Shovel Knight Soundtrack Video game music Free

• Please log in to reply
14 replies to this topic

#1 machinematrix

machinematrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:20 PM

Sorry if it's a repost, I looked and didn't see any.  While I'm still waiting to buy the game itself as there's no cross buy between the Wii U and 3Ds versions, the soundtrack is available for free via the developers' website or name your price.

http://virt.bandcamp...inal-soundtrack

Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

#2 Kerig

Kerig

Brown Thursday = $149 Zelda 3DSXL!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:31 PM

Also Strike The Earth! The Arrangement album (for when you don't feel like hearing just 8-bit) is pay-whatever-or-nothing as well. :)

:3ds: 1607-3007-9618

cag%20kerig.png

#3 Rollobobo

Rollobobo

EAT SHIITAKE!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 05:53 PM

Thanks very much!

#4 ARsignal11

ARsignal11

Pirate King

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:01 PM

Don't have the game (yet) but just curious if anyone has any opinions on the soundtrack.  Does it remind you of midi tunes from yesteryear?

#5 Mr_hat

Mr_hat

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:07 PM

Thanks. I hate looking in the free section for free stuff.

#6 machinematrix

machinematrix

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:41 PM

Glad I could help :)

#7 chnandler_bong

chnandler_bong

A cold-a$$ honky.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 06:51 PM

Thanks. I hate looking in the free section for free stuff.

Don't forget, you have the option to pay.  :roll:

ach.png

xkcd comics: Zealous Autoconfig | Macgyver Gets Lazy | RTFM | Borders | A random comic strip

- Egon, this reminds me of the time you tried to drill a hole through your head. Remember that?
- That would have worked if you hadn't stopped me.

#8 markbrochilll

markbrochilll

The Master Sword

• CAG in Training

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:41 PM

Yacht Club games has been really nice to the community. I think I can throw some of my cheap ass savings their way.

#9 Chrono Gear

Chrono Gear

For the Horde!

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:44 PM

Deals are asymptotic. The closer they get to zero the better they are but they can never actually reach zero or they don't count as a deal anymore and therefore don't belong in this forum. I've always said I wasn't a math expert so this still confounds me too, but there are people here that will tell you this is mathematical fact. Just nod and say it's going to be okay.

#10 CheapAssHustla

CheapAssHustla

Hustle..Hustle Hard

• CAGiversary!

Posted 13 July 2014 - 07:53 PM

Got both albums. Thanks!

Forza 5 Full Game Download/Titanfall Full Game Download - $80 bundle

Ms. Splosion Man and Pinball FX XBL Codes for Sale/Trade

This is my new theme song. "Man, you're a CheapAssGamer."

YouTube

#11 1teaney

1teaney

Posted 13 July 2014 - 09:36 PM

To those asking about the game. It's tough but fair. I've been frustrated and rage quit the game, only to come back 30 minutes later foaming at the mouth to finish the troublesome level. The sense of victory when you complete a tough section of a level and make it to the check point is amazing.

As far as the soundtrack. I have several tunes stuck in my head at all hours of the day. Particularly the village theme. 

If this game had been made in the 8-bit era it would be the standard by which all other 2-D games were judged by.

Long story short part with the $15 on Wii U or 3DS, or get the PC version for $9.99.

#12 emperordahc

emperordahc

Dad with kids.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 01:08 AM

Kotaku or Joystiq had this listed last week. Grabbed Shovel Knight's soundtrack, it's great.

cagSig.png515886.png

#13 mykie242

mykie242

CAG Veteran

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 02:31 PM

Everyone should buy this to support Virt/Jake Kaufman, he's an amazing musician and a helluva guy.

#14 mdcreeper

mdcreeper

CAGiversary

• CAGiversary!

Posted 14 July 2014 - 10:38 PM

so excellent. Thanks for the heads up OP!

#15 UcanSUKtheFAC

UcanSUKtheFAC

Being right is all that matters.

• CAGiversary!

Posted 21 July 2014 - 05:13 PM

Sorry if it's a repost, I looked and didn't see any.  While I'm still waiting to buy the game itself as there's no cross buy between the Wii U and 3Ds versions, the soundtrack is available for free via the developers' website or name your price.

http://virt.bandcamp...inal-soundtrack

Paying supporters also get unlimited streaming via the free Bandcamp app.

Free OR paid? My oh my, what a difficult decision lol.

Currenty Playing / Recently Played / Backlog:  :ps3: Wolf Among Us, The Walking Dead, Puppeteer, DmC  :ps4: Destiny, Minecraft PS4, Diablo 3MLB 14 The Show, Strider, BF4, The Last of Us: Remastered  :wii: everything retro Nintendo   :wiiu: DKC Tropical Freeze, Mario Kart 8, Wonderful 101, Batman AO, NES Remix 1 & 2, Shovel Knight   :3ds: Tomodochi Life, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Rusty's Real Deal Baseball  :vita: Tearaway, Murimasa Rebirth  :pc: Darksiders 2, Counter Strike GO, Chivalry, Saints Row 4  :lol: Most Anticipated: SMash Bros Wii U, Far Cry 4, Evolve, Destiny, Halo MC Collection, No Man's Sky, Inside, N++

My Favorite Games of 2014 So Far Roaring Millennials | Please support my new blog! Contributions welcome!

Also tagged with one or more of these keywords: Shovel Knight, Soundtrack, Video game music, Free