Shovel Knight Soundtrack Free or Paid

Also Strike The Earth! The Arrangement album (for when you don't feel like hearing just 8-bit) is pay-whatever-or-nothing as well. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Don't have the game (yet) but just curious if anyone has any opinions on the soundtrack.  Does it remind you of midi tunes from yesteryear?

Deals are asymptotic. The closer they get to zero the better they are but they can never actually reach zero or they don't count as a deal anymore and therefore don't belong in this forum.

I've always said I wasn't a math expert so this still confounds me too, but there are people here that will tell you this is mathematical fact. Just nod and say it's going to be okay.

To those asking about the game. It's tough but fair. I've been frustrated and rage quit the game, only to come back 30 minutes later foaming at the mouth to finish the troublesome level. The sense of victory when you complete a tough section of a level and make it to the check point is amazing.

As far as the soundtrack. I have several tunes stuck in my head at all hours of the day. Particularly the village theme. 

If this game had been made in the 8-bit era it would be the standard by which all other 2-D games were judged by.

Long story short part with the $15 on Wii U or 3DS, or get the PC version for $9.99.

Kotaku or Joystiq had this listed last week. Grabbed Shovel Knight's soundtrack, it's great.

Last edited by a moderator:
bread's done
Back