Hannibal Season 1 (blu-ray) $12.99 @ Target

Seriously the best show on tv right now and I watch a lot of stuff.

Last edited by a moderator:
Is this not available on Target.com???  This is even less than my $15 buy price, but I can't seem to find it on Target.com anywhere.  Odd...  Maybe Amazon will match this?

IMHO, this is the best TV show on right now, and this is coming from someone who watches Game of Thrones, Mad Men, etc.

So much this!

I was very pleasantly surprised to walk into Target yesterday, wondering what to use my Cartwheel discount on and saw this on sale at such an amazing price.

Is this not available on Target.com??? This is even less than my $15 buy price, but I can't seem to find it on Target.com anywhere. Odd... Maybe Amazon will match this?

IMHO, this is the best TV show on right now, and this is coming from someone who watches Game of Thrones, Mad Men, etc.
Yeah, can anyone find it on Target's site? I have a BB reward zone cert burning a hole in my digital wallet and would love to watch this show.

I assume that the cartwheel part was the 15% off electronics and entertainment?  It does not have its own, none the less it seems like a decent show that I might check out at that price.

Season 1 HD is free right now for Amazon Prime members. If you aren't sure about the series, episode 1 is free for everyone on Prime.

bread's done
Back