me it was either or, and I told them that it works in my cart. They finally caved after 5+ minutes of discussing. I love Best Buy, but sometimes they're so frustrating.

Posted Image