CAG Fantasy Football League

mnuttster

CAGiversary!
Feedback
65 (100%)
Just waiting for everyone to send through their email so I can get their invites out.

Scoring and rules are up for discussion, it's ESPN standard scoring aside from being PPR (Point Per Reception) that I think adds an extra layer of fun on.

Once everyone is joined up in the league, I'll resend the note I sent the other day that had the Paypal address of where to send the $5 to.

Draft is a Snake draft on Sunday, August 24th @ 9pm CST (figuring it's safer to stay away from Labor Day weekend and that Sunday nights are usually easiest for everyone to mark in their schedule).

I'll post most of this on the league page as well, but in case people are more likely to see this than that.

Let me know if there are any questions!

Go Bears!

Teams

#1-MNuttster (Joined/Funds Received)
#2-soliddragon (Joined/Funds Received)

#3-fatmanforlife99 (Joined/Funds Received))

#4-Banana_Grabber (Joined/Funds Received)

#5-blume3 (Joined/Funds Recieved)

#6-GamerDude316 (Joined/Funds Received)

#7-parrothead87 (Joined/Funds Received)

#8-Kill3r7 (Joined/Funds Received)

#9-alucard8319 (Joined/Funds Received)

#10-paz9x (Joined/Funds Received)

#11-YanksFan (Joined/Funds Received)

#12-ThunderChunky62 (Joined/Funds Received)

#13-vrs160 (Joined/Funds Received)

#14-kklems (Joined/Funds Receivedl)

Last edited by a moderator:
Sorry guys, I didn't get CAG notifications for some reason when each of you threw your hats in.

I got you Banana_Grabber, ajh2298, and GamerDude316...so we are looking for at least 3 more (and possibly 5 if there is enough interest).

I'll shoot out PM's to the three of you so you can send back your email address for me to send a league invite.

Currently I have the snake draft set for Sunday, August 24th at 8 CST/9 EST...thoughts on this date and time???  It's a week and change before the season kicks off, but I like to stay away from the Labor Day weekend as it's tough to get everyone together then as people are out of town, etc.

Just wanted to bump this to make sure the league fills up.
Appreciate the assistance...my brain is fried from being at Lollapalooza all last weekend and I completely forgot to bump this yesterday.

We still have at least 3 spots open (I'm still waiting for vrs1650 to get back to my PM with their email) and could have up to 5 if enough people are interested.

Hey folks...I just sent out a quick email to those of us that are already joined up in the league.

It goes over where to send the buy-in funds, rules suggestions, draft date/time, and such.

Once we get a full league with everyone joined, I'll most likely send the same information out again, but I wanted to send some basic stuff as there were a few questions from some members.

Let me know if there are any questions either on here or via the league page.

Thanks!

pm'd mnuttster if there is still an opening.

What did you guys do last year? league setup wise?

Last edited by a moderator:
Go ahead and start sending the money in?
Yea feel free to do so...no rush, just as long as I have it by draft weekend, I'm good with it.

If you want to get it over and done with, you can send it in to the email I provided in the note I sent out yesterday.

Let me know if you didn't get it for some reason or need it again.

Alright folks...I think we are set at 12 teams...just waiting for the last few people to respond to my DM's for their email addresses and then I'll resend out the note I sent the other day for where to send the Paypal payment and other important set up items.

Make friends, chat with each other, and get ready for the season!

Also if people want to start sending in their funds to the paypal address, feel free...I know the draft isn't for a week and change (and some of you have send in your funds), but it's easier to have them early than forgetting till the last minute and getting a poke from me the day of the draft.

We are all set...14 teams and we are good to go!

Again feel free to throw out any ideas for rule/scoring changes aside from being PPR.

I have another league (its on yahoo) that i have some open spots in, its free.

10 team ppr, standard roster with an added flex and 7 idp spots.

Im going to open it to pubs shortly, if any of you are interested or have questions pm me.

Hey all!

Just a quick reminder that our draft is this Sunday night, 8/24, @ 9pm CST...everyone is signed in, but I'm still missing buy-in funds from six teams.

Please send in your $5 as soon as you can to the Paypal email address I've provided in previous league emails (if you need it again, please PM me here or send me an email via the ESPN league site).

*If I haven't received your funds by Sunday morning, I'll send a direct email/PM to you as a reminder, but if I don't receive them by early that afternoon, I might have to give your league spot away.  I really don't want to have to track people down or give away spots, but I also don't want to make the teams that have paid up already suffer by having the draft rescheduled, etc.*

Let me know if there are any questions, rule/scoring change suggestions, or anything prior to the draft.

Good luck!

bread's done
Back