Knack PS4 $24.99 at Groupon

There aren't enough PS4 games yet. People have been saying that for awhile now, wont happen.

I will however grab it for 10 off gamefly this holiday.
I bet money that Knack will go free by the end of the year. It'll likely be the first one. That or KZ, but definetly Knack will within the next few months. Im guessing Drive Club will be the first pseudo-retail offering in October with Killzone and Knack either being Nov or Dec

Drive club will be free in October, better odds of Ac black flag since they churn out games like cod does.

Last edited by a moderator:
I bet money that Knack will go free by the end of the year. It'll likely be the first one. That or KZ, but definetly Knack will within the next few months. Im guessing Drive Club will be the first pseudo-retail offering in October with Killzone and Knack either being Nov or Dec
Like I said earlier, a lot of people bet money it'd go free at E3 and a lot of people were wrong. Plus, I like to own physical copies of my games whenever possible and I know a lot of people here do too. Thus the link! I'm still on the fence myself...it looks like the kind of game I'd have fun with.

Hi guys,

Been looking for a sale on this game for a while but it looks like 30 is the lowest it's been then I found it on Groupon for 24.99.

Still debating biting or not...any thoughts?

http://www.groupon.com/deals/gg-knack-for-ps4-1
I liked it a lot. Liked it considerably more than Killzone (which is good too) but this was really well crafted. Game Informer gave it a good review and was as baffled by the negative reviews as I am.

A lot of the things bashing it don't even seem to know what it *IS*. I heard one thing comparing it to Lego Marvel, which is at least vaguely accurate, but having just finished Lego Marvel, Knack is WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAY better, not even close.

bread's done
Back